Haruka Fujita debut as series director when?

Haruka Fujita debut as series director when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-jukki-hanada-translated-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never.

source

I want to have sex with this lesbian.

"i love taki sensei"
???

There's really nothing for her to debut on. Maybe if they pull Yuuyake or Coppelia out of the dust, but I doubt it. Robot Heart Update will probably be done by Ishihara.

>Robot Heart Update

"It's a confession of love after all"
???

>love as a friend
???

>actually making up bullshit
???

yeah, typical del/u/sion

You're that desperate

You're crying now.

Actual high chance of it being adapted.

source

It was published alongside Violet Evergarden and got a CM alongside it. So far all their LNs that get CMs have been adapted.

stop fighting.
/u/'s going to get BTFO when S2 comes, there's no need to fight now.

will /u/ ever recover??

Tell me it's not true Kumiko starts going out with Shuuichi. I don't even care that much about the yuri ship, I just don't want her to pair up with that super boring guy.

She does, you should have noticed she spent the whole first season being butthurt because he called her ugly.

Right after Bahi's debut.

For me it seems you are crying after getting called out.

>replying 2 hours later
Let go.

Great reply!

DELETE THIS

A miracle of the universe.

Based Fujita

RING THOSE BELLS

Hopefully soon. They need to move Yamada to movies only. So there is space for a new series director at the Kyoto office. And there is no series director at AniDo now that Utsumi is gone.

I can already see that /u/ shippers fucking dying off and burning merch.

S2 can't come soon enough.

>Utsumi is gone.

Sauce?

Freelancer now, doing key animation for the latest Yugioh movie and did some Bungou Stray Dogs illustrations.
Also this is the latest thing I've heard of that she's doing.
>Utsumi Hiroko's new thing is titled "Super Carve!" according to a HQ cover of Animedia

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

What the other user saidand she didn't post anything on the KyoAni blog since KnK movie aired. She's long gone.

what happened to that user who works for kyoani?

Who?

He's dead.

ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-jukki-hanada-translated-part-2/
>That depiction of them as childhood friends/partners is too strong.
>In the anime, they’re musicians who share the same feelings about music, rather than lovers

Kumiko isn't n love with anyone so S2 won't resolve anything. It will just be more pointless bait.

That's because Kumiko's true soul mate is Asuka.

Thank you for renewing my hope. I really enjoyed that part about Kumiko's character; all her friends tried to hook her up with Shuuichi but it seemed she didn't really give a shit.

>go to AX
>can't get into the Euphonium panel
>can't get a ticket for an Anzai Chika autograph
At least I got a nice euphonium fan...

This was me but then I went to the auction at the end an snagged a SE shirt with her autograph on it for only $80

source?

WHAT TO WATCH AFTER THIS???
i feel like there is a hole in my heart, nothing to fill it is readily apparent...

The only thing we can do is wait for season 2

heh THAT delusion

I love Kumiko.

Literally me for this past year

It's killing me inside

Me too, but I finished it three months ago.

Nothing can repair my heart.

I like Hibike, but rewatching it the first four episodes and episode six are pretty meh.
Hopefully S2 is more solid.

A D O L E S C E N C E

where to find the novel?

>went to both
only 160 dollars down the drain!

The panel was fun, we watched episode 11. Towards the end, when reina and kumiko got close, everyone cheered. They have to know what the fans want.
The poster I got Anzai to sign is such an awkward size I'm having a hard time getting it framed.
we should have hanged out user

Eps 1, 3, and 4 are among my favorites personally.

If you mean that guy that posted drawings of KyoAni's characters and pretended to be an animator, that's me, I'm not dead, and I don't work at KyoAni.

Same.

But even so I like EP 5 more from the first half of the series. In fact every second feel like it is special, I don't know, some Kyoani magic or something of the sort.

Exactly.

Underrated shot.
Qts

Thanks for allowing me to experience it vicariously. If it's not too much trouble do you remember if anything interesting was said during the panel?
And yeah, maybe we should have, since I went by myself, anyway. Maybe next year, given the only good thing that happened to me all con was winning a free badge to the next one.

Not much in the way of Q/A. some fag asked her about chaika in a fucking hibike panel and wasted a precious question.

What WAS interesting was the Ponycanyon US rep kept saying film when talking about Hibike, she corrected herself a few times. It's obvious they have the movie on their minds, which is cool, hope it ends up in theatres.

Chaika on the front panel!

amazon

damn people are retarded

>we watched episode 11
That sounds incredibly awkward.

fuck off chaika

i should have added that there were some cute kumikos, one at the panel had a jew nose but other than that she was alright.
the girl working at ponycanyon booth was perfect, i dont think this picture does total justice though, only one i could find online

it was actually really fun, another highlight was when someone shouted 'JUST KISS ALREADY' to kumiko and reina. Clapping when reina did her audition, etc.
Ponycanyon was probably just filling time because they didn't want to Q/A for an hour, but I enjoyed it anyways.

Reina pls.

She's gonna have own spin-off right? I bet she's gay.

>'JUST KISS ALREADY' to kumiko and reina.

Noice. Let them know what the fans truly want.

#Currentyear
#LoveWins

Is this "magical" feeling what Yamada means when she talks about "adolescence"?

weren't you an adolescent once?

What the fuck is with the bi erasure in this thread. She can have a crush on both her teacher and her friend. It even falls along gender lines: Her teacher because she admires him, her friend because she's an equal (or, in terms of musical skill, inferior).

I might've been but I'm not sure

Nah they are just high school friends.

I have that exact model of trombone. Based Yamaha, sponsoring so that all the instruments are depicted accurately.

Who else was at some point /bandkid/ here?

I've never been in band but I love band anime, my total guilty pleasure.
Funnily, my friend who is in band hates band anime.

I'm in love with Reina, but she's not real

Just really good friends

Adolescent friends!

Weird. I thought it was fantastic at depicting the whole band experience. The teacher reminded me of my own. The struggle between goofing off/having fun vs actually accomplishing something worth the work is totally real. And, good Lord, the lesbians/bi girls.

They also managed to nail what seems to be one of the universal constants of trombone sections: Giving zero shits. The section leader embodied that ideal to its fullest.

It's the only high school anime I've ever been able to connect with, really. Never related to all that other sports/slice of life stuff. My experience didn't approach those.

Friends and that's it.

Why aren't there adolescent boys here?

They're very, very, VERY close friends but nothing more

You are posting some interesting fanarts.

I don't like the trombones. I play trombone and always work hard, and I would hate if those guys were in my band. The bitchy trumpet player, too. Solos by ability only please.

Me on the right

Imagine them bantering over which girls in the band they've fucked

Because none of them have, poor boys

all the lads

>Bungou Stray Dogs illustrations
>Free director defected to BONES

Utsumi has been gone for quite some time now

Who cares. All this new talent is popping up. And though it might suck (K-ON S1 kind of sucked), I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do.

It's over, kyoani's finished.

post rare kumikos