Why are white men so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ua5sr9HEheM&t=1218s[Embed]
dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders/timeline?mon=9
youtube.com/watch?v=nl9ynnGDAxE
youtube.com/watch?v=rckJUE-GJdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because stuck between a rock and a hard place. indigenous natives destroying the foundations from below, and sand raiders flying down from above.

Instability. Their comfort zone is threatened too easily.

It's inherent. They're subhuman

Because black violence is unchecked by the state

>a left wing Antifa Muslim convert
>white

Hmmmm

Also this. Subhuman trash.

Fuck off shill, and stick your fake twitter account up your marmite pipe.

cuz we're fed up with your shit

Me in general are more violent. This is a good thing, violence is often justified and necessary. But it means that when an act of unjustified and unnecessary violence is committed it will be more likely to be a man than a woman.

As for the white part, America is mostly white therefore most crimes will be committed by white people.

But that last part is wrong. America is mostly white and STILL more crimes are committed by blacks.

>those flag patches
That man is clearly an African American.

They were never properly civilized by the Romans

Because when we try to speak up, nobody listens.
Because when we do speak out, we’re racists.
Because we are stepped on and are expected to say nothing, just fix everything.
Because people call us worthless.

We are stepped on more than anybody would think. Just because we aren’t by the cops, doesn’t mean we have it easier. Socially we are treated like a diesease, when others stand on the very ground we built for them long ago.
Whether or not somebody was raped there was irrelevant. We were the first whites to stand up against another more powerful white and say
‘Fuck your crown’

per capita, yes but whites are still slightly ahead in absolute terms in the last batch of statistics I say.

Not that non-per-capita data means anything.

Lols, who were civilized by romans then? North Africans? Anatolians? Middle easteners?
Whites are the least violent, take it from an immigrant living in Sweden, i know alot of the subject of which races and cultures are violent and white boys are the least of your concerns.

Why is Dylan so beautiful..

Idk probably because of penis envy or anal personalities or whatever Freud said. Am I a good goy now?

i bet you're from brampton

+3 Cunning and intelligence racial bonus
+5 Critical damage against unarmored foes

Oh. I was pretty certain that blacks commited more crimes in total. Surely they do in certain categories like rape, theft and murder. Child molestation, if I recall was more common among whites (though whites and blacks match up in per capita numbers)

Vitamin D deficiency

I'm not getting a political sciences degree, being elected to office in 25 years to say there's too many chinks when I can just spray paint it on the side of a school.

Fuck the middle man.

Fpbp

*Dylann
It's the superior Aryan blood

didn't a nigger try and shoot up a white church recently? whites are just better at aiming?

Proof you have of them being Muslim?

> sjw shitlord combine. using their crisis actors as case examples for a false assertion
go away shill. you fool no-one here

testosterone

Here's what I'm anxiously waiting for:

58 white country-western fans were massacred in Vegas last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU

And tonight a bunch of tree-swinging nigger millionaires will kneel for the American national anthem because muh racism.

Its going to be great. God, I wish they had waited for basketball season.

Why are white men so violent?

Time for nigger sympathies is over.
youtube.com/watch?v=ua5sr9HEheM&t=1218s[Embed]

Chomos are Hispanic/Latin blacks whites in that order not adjusted

>Bcuz of my Wiking genes
>-Odin

Fucking whypepo

SLIDE THREAD
And we're actually the most peaceful group of men on average, we just snap when overwhelmed with angry thoughts from time to time.

Sage

Dunno you tell me.
Also tell me how many niggs are killed by niggs in Africa meanwhile

Many start to feel cornered. We can't point out problems in our countries without being brutally silenced. Our life standard is rapidly declining. Don't be surprised if people lash out. Everyone has a breaking point

Because they are being destroyed.

White men are not more violent at all.

They are just better at it.

>519 deaths in 2017 from guns in chicongo
>white male problem
How can white men even compete?

dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders/timeline?mon=9

good

youtube.com/watch?v=nl9ynnGDAxE

youtube.com/watch?v=rckJUE-GJdA

Another anti-white Hoax

We're not more violent than spics or niggers, we're just better at it than them, just like everything else.