>muh big bad cowboy
kek look at that pussy run off the stage

What is there to do?

>Still not fucking video of any actual victims

>implying you wouldnt just say its faked anyways

But they don't exist you stupid fucking shill. Neck yourself

not an argument, post a video of the victims

>everyone that isn't a conspiritard that makes /x/ look sane is a shill
but friendo im just working on your mental gymnastics for you when the gore vids start getting uploaded

What the fuck are you on about?

liveleak.com/view?i=e68_1506929459

>inb4 crisis actors

No blood or anything

Psyop, jews are scared

lol the faggot

yeah that's funny AF. he should have stood up to that shooter.

Buy more guns, because ownership is going to be banned eventually, and this country is headed for a very serious collapse. Good luck everyone.

fucking pottery:

Yet again, a white dude killing more people in the US than most terrorist attacks by foreign elements. How about working on mental illness infrastructure instead of shitting funds on bloated military spending which just goes into the pockets of certain people

>It's the "retarded american teenager thinks shootings look like in Hollywood movies" episode

>electric guitar noises
>strumming an acoustic guitar

he probably whipered 'baqeeeeya' during the shooting according to cbs news.

It's too late.... do you know how many guns are in the US? These faults flag style shootings will continue until we all break, give in, and start murdering each other on a mass scale.... much larger than last night

Guns should be banned. The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. Civilians should never have access to military rifles. RIP to all those who suffered due to the second amendment still being irresponsibly relevant in 2017. Please America, do something about your gun problem.

>Samefagging on a board with ids

a lot of mental illness is caused by unlivable/unnatural life. it's gonna take a revision of society to seriously reduce the incidence of mental illness in the population.

>linking to my previous post pointing exactly what you were going to say is samefagging
go back to t_d you fucking retard

Look at this faggot that has never shot a deer. Fake as fuck.

Shut up leaf

I've never even seen that place, just fuck off you literal child. What are you even trying to accomplish.

Legit question, are you retarded?

There's no point in going with conspiracy theories. I never said anything about taking guns away either. We have terrible mental illness infrastructure in the US, partially because of how big our country is. Leads to more mass killings. It also increases the amount of homeless people on the streets. Did you know a majority of the homeless have some kind of mental illness? We would save so much money and clean up a lot of cities if we actually invested in this

I'm just going to hide every post that is an emotional attack or says it's not a false flag. There, I win.

Country music is demoralizing in itself and I would to see some bloody thots, too bad that's not happening!

kek

Ok false flaggers; do you actually think they hired hundreds of people to pretend to run around screaming and getting shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=eIFLXvK4yN4&feature=youtu.be&t=59s

Yes? Not a single video clip of any blood but hey they got a recording of this epic dude standing up to the gunman

This video is America boiled down to its very essence.

Are there overlapping gunshots? I hear two distinct rifles firing.

Lowest tier intelligence. Yeah while you're getting shot I'm gonna record dead people

Yeah while I'm getting shot I'm gonna record a dude grand standing

Wouldnt it be easy to actually shoot people? Organising this massive a fake event would be far more difficult and full of risk (hundreds of people knowing the real story).

Echo. There's shots then they travel from hotel to ground visit a war thread on /gif\ and hear a webm

>spend thousands of dollars to fake a mass shooting in order to push gun control
>don't spend a hundred dollars for some fake blood
Or maybe getting shot doesn't look like a movie, you fucking moron.

are those echoes or multiple guns? It sounds like multiple guns to me

Fuck off lefty bugman.

YOU and YOUR SOUL-LESS NIGGER FRIENDS NEED TO ALL DIE.

Legit hope something horrible happens to you irl.

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

it seems like at :13 theres a completely different timbre of gunfire, but there are a lot of buildings for sound to bounce off

>faggot singer doesn't even say anything
>he just runs away

>different timbre of gunfire
he had ten different guns

AH SHIT I'M OUTTA HERE FELLAS!
THAT GOD DAMN MR. NOSEBERG AIN'T PAYIN' ME ENOUGH FOR THIS SHIT!

>lol brah so cool we got a sweet-ass concert AND get paid to run around screaming!

youtube.com/watch?v=_kRTsQXfn2w

>Now this song is about my achey-breaky heart. Oh, fuck! Let's skidaddle!

that's Billy Ray Cyrus

but not enough arms to shoot them simultaneously. The *clap clap clap* starts at :13 but the *rututututut* of a more automatic weapon continues

Fake as fuck

>what are effects pedels?

Why do you say that?

I really want to know which pedal takes guitar strumming and turns it into a monophonic electric guitar lead

Learn the difference between a false flag and a hoax

Ooo haven't seen that one

Again; why would they stage this when it would be easier just to actually shoot people?

>Live

he had a lead guitarist idiot he was playing rhythm

>he was playing rhythm
I don't hear any rhythm

Well they are white

Because it's not easier to actually just shoot people. Just hire a bunch of anti-american lefties to pretend and stay quiet about it.

>He thinks gunshots sound the same from 50 meters away as when you're holding the gun
>He thinks automatic assault rifles have the same effect as a large caliber hunting rifle

>stop laughing we are being recorded

Can mods please take care of the mental illness leaking off of /x/ and shitting up the board?

Or how about removing the welfare state which breeds phychopaths and single mother ? That would be a better decision to take since werlfare amount to 60% of the us spending

ok wtf

the military is 57% of spending tho

the real motive behind the attack

>be standing there on a stage, completely exposed, well lit and unarmed
>y he run?!?

>its impossible for there to be another person on stage with an electric guitar

Give up on your guns?

wow

>what are roasties on drugs and alcohol

t. virgins

>What should we do Sup Forums?
Check 'em

lol

Typical normie dudebro singer. He didn't say anything to the crowd - just cut and run. I bet he's itching his fingers at the prospect of his nufame

He ran like a bitch lmao. A real man would have at least warned his fans that something terrible was happening and to take cover.

literally dumb drunk bitches in shock

>it's not easier to actually just shoot people
Mate I could fire into a crowd of thousands and rack up a decent kill count and I've fired a gun once in my whole life.

I'd probably be laughing too, it's a stress relief probably not nihilism

>no regard for hygiene

>yfw Stephen Paddock was a white male gook female fag

Nice

Nothing. Bad things happen sometimes and sometimes there is no reasonable course of action that could have prevented it.

good angle right here

>Drunk women
I understand what you're getting at, but roasties are the lowest common denominator. Too dumb to understand the situation they're in.

not all gunshots bleed. ive seen probably 100 or so and only about 50% bleed externally

>"we need your truck"
Rude asshole, obviously they'd be willing to comply, the polite thing to say would be "hey man could you help us take these people to the hospital?"

what a fucking fag

instead of running away like a bitch he should have told everyone to hide from the gunfire

>literal child
You have to go back

>American cowboy
>running like little girl

>two vids where people are saying the gunshots are audio only and fake
Starting to believe this. They can make fake bodycounts up out of thin air. Only pic with blood looks fake.

Yes, dumbass! They all signed non-disclosure agreements. No one will never know it's all staged.