How do we end white privilege?

How do we end white privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnncQKabYvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by being good goys

>nan
checked

What does this have to do with white privilege?

How come his white privilege didn't protect him against gambling debts?

>terrorist

Then what was his political motive? Why do (((they))) stretch these words to mean nothing.

How did you make your millions Dave? How much are you donating to charity this year Dave? Fucking celebrity hypocrites.

It's white privilege to be considered a batshit insane serial killer instead of some covert terrorist secretly working for the white supremacists.

I don't know how this is considered a positive for white privilege but that's what the left thinks.

Deport everyone who isn't white.

Start with the rich white man who just popped his head out from cover?

50 dead is just another week in chicago is that black privilege?

>white privilege is gunning down white people
ok?

If a white man does anything other than apologize and serve niggers and spics, it's a clear case of white privilege. Go to your local university, they'll tell you more.

David letterman?
What a fucking moron. I hope he gets run over

>some kike pretends to be another kike on twatter
>serious discussion

I love this because he had a Pinoy wife.
What a White Supremacist, gunning down white people at a country music festival.

Start at the top

Stop paying the taxes/going the churches that fund those whining about it year after year :^):^)

And yet another poster too stupid to recognize a fake twitter account.

>he was NOT "mentally ill"
Dave's a psychiatrist now? Cool.

I wish I got some of that white privilege.
Maybe then I wouldn't have to live around welfare niggers and kowtow to an Italian boss.

this sure would backfire hilariously if our bernie-loving antifag registered democrat had a manifesto saying FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF which would mean he carried out terrorism for the global communist revolution. commies love to do terrorism, until the country becomes communist at which point rigid authoritarian bootheel comes down on your neck

#NotAllCaucasians

>1 post by this id
- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Am I really going to be the first to do it? Fine, you've changed Sup Forums.

David ((((((((((Letterman)))))))))

>he was not a lone wolf
But he literally was

>Be Muslim, part of the ummah and pledge allegiance to the IS, massacre Infidels
>HE WAS A MENTSLLY ILL LONEWOLF #RELIGIONOFPEACE
>Be literal white guy lone wolf
>OMG he wasn't a lone wolf #whiteterror

Fucking hell fucking kikes and libshits are the spawn of Satan

You can always shot them

>How do we end white privilege?

Kill all non whites. Then everyone will have the same amount of privilege, i.e. no privilege.

>David Letterman
>Multi millionaire
>Famous
>white
>Telling white people who are not David Letterman they have privilege

How about ending this asshole Letterman? I fucking LOVE white privilige. So glad im not a nigger or shitskin. Its the best achievement EVER

>Sup Forums still replying to threads made by @davidletter(n)an

can you newfags go back to the_donald?

Let's kill the MSM

>white privilege to exclusively shoot white people at a country music festive
what did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LnncQKabYvM

>white privilege is being called a lone wolf psychopath when you gun down a crowd of innocent civilians instead of being called an Islamic terrorist

so... so this is the power of white privilege...

Taxing them? Give that wealth to the poor regardless of how they spend it.

Investigators say he wasn't a terrorist. To be declared a terrorist, a person must have an ideological end goal and use violence to attempt to achieve it.

This guy just seems like an old fart who lost his marbles and decided to go postal.

Yes Dave end the white privileged of the 50 people who were shot at a fucking Jason Aldeen concert.

>I fucking LOVE white privilige. So glad im not a nigger or shitskin. Its the best achievement EVER
Why are you proud of your living territory ("State") being just as occupied and having its economy (Natural resources, money $) sucked away into a foreign entity... as is the case for

>Japan
>various african countries (feat. shamans murdered --> Jewish Religion churches built on top)
>Thailand

^none of them white, still answering to the same world-political Actor as your flag has to do

white "Belgian Blue" cows can brag all they want about being the whitest of Animal Farming cattle; they get slaughtered as any other species of cow for the food biz coercing them

There can be no such thing as white privilege if there are only whites left.

SageSageSage

>what is that faked @name

Thats not the real letterman

Please tell me this isn’t real

White Privilege = Responsible for own actions?

You'd think this would be a half second's worth of consideration, but it's the age of phone posters, so no. Let stupidity reign.

>Let stupidity reign.
It worked for 2016 America

>"h-h-es just pandering to the old GOP crowd, it's legit!!!"
>then came the same proxy wars that we had under Obama/Bush despite promises on undoing past World Police policies

Can't end something that doesn't exist, friendo.

terrorist
ˈtɛrərJst
noun
1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

What were his political aims?

Yes, he was a Leftist Terrorist who took his rage out on an innocent crowd of . END LEFTISTS TODAY.

>Be white person attending last nights concert
>Your entire family was just decimated before your eyes in a hail of bullets fired from a window 32 floors above ground
>You manage to make it out alive with a few injuries
>your deceased families brain splatter still stains your clothing
>You decide to check your twitter to let everyone know you're alive but everyone in your family perished
>First thing you see is a tweet by some kike paid influencer informing you of how it was all a priviledge all along

Really makes me think (about my hatred of kikes)

But all the victims were white and the guy was Antifa.
pretty chuckle-worthy honestly.

White privledge = affirmative discrimination of whites.

He's calling for discrimination.

Does he not know what terrorism means? For this to be an act of terror, there would have to be an ideological aim behind this. Until it's proven that there indeed is one, it doesn't classify as terrorism.

By destroying the (((whites))) at the top running society

Kill all nonwhites.
>You can't have white privilege if there are only whites.

Leftists are stupid on insane levels when it comes to the meaning of words
They basically speak another language that is just made up as they go