So apparently Gay men and immigrants from Sub Saharan Africa make up around 80% of all HIV cases in my city while only...

So apparently Gay men and immigrants from Sub Saharan Africa make up around 80% of all HIV cases in my city while only being 5% of the population.
I am not sure about the figures for drug users and normal people who get it directly from the two aforementioned groups for whatever reason...

But when I asked if the rest of us should even be worried, I was accused of being homophobic and racist. Never been called this before.

HIV seems pretty horrific, but at the same time it doesn't seem to affect straight people who are not black.

My question is...what the fuck are they doing that the rest of us are not?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking without condoms spreading diseases, pretty simple, no ?

Black gays also have sex with straight black women, passing HIV to them

It's called the "downlow"

>what the fuck are they doing that the rest of us are not?

having sex

no it's called "bisexual erasure" you cis scum

Not really. Straight people can do this too.

To me it seem that Gays and Blacks are predisposed to spreading the disease intentionally when they have a pretty good idea that they might be infected. They just don't give a fuck once the realise that they can live normal lives and have children that wont be affected.

Many black males spend time in and out of prisons. There is a high instance of male-male rape in prison and they frequently come out with repressed homosexual tendencies.

who is this semen demon?

Correction: Semi-repressed homosexual tendencies

But why it is anal sex passes on HIV more often than vaginal sex?

B/c anal sex = tears in the skin because no dick is supposed to go there?

HIV actually isn't too bad anymore so stop reading 30 year old articles on it. Once you're on treatment (one pill a day) for a few months, your infectivity reduces dramatically to the point where it's incredibly hard to spread it and your immune system recovers. This isn't even including the breakthroughs made in the last few years showing that a cure is possible.
I'd happily take it over cancer or hepatitis, maybe even diabetes too.

AIDS is the jugement of God.
Prove me wrong.
ProTip: You can't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

Aids is a gift from good. Literally rooting out homosexuals and niggers en masse.
Lung cancer, too. Anyone who's dumb enough to smoke deserves what they get.

God*

>My question is...what the fuck are they doing that the rest of us are not?

Fucking black men in the ass?

Because anal membranes are thinner or something. Something about the structure of anal tissue increases the transmission of diseases. Also straight couples are more likely to "pull out" to reduce pregnancy risk.

>But why it is anal sex passes on HIV more often than vaginal sex?

ty

that and they are all on the down low, 100% of them

Yeah and rape everything that moves

The gays seek the AIDS, of course they will try to use slander against you.

Just don't let gay or black men fuck you in the ass and you should be fine.

AIDS is the result of retroviral engineering. It was created in a laboratory.

Johnson or Nixon had it made to intentionally destroy the gay and black communities and keep white people from racemixing and being homo, thus keeping the American economy strong (whites are usually the ones buying houses and getting jobs).

Condoms are lame.

Risky behavior is a huge predictor of a particular demographic's rate of infection by STDs, including HIV. It's not regular, straight, white people that are spreading them, it's degenerates and shitskins.

The only problem with AIDS is that it doesn't kill fast enough. If it was kinda hard to catch but killed you in a couple of month, it would solve a lot of our problems.

>My question is...what the fuck are they doing that the rest of us are not?
Anal sex. The butt was not made for intercourse, it frictures, which allows blood contact with the virus.
Vaginal sex infection rates with HIV are incredibly low for men. There is a table for HIV infection risks depending on sex style somewhere.

They really are, a better alternatives is not fucking every stranger on sight and generally not behaving like degenerate trash.

Lol most people don't have AIDS, which is why 80% is meaningless.

Also, most people are bad at math, just like OP, and that's why we can't have nice things.

>Anal sex.
Mostly for the catcher though, unless your dick is fucked up, you're probably not catching anything by fucking someone in the ass. Although you're right, the ass wasn't evolved for sex, it takes lube and work to make it safe-ish, it doesn't work like in the movies.

There's a cultural taboo amongst colored folk when it comes to wearing condoms. Look at their pregnancy and abortion rate.

Homos don't have to worry about pregnancy, therefore they just fuck with reckless abandon and are stricken down by God as a punishment as a result.

Is correct.

>To me it seem that Gays and Blacks are predisposed to spreading the disease intentionally

naturally, both are cursed by God and the disease is His curse

1/7 homosexuals in london have HIV/AIDS whilst 1/17 of homosexuals in the UK have HIV/AIDS

Fucking retard

It's not. The person who is penetrated is always at higher risk than the penetrator.
The thing is gays have a tendency to do both, so it spreads like mad among them.

This and also the rates of promiscuity are higher because there are no women maintaining a stranglehold on the sexual marketplace, filtering out 80% of potential sexual partners.

>Not really. Straight people can do this too.

HIV has a very low chance of spreading unless it's a man ejaculating into a vagina or anus. An infected man could pass it to a woman, but not the other way around.

For a straight man to catch it in the first place to even infect a woman, he would probably need to be fucked in the ass by a man, which most straight men do not do. Therefore, there are a lot fewer straight men who are infected, which is why there are a lot fewer straight women who are infected.

Meanwhile, in the gay community, a man is both more likely to have it (by being fucked in the ass) and more likely to give it (by fucking in the ass).

If you really think a lot of gay people are just intentionally spreading the disease, you're retarded. You think gay people just want to spread death?