Prove to me black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

It's probably something to do with crime statistics or all the stolen goods they're carrying.

what is due process

Prove to me they are.

Prove to me black people aren't specifically targeted by other black people because of their ethnicity

Damn. Got me there. STill, you are a racist hitler

Prove that they are faggot. Burden of proof falls on the prosecutor, not the defense.

Be around them for about an hour. Observe the way they regard authority, let alone how they pride themselves on behaving. Everything is about one upping whitey, inconvencing whitey, spitting in whiteys face even if it means ruining everything that even THEY have to be around or dying.

Nice rebuttal you larping commie fuck.
the truth is race plays a small part. It's simply places with higher crime mean more aggressive law enforcement.

Also why is nobody talking about the fact that you should go to your city government when shit like this happens . The Mayor and city council manage a police department. They can order investigations fire Police chiefs etc. (for example the incident with freddie gray happened under a black mayor and majority black city council )

Because MSM wants for clicks from emotional niggers and self hating whites.

They probably are by virtue of committing a statistically astronomical number of crimes given their population size, causing the police to be conditioned to pay more attention to them. Instead of admitting that or confronting the realities of their crime rates and the problems with their culture, like dropping out in middle school and having 9 kids from 8 different daddies, getting knocked up at 14, and fathers never sticking around, along with living off of welfare instead of getting a job as a point of pride, they instead blame "MUH RACISM!" for all of their problems.

The fucking hip-hop that they're so proud of proudly and literally encourages a criminal lifestyle, for fuck's sake.

I think they are, and I think it's good. Makes sense.

Sage and reported

Wht would it be unreasonable to do so? Is a better question.

Not their ethnicity, but the smell...

just a second you commie scum, lemme bring up some undisputed stats

>they are and they should be

look at the rate of the violent crimes them commit in American, versus their percentage of our population (15%).....

Facts not feelings faggot

no go fuck yourself, you cretin

>make outrageous claim
>demand people to prove you wrong
logical fallacy, specifically "burden of proof fallacy"
saged and reported.

the burden of proof lies upon the accuser. Also you conveniently ignore every crime statistic that shows that they commit FAR more crime and are underrepresented in police shootings

t.law student

No, they are prosecuted for their crimes.

SAGE