Boogie2988 can walk again!

The miracle of Obamacare! I just wanted to thank everyone of you, because of your financial contributions boogie can now walk again. This just goes to show how much we need single payer health insurance.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qK30io2zH5c

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jMq65CslbZA
youtube.com/watch?v=qK30io2zH5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go boogie!

Proud of this fat fuck!

PAY!

Fuck him

We're unstoppable!

How much does he weigh now?

MY

Checked

if he decided to eat healthier and exercise he could have done that a long long time ago

Motherfucker better be careful standing on that deck, he could very easily fall through and gut himself like a fish on a broken board or lose his balance and topple over the railing, where the seismic phenomenon will alert wolves to his present where they'll go and feast on him for days.

I'm also willing to bet that he's unable to lower his arms.

Enough to have to pull his prius into the semi tonnage checking lane when the lights flash

834 pounds.

Who gives a fuck?

HEALTHCARE

wait he was so fat that he couldnt walk?
dont you americans have any trace of self respect?

Great!
But you still have top ay.

Someone will still have to pay.

Why does Sup Forums hate this guy so much?

Yeah he's fat, and now he's had surgery and is losing weight. Isn't that a good thing? We should be congratulating him.

>But muh taxes

Billions of your taxes get spent on pointless fucking wars every year. At least this money is helping an American.

Keep walking

A bullet would have been much cheaper

What type of wood is he standing on?
I need to make some pallets to transport a blue whale to Japan

Why did he require surgery when, I don't know, not eating 9,000 calories a day until the point where you're over 1,000 lbs would have been a lot simpler?

He's just going to gain it back.

Savage bong

Dear Boogie2988:
Please take off all your clothes, spread a few jars of mayo all over your fat body, take a picture and post to Sup Forums. Pictures of morbidly obese fucks such as yourself make for a great appetite suppressant for me. And since I just ate half a candy bar for dessert after lunch, I need something to keep me from finishing that candy bar and then going for a soda. Your mayo drenched man-tits would be the perfect thing to keep me from eating until I can get home and have a healthy dinner.
Thnx

He also paid out of pocket for his own surgery.

>your money already goes to fight zog wars so more can go to this fat sack of shit

don't you have to go apologize to a muslim because your daughter's cunt is too loose or something?

How does a 30-something year old man eat so much that he literally can't walk? That actually sounds difficult.

Kek

Oshitcare destroyed the medical finance and medical industry no one is being cured all this fat fuck had was a some fat sucked out and some other stuff done whcih he still PAID HIMSELF for...what world is your feeble mind in?

At no point in time did he even talk about commie care Literally go eat a 20k dollar deductible bullet and die

People such ha him usually have enabling "feeders" Who keep them in bed and keep feeding them the unhealthy food they love.

mein sides

cut carbs boogie.

i wasn't fat and was losing 7lb/week with exercise

Why are you retards making fun of him?

>can be a functioning human again
>won't drain the system of money anymore

While boogie is a fat disgusting lardass, he has provided decent laffs to my early adolescent years when he was actually somewhat funny.

Him losing weight does influence other lard asses too though.

Just kill this fat fuck off

there are people dead from mass shootings and this mother fucker makes another boo hoo woe is me video about his weight loss and not being able to walk long distances..

I don't often wish death on people, but for this piece of shit I will..

Fucking bullshit, that tub of goo will probably drop to around 650, then start putting on the weight again to the point where he once again can't walk.

If Vegas had betting odds on Boogie's weight, him keeping it off for more than five years or ever getting below 400 or 500 would pay out tremendously.

I mean obviously for boogie's own good I hope he does lose the weight but he's also a mentally ill dude with no self-control. I'm not going to be surprised if he puts it all back on plus more then makes a video about how it's impossible for him to ever be thin.

Didn't he pay for this surgery himself?

What's that got to do with Obamacare?

I'm pretty sure he was using Obamacare or something for most of his visits.

little bit under a quarter ton

>Walking is now a burger achievement.
Congrats

he literally goes
>I had to pay for the surgery myself
>and I should have, I'm the one who fucked up after all
Did getting thinner make him less of a leftist?

SALAD-DODGING

boogie supports obamacare
so Sup Forums has to meme that endlessly

Can you imagine when we get up to running short distances? Will all you Yuropoors just commit mass suicide once you lose that last thing keeping you competitive with Americans?

Boogie1488
S O O N

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jMq65CslbZA

This. So. Much.

I don't hate him for getting the surgery and losing weight. A good nation should try to help it's own people.

I'm actually proud of that fat bastard. He paid out of pocket to fix himself, he's actually losing weight and he's on the record plenty about "healthy at every size" being a total load of bullshit. He's alright in my book.

Really, being a fat lazy fuck is not an illness

wouldn't quite say proud, but I agree
he's not a leech, he is improving himself, and he's merely a liberal/democrat and not a rabid SJW

I don't get Sup Forums's problem or obsession with him

fuck you, ur still a fat detriment to society. shoulda an heroed via trying to jog a long time ago.

one step at a time. now lose that weight faggot

Shouldnt have got so fat in the 1st place, 30odd stone doesnt just come on overnight

Yay! Good for him

You don't need single payer healthcare to lower your calorie intake you fat headed fuck.

Should have died instead.

429 pounds I think. He says in the video near the beginning.

Is it still safe to use that deck now?

fuck you its not obama care he said and i quote "I paid for tis surgery out of pocket, Im the one who made this mess so Im the one who should clean it up"

start at 3:15
youtube.com/watch?v=qK30io2zH5c

ps fuck you, you fucking democrat kike shill, fuck you

sage

Why did he need surgery?
Why couldn't he just, you know, stop eating. X

>mfw he couldn't walk before
Why should we enable people who should be weeded out of the gene pool?

Because muh thyroid problem. The fat fuck just couldn't stop eating foods loaded with sugar. That's the truth.

infants can walk, how is he bragging about this like it's an accomlishment

still can't* he's already been gaining again

>429 pounds
Jesus christ how much did he originally weigh?

I think he was around 580 when he started, over 150 pounds is solid as fuck

>Him losing weight does influence other lard asses too though
he is a lazy fuck who have to pay money to lost weight because dont have any autocontrol and discipline, now those lardass gonna say they are still fat because cant pay a surgery

439 not 429

You realize he paid for his surgery, and that he is massively richer than you?

PAY

I am not saying you're wrong, but if it's true then why was he crying about Obamacare?

And still massively, fatter, older and sicker.

It's too late for him.

Surgery won't heal his destroyed organs. He probably doesn't have more than 5 years to live.

He's 43. I would say dying at 48 wolfing down junk food is a good way to go.

30 stone??

Reminder that boogie is literally our guy