Anons, I'm so confused

Listened to the police scanner from beginning to when they gave the all clears, and then immediately went to bed.

I wake up to a completely different story then when I went to sleep. Police shot in neck crying over radio, zebra20 breach explosion multiple firearms, civilians trying to steal patrol cars, woman handing over their guns, machine gun fire well after the breach, 2 other locations under fire, ied in the back of audi, AMA AMA AMA WMA.

Now I wake up to lone gunman. No mention or ied, no mention of other 3 "asians", no mention of anything. just white male.

This cant be real right. Like I listened to it all go down last night, so I know first hand this shit isn't made up.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbzRByT94Qs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143639734/#143641389
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143639734/#143641529
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Suspects asian/
express.co.uk/news/world/861252/Las-Vegas-shooting-latest-news-Mandalay-Bay-Route-91-Marilou-Danley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

I'll bump my own thread. I know I'm not the only one who heard this go down. There were 60k anons listening.

Any recordings of said police transmissions?

>I'll bump my own thread
Let me know how that works out for you

I will give him a polite bump as well.

There has to be one out there. A couple anons said they were recording it in the happening thread.

you commented didn't you? easy b8

Courtesy bump

>I'm just pretending be to be retarded

6,000,000 killed by lone gunman shooting from 8 football fields distance

Yes I can confirm, you have scitsofrenia.

I was reading the happening thread, and saw a few anons talking about it sounding like a war zone over the open mic
I woke up and the thread was 404'd though

I listened as well and you are 100% correct. It was pure chaos, with 5 swat teams. Calls were coming in from all over the strip.

(((interesting)))

Yeah man it was wild.

dick in your butt bump

I'm pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=GbzRByT94Qs
let's see if you speak the truth redneck

While I fully believe the media are spinning this hard for their own narrative, there really doesn't have to be anything nefarious going on for the actual story to be different from the bits and pieces coming out live in the middle of the chaos.

That is only 45 mins. You do realize the police didnt give the all clear until like 4 am est.

I remember OP.
There was something about a valet stopping a car full of Asians. Or a valet doing something to assist. Wtf happened with that?

and the non police armor cars that just showed up that they didnt know what to do with.

daily reminder that the deadliest shooting in US history happened in front of the biggest illuminati pyramid in the US

bump for this. heard the civilians using cop cars

Protip:

Initial reports and communications from the scene are often confused, inconsistent and wrong.

People are trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, and communicate what they think they know with each other in hopes of getting a clearer picture.

OP, I'm with you. Heard at the time that there was an asian female (though mostly just heard "asian person", no mention of gender) going through the crowd and warning people up to 45 minutes before the assault began.

Okay, now it's just some white guy. And any and all asians he's photographed with are beginning to be blurred out by news sites. I understand the face blurring is common practice by these sites but they were up for a while immediately after he was identified.

Now it's just a white guy. No mention whatsoever about the other asians and the one going through the crowd warning people.

What's the deal here?

whichever user recorded the scanner must post, same situation

Reports? We were listening to the feeds, cops were dying on the radio. A woman was found dead at the church across the street. Tropicana reported that the front desk clerk had her face blown off and the cop at the scene confirmed gsw. A lot more happened than what we're hearing about today.

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

Yeah but how would we get all of the "interesting" conspiracy theories if we didn't rely on early inaccurate information to prove that something underhanded is afoot?

Clearly this means something is being swept under the rug because there was confusion! Ooooooh, spooooky! This obviously means it was a chinese terrorist attack that is now being false flagged to take away our guns. ERM NERT HERVN IT! 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!

You're not wrong OP. I was listening as well and all of this checks out, as others will confirm who were in the threads and on the scanner when it broke and early this morning. Shit is up.

nothing is beyond our reach, have a (((you)))

What's going to be more accurate:
The reports of a few people of a frantic mob in the middle of machine gun fire or the collected and aligned stories of many more of those people a few hours later?

This is a Russian misinformation campaign. I'm not sure what the angle is that they're setting up yet but this has all the telltale signs.

Listen to this guy, he is a Russian misinformation expert. He's seen this shit before and knows what he's talking about. Something is definitely wrong here. All the numbers are off. My sciencebobulator is framtabricating inaccurate results, and the stories and narratives pushed by the (((jewish))) masters just aren't making sense.

We need to figure out what's REEEALLLY happening.

From the “32nd Floor”

Wake the fuck up, retards.

Freemasons

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143639734/#143641389

>shots fired at mandalay bay. many reported down and many pinned including officers. confirmed multiple dead. shots coming from hotel room over officers heads. at multiple officers shot. possible 2-3 shooters. (1 minutes ago)

>9900 people in the feed, can no longer connect

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143639734/#143641529

>Guy calling for backup because of citizens overrunning them and stealing cop cars? The hell.

Someone must have saved it...right?

If it's not already memory holed. I looked to see if I could get the archive feed on Broadcastify but it's behind a paywall - if the audio hasn't been swept.

Multiple Russian shillbots mentioning Asian suspects.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Suspects asian/

Everything is going exactly according to keikaku.

bump for weaponised autism

Also, is there a recording of the police scanner? Surely one of you faggots had to be recording this shit.

See my post above. Only other option is find someone who was live streaming that was using the audio that didn't have their scanner go down.

Is that the full recording?

Should be. Looks like it goes hour by hour from the drop down window I saw. Multiple time stamps.

OK nice

We also need confirmation on this woman's story. See if it's legit or if she's just a lying thot.

express.co.uk/news/world/861252/Las-Vegas-shooting-latest-news-Mandalay-Bay-Route-91-Marilou-Danley

they're probably still sleeping

I heard all that too OP, was in the same threads and listning to the scanner. You gotta remember tho, it was chaos last night. It is pretty common for a lot of reports to come in late or be mistaken from panniced people. 2-4 am was mostly "reports of shots fired from floor X building Y, can strike team #123 confirm?" After asking a few times the relevant team would be reached and report there was nothing. You gotta take what you hear 2nd hand with a grain of salt, even if it is from the police feed, because shit gets all mixed up. Give it a day or two, find all the 1st hand footage from celphones you can, and figure out what actually went down.