Would you?

Would you?

"yes"

Ew no

Of course.

Considering how horny and desperate most anons are for sex, I would say the vast majority of them will say yes.

At first they will vehemently deny it and say they are "saving it for someone special" but the biological urge will overtake them.

Sure why not.

> "saving it for someone special"
Fuck that, I'd fuck a fat nigger any day without a thought

obviously yes

Rules for a fuckworthy chubby
-tits must be bigger than waist
-fat must be toned, she must not look like a melt candle especially tits and butt
-good skin, no veins or "marbles under skin" effect
I would.

Veins are kinda unavoidable though. Besides, if she ticked all the other boxes would they REALLY matter?

With pleasure.
People can argue female virginity and its worth, but male virginity is generally worthless. In some cultures it's not even a thing; "male" and "virgin" do not go together. Plus the older you get, the less wonderful it is to lose it. It's like learning to drive when you're 30.

Desperate anons who don't want to resort to prostitutes should just find some woman who gets off eating cherries or something. Should be fun.

Fuck no. Mei is too OP and I wouldn't risk her going into her Ice block form once I stick it in. Blizzard plz nerf.

I mean varicose veins.
Healthy veins are good.

I'm not into fatties, but I'd still fuck Sonic Meat just because she has a cool personality and I like her name.

But does her butt smell good?

I've dated a few chubby women. They're attractive in specific ways, but it's not usually my favorite.

Personality really does go a long way though.

In a goddamn heartbeat.

She's pork-able, but not preferable.

Most chubby girls are real fun (personality wise). The only problem is that, well, most of them either go fatter or just stay the same.

HIGH TEST ALPHA

She's legit cute and a perfect shebro. Anybody who'd say no is a gay or a mannequin drunk-driven by mice.

Based

>a mannequin drunk-driven by mice.
shit, they found us out
ABORT
ABORT

Nikuko dies

>but the biological urge will overtake them.

And when is that supposed to happen? Cause I'm halfway through my 30s and it hasn't happened yet.

She's fat. I like it and you should post more.

Her body type is my exact fetish. So yes. Though I'd also Galko.

OK, I loled. Thanks, Sup Forums.

How about Galko with OP's body type?

Fuck yes.

Yes, I'd Galko that. Though that image isn't really well proportioned. Her thighs do not match the rest of her body. And even I have some limits.

In a heartbeat, she's fit as fuck.

Nah. Gyaruko wouldn't want that. Sonic Meat is all the chubby you need.

Wouldn't want, would want, she'll likely gain weight when she decides to become a mother and starts eating for two.

I want more fanart of chubby swimmer.

Do you realize that only happens with mothers with a realy poor diet and orientation right? A girl like Galko would never neglect hers and her child health.

>all women's bodies act exactly the same
No user. Women react differently to pregnancy. Some women can't get rid of the weight, even when they were super skinny and worked out before. Even some Hollywood actresses have had to end their careers because of it.

We need more girls like these.

I agree. But now you'll summon the fatfags and the anti-fat fags.

Her cheeks must be so soft, I'd enjoy having her as an awesome head-buddy
Sloppy slurping, rubbing her head on my crotch, slowly munching on my half soft cock

>Women react differently to pregnancy.
True, but that doesn't make what I said false, your diet and the orientation you get is a big influence in the process, sometimes even greater than your genetic predisposition, specifically talking, just have a look at her mother.

Too late, we're already here.

Honestly if I have galko's body type you don't need any other body type

Galko is very hot. Probably one of the hottest hourglass bodies I've seen. But I still prefer pear girls more.

I agree with your point, but using a fictional character as an example isn't exactly a strong argument.

Something went BUMP!
The dick in my pants jumped!
I looked!
Then I saw her step in on the mat!
I looked!
And I saw her!
The Fat in the Spats!
And she said to me,
'Why do you sit there like that?'
'I know you are hard
And the sun is not sunny.
But you can have sex
With me in my cunny!'
'I know some good games we could play,'
Said the fat.
'I know some new tricks,'
Said the Fat in the Spats.
'Some tricks with your dick.
I will show them to you.
Your mother will not mind at all if I do.'

I would honestly stick my dick in just about everything, I'm that lewd.

London?

yes

You're a rare case of an asexual, user.

She's so cute.

Galko no! Wear some sportsbra or you'll damage your Cooper's ligaments. Do you want your beautiful breasts to sag when you hit 30?

Most fatties I've known have been total cunts. It's even worse with the "body positivity" fad making them think they're more attractive then they are.

I have, and probably will again.

Fuck off normalfags.

Me thinks you anons have been watching to much animaniacs on netflix.

Good tastes.

Absolute perfection.

Zaftig. Why can't all anime girls have that body?

Yukino a cute.

Yup.

Fat people always smell bad. If I can smell their odor while they're dressed and just walking near me, I don't want to even imagine the stench that would come from their privates

2D fat girls don't neccesarily smell, stop applying 3d logic to anime.

Am I the only one on Sup Forums genuinely not interested in any sex?

And yet I pass by tons of skinny homeless people every day. And they also smell bad. The common denominator isn't their girth, but their inability to take a shower and use deodorant.

too fat

No such thing.

I don't know why but I want to feed her and make her even fatter.

you mean to say that some women will defy the laws of thermodynamics after pregnancy ?

Holy shit, that whole lighthouse fiasco

that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Then she'll work out and get even stronger.

>Willing to eat a lot
>Willing to burn it all off

The perfect combination.

Sister when?

She has limitless potential.

I love Galko's artstyle

Glasses and tits. One of the best combinations.

Japan's been on a roll lately with this kind of girls.

I would not.

Yes.

Saved
I love RadioHead

Can I sex her bellybutton?

>but the biological urge will overtake them
I'm 26. I'm already over my sexual peak and getting ever closer to the age where my brain takes over from my dick. At this point I'm never getting laid. I've already gone 26 years without any, what stops me from lasting any longer? It's not like my libido can get any higher.

The perfect thickness has been found

Fucking FAT

Perfectly fat.

I'm not alone? Wanna be my no sex drive friend?

Nikuko is Top Tier Waifu material.
Plus, she can run you down when she's in heat!

GOTTA GO FAT

She is so great.

Yes, I love fat anime girls.

user, this series is about 2D girls doing 3D things.
For the record, Galko has smelly feet and armpits.

wait I'm pretty sure bras actually increase your chances of sagging since you never actually work out your boob muscles.

And I wouldn't have her any other way.

Is this the chubby thread?