CBS legal exec

Echoberg happy to see right wingers die.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/cbs-exec-fired-after-dissing-vegas-shooting-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and you were happy when all those queers died in florida

Retarded to put that on social media, but she's not wrong.

happy to see people who fight against gun laws be the victim in a country with no gun laws

>Gold
EVERY DAMN TIME

>nogunz ancestors get herded into trucks
>"I'm pretty sure I have the moral high ground guys I promise"

imagine having to explain to your family in a crowded train car that you're going to auschwitz because you were too much of a fucking pussy to own a firearm

Not surprised.
I felt similarly after the pulse shooting.

This.
Any one who doesn't want to own a gun, fine.
go fuck yourself and keep away from mine.

The left are the ones who claim to be tolerant, peaceful, forgiving, loving and kind.
we don't.

Wife material right there

what really kills me is that these people haven't learned one thing from their situation. George Takei was taken to an internment camp as a child and it would be just as easy to put him right back there. He hasn't taken EVEN ONE measure to make sure it won't happen again other than simply hoping people won't do it.

No I was angry it was a mudslime. No one should be shooting American fags but Americans.

I wasnt happy. I mean lgbt are the most annoying cunts on the planet but if litterally any of them were carrying, they could have stopped it within a minute.

she's not happy, she "not sympathetic" since there was no progress on gun control after the school massacres

No not at all. That was the inevitable outcome of the Leftist-Islamic alliance. I don't excuse homosexuality, but I don't celebrate the death of innocents either.

That said, I don't know why anyone would step foot in Carson county.

/polgbt/ here. No we weren't. Sup Forums was the only source on good information about the shooting that day. Other sites refused to let us talk about it because of muh muslims.

joos are as stupid as niggers posting shit publicly saying/doing stupid shit.
it appears this jewiss has locked down all of her stuff so i went looking for erin fagan silber and em jay, i guess they did the same

that wasnt a terror attack ;) the shooter was born here ;) ignore where his parents were born ;)

Kikes

Typical quotes from a jew. Jew last name breh

Excuses.

I know. The first thing a usurping government does is remove the people's ability to oppose and defend againt them.

cunt material found in that post

>but we're different from them

Jews confirmed for anti-white yet again

This

Yeah, the left is good at them and double think

That was quick
lifezette.com/polizette/cbs-exec-fired-after-dissing-vegas-shooting-victims/

A tasty sip of justice.

EVERY

with a jew name, not even surprised

You're Fired!