Hunter x Hunter

Let me create one and see how long it lasts-nal.

For the past ten weeks I was viciously refreshing MS page, read HxH and forgot all other manga.
Now I barely remembered other manga existed and I'm staring at the chapter list for five minutes.

Why, Togashi? Why!?

Let's speak about our sorrows, anons

The only reason I post in these threads is because I am actually watching the anime right now, don't tell anyone.

No problem with that, just read the manga after it.

A clown for a king.

I honeatly don't think that the hiatus is going to last very long this time. Togashi is just trying to get /fit/ now. I think we're just about out of hiatus hell.

He's confirmed to have back pain again. Do you have the rest of his comments from since he came back, by the way?

Thanks.

Killua is cute!

Damn it Togashi, just swallow your pride and let someone else do the art.

I wouldn't even mind the Great Hiatus Arc much if it didn't last for years at times.

I'd be happy even with bi-monthly releases.
Two years for ten chapters is a pain in the back.

>let someone else do the art.
Please no.

Do people really think Togashi is a lazy fuck that owes them chapters? That's kind of mean.

Is Togashi legitimately just a lazy, greedy asshole or is there some underlying reason he won't just finish HxH and put the fans out of their endless suffering of which he has to be at least reasonably aware of by this point? I mean, people are actually buying his shit. I'm not saying that isn't justification for him to keep the gravy train rolling as long as he can, but leaving on a cliff hanger every 10 - 20 chapters (that could have easily been condensed down to 4 or 5 chapters after trimming away the fat) and then making people wait for a year or more to pay you to find out what happens next makes you an asshole.

Yes, there are retards in this world

>that could have easily been condensed down to 4 or 5 chapters after trimming away the fat
If you removed the fight scene sure, but why would you even do that?

>Dark Continent Expedition

If Zoldyck is an arc, then this really should be split into different sections.

>Voyage Preparation Arc (340 - 357)
>Black Whale/Voyage Arc (358 - )
>Labyrinthine City/Brion Arc ( Never )

>If you removed a fight scene
And the charts, and the graphs, and the endlessly conjecturing, and the endlessly going over the same details over and over and over again.

>And the charts, and the graphs
There are like two and they are pretty important, removing them would be pretty stupid.
>endlessly conjecturing
>endlessly going over the same details over and over and over again
Such as?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Sells a product
>People buy it by the millions
>There is no other product under the same umbrella with the same quality
>You aren't able to continue producing if people don't buy it
>Stop making the product

Can you imagine if Apple stopped producing the iPhone? Or HBO cancelled Game of Thrones?

I'm not saying that you can (you shouldn't) disregard Togashi's health issues but besides the money, it is a work of love for him and there would be no point in writing a story if no one were to read it.

Same like the iPhone and the same like Gmae of Thrones.
They expected money, yes, but before it becoming a success, it is a work out of love and ideas that you want to share with people.

No, you're fucking retarded.

Literally every single fucking time somebody of vague prominence opens their mouth it is to constantly fucking reiterate details of some shitty plan or situation we all know. Nobody gets anything done. It is just walls of text explaining trivial shit we all know in massive detail over and over again. I honestly fucking dread the moment Togashi introduces a new character because I just fucking know 2 chapters explaining their power is likely to follow.

Not everyone is like us, you dumbass.
Most people don't remember the details Togashi told about the nen beasts' workings two fucking years ago.

What's wrong user, can't handle a little text and complexity?

Maybe Bleach is more suited for you.

>asked to provide exemples
>don't post any, instead repeat the exact same thing again
Is the irony intentional or not?
>I honestly fucking dread the moment Togashi introduces a new character
You mean like Oito, the princes or Bill? Pretty sure you're just retarded user

Oh and that's justification is it? Well if that's the case Togashi should just go on hiatus even longer. Then he won't have to write anything new ever again. He can just get by summarizing what happened last time.

>Verbosity
>Complexity
No.

Read the fucking manga cunt.

Literally what is with the increase of autists in HxH threads and their hyperbolic retarded hate for the manga? It's getting ridiculous, just drop it and fuck off.

Nice exemple retard, sure showed me you're not completely talking out of your ass

I don't hate the manga though. I hate Togashi because he hates me and doesn't want me to read his manga as evident by his insistence on taking my money and then going on vacation for ten years.

>I hate Togashi because he hates me and doesn't want me to read his manga as evident by his insistence on taking my money and then going on vacation for ten years.

In a way, I agree with you.
The lack of communication from japanese corporations towards their public is alarming and upsetting but accepting internet memes as truth with nothing but mememagic to back it up, is retarded at best.

It is real life headbazooka.

Togashi doesn't hate you, he just has back pain.

Togashi literally hates me. He broke into my home, raped my dog, and stole my money.

This isn't supposed to be evidence of anything, but I once knew a guy with one leg who worked an assembly line for 40+ hours a week.

Bet that guy could run a kilometre in less than 10 minutes, too.

Togashi is literally spineless. Your anecdote doesn' apply.

>corporations
It's a single guy. Yes, he has a publishing company, but in the end it's a single guy with personal information that he can decide to give you or not. You might as well blame Shueisha for the lack of facts on Yazawa's health - it's the author's choice to clear things up or not.

Assuming that that guy actually existed, I will also assume that he had no choice but to work that job.

Hanzo killing spiders/ants/bodyguards with his ninja nen when

two years

I've been a pure mangafag since getting into the series years ago, but now that this hiatus has hit extra hard I'm going to resort to the anime to get my HxH fix.

How should I go about doing this? Binge all of 99, then go to 11? 99 until the end of Yorkshin, then switch to 11 for Greed Island?

Watch them both completely.

99 has the Greed Island as OVA

See

Only good thing about this hiatus is that Chrollo's inevitable death gets delayed along with it.

>99 until the end of Yorkshin, then switch to 11 for Greed Island?

This way. First GI OVA is also watchable.

If any members of the Troupe are to survive, they'd be Chrollo or Machi.
Chrollo to flip on its head his rule that the spider is more important than him but he loses all of its legs, going crazy in the process.
Machi to swear vengeance upon Hisoka but being torn by her interest in him and the death of her compadres (that Hisoka will most likely be at fault for).

>If any members of the Troupe are to survive, they'd be Chrollo or Machi.
This. It's just a gut feeling. And the fact that Chrollo and Machi were the most important characters during those chapters.

I don't think Chrollo will go crazy but we might see him lose that perfect composure that he's so smug about.

I want to see Chrollo and Machi interact more

bump

Machi will breed with Chrollo. Hisoka can't get a girl to like him; ugly creep boys like Illumi is the only thing he can get!

>chrollo and machi's children

Feitan would rape them, yes.

Hisoka is Machi's orbiter.

No.

That's why we related to him so much.

Bet he too has had dreams about holding hands with her and so on ever since he met her.

Disgusting. I hope Machi french kisses Chrollo and rides his dick into the night in front of Hisoka.

>Hisoka's face while watching this

>implying he missed my heart

Nah Machi should fuck illumi because that would sting more

>watching the thief who raped you to death explore every inch of the body of the girl you like and making her shout with pleasure from the multiple orgasms she experiences in her first time while her hymen of steel gets torn
This is more fun.

are Hisokafags seriously "nice guys" or something?

Machi literally never felt anything for Hisoka, she always was Chrollo's sidechick

But Chrollo is a pure angel and Machi would never taint that.

I'd watch up to '99 Yorkshin, which is vastly superior. '99 greed island sucks, everything beyond that in '11 is great.

>'99 greed island
ejh?

Would you marry your sister too?

I bet her pussy tastes real good.

at this point anything is better that nothing
remember those doodles at the end of the ant arc?

After what we've seen from Are Ya Free, just how is this thing?

go to hell already and fuck off
if you are as stupid as you are making yourself to be then you have no place in trying to criticize the structure of HxH
i think it is pretty well made, explained and is one of the better manga, and it could be better had it not been for the hiatus arc
also, the fucker has been pretty much dying for the last 10 years, give him a break

...damn
I'm sorry for hating you

Sound infection.

That feel wen no Pokkle to my Ponzi scheme

Yes.

Kurapika killed them

>Kurapika jealous that a manlet like Pokkle gets a nice 8.5/10 like Ponzu while he himself is stuck with a literally-so-gross-that-seeing-her-naked-would-make-you-puke Senritsu

Too bad he got his head chopped off and his brain played with animatrix style

>Kurapika so boss that he decided a manlet like Pokkle and his stupid girlfriend should not live because he himself is cucking a king out of a queen
FTFY

>implying you wouldn't accept that fate just to sex the beegirl

Why would Pika be jealous?

>Pokkle was out cold as Ponzu got her brains blown out
>Then Pitou gave him a dose of brain torture before his brutal death

At least he didn't die a virgin and he scored quality pussy.

Pika will die a virgin after Chrollo's done with him and never score anything, not even Senritsu's gross puss.

But Pika's been pleasing old men for eyes for nearly a year.

Letting your boypussy get penetrated or sucking dick != losing your virginity (for men).

ight nigga, FIRST OF ALL
Kurapika made Pokkle mad as fuck in the hunter exam
Secondly Kurapika could easily get a 10/10 if he wanted to, unlike Pokkle
Thirdly, Pokkle was too beta to even fuck his bee bitch.

That's awfully heteronormative, user. Cheque you're privilege.

Let me reiterate

>Worthless Pokkle, by far the most pathetic person to pass the hunter exam, gets trashed by chimera ants who don't even know nen yet
>Can go nothing as his waifu is killed, then like a bitch he hides beneath bones in the ant nest instead of blasting his way out
>In the end Bono is the one who actually avenges Ponzu, giving a fitting and humiliating death to her killer

Killua, after giving up simply trying to catch a ball from Netero
>If I was more serious I'd have killed that old man

What did he mean by this? That he is retarded?

These episodes were so good I didn't even know they were filler until later.

psh, Killua could easily one hit kill the old man..nothing personnel...

He didn't know about nen.

>Pitou will never probe your brain before sending you off to the sweet abyss
what's the point?

How old is Kalluto?

So the Zoldycks just told everyone but Killua about nen?

I think they were either about to or they just don't teach nen and you have to discover it by other means.

>massage once a week from an acquaintance

someone's enlightened