SWEDEN HAS LEGALIZED CHILD MARRIAGE

SWEDEN HAS LEGALIZED CHILD MARRIAGE

>In a move criticised by many as promoting pedophilia, the Swedish government have defended their controversial decision saying that the huge influx of immigrants from polygamous and ‘sexually diverse’ cultures has resulted in a sensitive ‘humanitarian’ crisis.

>At present, Swedish legislation on child marriages seems to be applied differently in different municipalities. Earlier this year, the Administrative Court of Växjö ruled that a 14-year-old pregnant girl could be placed with her adult husband’s immigrant family, arguing that this was part of their culture. Remarkably, both the girl and her spouse were highly critical of the Swedish law banning underage marriage.

>Previously, the Migration Board identified 132 married children, of them 129 girls and 3 boys, most of them coming from Syria, Iraq and Afghanisatan. Most of them were 16 or 17, while 14 of them were aged 15 or under. Part of the problem is that neither the Migration Board nor the Swedish municipalities have any routine to detect married minors. Therefore, no comprehensive assessments have been made.

yournewswire.com/sweden-child-marriages/

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M
orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>‘sexually diverse’ cultures
this HAS to be satire, right?

Seriously? C'mon Sup Forums

I place my hope for Sweden in a NRM coup.

SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Y E S!!!
E
S
!!!

>Therefore, no comprehensive assessments have been made.

"They have to go back."
There, done.

So I can marry a brown lol if I move to Sweden and pretend to be a Muslim? What about multiple wives? I want a whole harem of 10 year olds.

jelly of dat dere loli lmao land of the free more like land of the eternal jewish chains amirite goys hahaha

YESSSSS

At least we dont shoot people from hotels. Brb, gonna marry a loli

already legal in norway. if you're between 18 and 16 you can get married under special circumstances (i.e. pregnancy or "religious needs"). under 16 is illegal.

börk?

أحب الرجال السود

>loli fuckers are gonna cry out that they're not in Sweden

>yournewswire
Does anyone have an actual source?

>132 married children
I imagine most of the refugees said their child wives were their children.

shalom

also this.

Fuck pedo Sweds nasty country

Sweden is a sick, sick country that needs to start over.

Nothing sweden does surprises me anymore

Well.
Maybe the pedos will all move there now.

If they love each other that is no reason for the state to intervene and impose draconian restrictions on LOVE

>If they love each other
A child is too young to know what love is leafyboy.

>yournewswire.com

This news is legit, but the site you linked is not. yournewswire is a fake news site made by Russians to squeeze ad revenue from Sup Forums.

3rd world country by 2020!

Does that mean they don't feel love or express love? Just because they can't intellectualize love you want to exclude them from expressing themselves?

>Land of the free

ah
perhaps
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
?

Classic anarcho-tyranny.

Achmed from Somalia can date girls practically out of the womb. It's his traditional culture!

But don't you dare smile at those high school girls if you know what's good for you Sven. That's disgusting and you should know better being the citizen of a progressive enlightened feminist nation :^)

Jesus Sweden.

wtf man

>
A 14-year-old child bride from Syria came to Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin. Now a Swedish court has approved of her marriage, because she appears "mature," and for religious and cultural reasons.
KILL ME

Nope. Cute fresh Swedish girls (native and certainly immigrant) are for Muslim men only, not for creeeeepy white pedos.

Funny, i just watched a hentai about child marriage...

Would love some actual legitimate sources...but still, wouldn't be too surprised.

Sweden has become synonymous with the black-pill.
It depresses me to even read about them anymore.

This already happens over the US, especially in Florida, to preserve the christian honor of raped teens. BUT WHEN MUSLIMS DO IT ONCE O GOD EUROPE IS FALLEN

>A 14-year-old child bride from Syria came to Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin. Now a Swedish court has approved of her marriage, because she appears "mature," and for religious and cultural reasons.
that makes no fucking sense and i don't fucking believe it

i don't know how things are in sweden but in spain there are things called laws and one of them says that it is illegal for 14 yo people to marry, it wouldn't matter if the judge thought it was ok for some reason, they have to follow the law

fake news

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAIL THE LOLI LANDS

how can you live next to those disgusting people ?

>14
>child

Sweden breeds faggots and failures.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M

The day has come and so did I. Sweden has fallen.

>Sexually Diversity

You'd be amazed.

Leftist Anthropologists found a tribe with literal rape culture in Papua New Guinea and they praise it for it's "sexual diversity" and we shouldn't judge it on a cultural relative basis.

orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/

>However, that does not mean that we should automatically ascribe our personal feelings to those practices which are foreign to us. Instead, we should at least try to understand their significance and intended purpose. While we might not necessarily agree with them, we will at least have the knowledge that they are not “baseless acts” with the sole intention of dehumanizing the people they affect.

They are literally talking about gangrape and incest. But if someone tries to stop it, it's "colonialism".

nice source
fake news

The kikes has no plans to enforce goyim's laws on these mudshits. They all have to be gassed.

happy now?

muslims need to get shot in the head. shut the fuck up cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
I can not think of a more fitting thread for this.

nice source
fake news

In the US a court can proclaim anyone an adult.

In fact the adult age was originally meant to be a catch all to force anyone who had not yet been pronounced an adult to stop being a legal child.

In the past things like marriage, business contracts, and other such things, saw most people become adults before this mandated age.

In modern times the entire purpose of the idea has been twisted by feminists and faggots on Sup Forums actually believe it is some sort of moral authority.

>Americans think they live in the land of the free
>can't even marry a qt loli princess
soon you won't even have you guns by the looks of it. Sweden confirmed for the new land of the free?

So does this mean you can groom a child and marry it whenever? I bet they'll send raped swedish girls with their new spouses family too

Much needed reminder

I hate snow niggers so fucking much.
These cunts dare call themselves white?
Happy nigging Sweden it will be an improvement in your case when every long neck chinless Swede is replaced with a sand nigger.

>A 14-year-old child bride

She's not a child, she's an elf. I thought you Scandis can recognize elves/fairies when you see them.

>mfw according to the courts in most countries a minor can be legally responsible and convicted of murder before they can have sex legally
>mfw feminists and cucks think this is normal
>mfw the laws of most countries have "Romeo and Juliet" clauses to make sure that white betas can't get any ptp because somehow it's more wrong when some college guy or older guy with a job does it than her irresponsible classmate who is an idiot and certainly can't support a child in the event of a pregnancy

Really activates my almonds

>picture of hwo we used to live
>picture of they they live right now
also
>Swedes being Pagans and not Christians
disgusting.

Land of the free =/= land of the immoral
I hope you rip apart your anus from abusive faggotry

Pic related. Actual captcha.

Imagine how many guys have stood in a circle cumming and pissing on her face.

Just nuke them already, it would be a mercy.

Subtle difference: one of those pictures represents how people lived 1500 years ago; the other one represents how they live now.

>trying to make Nordic medieval living look not comfy
nice try

Viking raids were ancient chimpouts where they would raid defenseless coastal cities and then run away in fear from any real military.

Dude its for new swedes only, creepy white pedos should be gassed

Should we put Sweden out of misery?
We can find a couple of spare nukes.

invade when?

So if I convert I get a loli?

can some swedeposter confirm that this is legit before we all start shitting the bed over it?

>Old law from spain is not the same as new law from cuckden

No shit nigga

Nah there will be racial testing like in South Africa during apartheid

classic sweden

If you can change your DNA to appear more sand coon-ish, sure thing. It's not about religion, it's about being or not being a shitskin.
If I came there and claimed to be Muslim, I'd probably get told to go fuck myself, because I look white.

Key word:
>were

That's the past tense of the verb. You know what the past tense means? It means it's not ongoing.

I don't really see much problem with 17 personally, so long as the other isn't twice their age or something. I don't think it should be legal though because all that does is clear the path to go farther down the line.

Allowing the subhumans to keep their child bridges have been a controversial topic since the rapefugee flood in 2015 started, as some municipalities(sp?) have been allowing it, while others not. When this shit first came to light on Swedish radio, people weren't too happy to hear about the bullshit. While this country is a joke, pedophilia is not a slope it'll go down to accepting without a fight. I bet you think everything PJW and Infowars repost is "real".

You faggots have about as much fight in you as the French.

so theres nothing bad with a muslim being pedo but its a horrible thing if a swedish person does same things?

>pedophilia is not a slope it'll go down to accepting without a fight.

Yeah, looks like you guys are really duking it out for morality and rule of law over there. Really, you're doing terrific. I'm sure you'll start fighting for it once things get just a little bit worse.

who even cares about these subhuman cucklords anymore? im sick of hearing crap like this coming from sweden and northern europe. can we just accept that these people are unironically doing their best to destroy themselves, and that they are beyond being helped?

Just let the cancer take over and purge everything, everyone else will see and fall in line. There's no need to spread the cancer our way. I keep getting surprised at the real levels of unironic retardation going on in that country. enough. fuck them.

Listen to the whispers on the wind...

i just laugh at the shit our gov comes up with nowadays
like, whats the next thing?

the french have 10000 times more fight in them than these cucks. cuck isnt even realistically descriptive of this kind of subhumanry, there isnt even a word for it yet.

I keep seeing a bunch of meme flags that don't seem to match their comments today. Funny that.

>Muaaaah russssssshaaaaaaaaaaa
>Squeeze ad revenue from pol

Fucking hell you're one cringy spastic
Jacket yourself

So, you gonna legalize bestiality next, Ahmed?

Here is the might of Sweden, trembling in fear yet?
>it's in Finnish because it's just a Swedish company advertising in Finland

Its time to shoot some pedo than

Citation needed.

What's the promblem

>pedophillia
Fine

>islam practices
Cool

>child sex slaves
All about em

>15 or under
Well that's awfully specific.
In any case, most western legislations had way lower ages of consent a century or so ago. Sweden will be the fist country going "full circle" under Islam, and will form the vanguard, the spearhead of worldwide reactionary forces.
That's their ethos as a nation: being better.

this shit wont fly here!..
Ban Sweden

when the fuck did this happen?
it was my favorite juice...

not god or the devil will intervene in sweden

incoming

> God Mor Gon
God can't be more gone than that.

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

OF THE CRATER

No youre not. Your daughter is going to be fucking Ahmed when she's 10. Stay eternally cucked.