Dear fellow Trump supporters

Dear fellow Trump supporters.

Daily reminder that Making America Great again does NOT include letting poor people die on the streets because doctors rejected them for not having enough money to pay for service. UHC is inevitable and one of the most basic human rights you can have (according to the United Nations)

Paying for an obese person or a drug addict is highly immoral. Guns are for vermin.

CAN YOU GO GET FUCKED SOMEWHERE ELSE!?

I think this bitch is a bot. Saged!

Bait
Sage

What in the fuck does a picture of a cartoon alien girl have to do with anything, you fucking retard?

Fuck off Jew. We'll end you and your pet niggers.

You shill thread because you are afraid. That just motivates us more. Assad will win, Israel will die, and then the international Jew will have no protector.

>Be lefty
>Know how to name .pngs
Bad bait

A government provided service is not a right nor a freedom. You can't compel someone to do something (giving healthcare) and say that it is the right of the receiver to have it. This is like tyranny enforced by induced guilt, a form of psychological violence.

Whereas owning a gun is just the right to own something indispensable to your survival without forcing anyone to serve you.

Having access to medication is a right, beyond that how you get your money to pay the bills is up to you.

>indispensable to your survival

Get a load of this nigger

stop making these threads you cancerous faggot

Damn. He Looking Good

You don't get guns for free

>freedom to gun
>buy your own shit
>freedom to universal healthcare
>buy other people's shit
hmmmm

Back in the day any joe shmo could go and see the doctor for cheap af. Doctors got to choose what meds to give out, could spend time giving money away, etc. Now they spend nearly 50% of their time doing paperwork for libtard nigs who sell pot for a living. Capitalism is what the healthcare world needs

MINA A CUTE!

Guns aren't free, you've got to buy them. You have the right to own one, but not free guns.
By that logic, healthcare should not be free, you've got to buy it. Likewise you have the right to healthcare, but not free healthcare.

Helping each other (in the form of healthcare, school systems, etc.) only works in a society, where people are worth investing in and can be trusted.

And there you have it. USA is not worth trusting. It's every man for himself, and you better have muh guns'n'lawyers intact to sustain a good life.

Translation.

Good people believe in the rights to be left alone, but not the right to enslave people

You've made the same tread like ten times already. Please come up with something original. sage

Read the US Consitution meme flag. Then tell me where HealthCARE is a constitutional right. Guns is the 2nd amendment FYI.

End yourself you strawmanning dumb fuck

>Doesn't contributes to society
>Dies

Really makes you think

>ability to defend oneself
>not indispensable to your survival

Its not about the right to own a "firearm" its about the right to protect your loved ones, your property and yourself. Guns are the most efficient tool towards that end, could be cold fusion self contained plasma pellet launching platforms in the future and the argument wouldnt change. The ability to protect yourself with the best available means is paramount to freedom and survival.

>My reddit academia
opinion discarded

I don't mind community based health services but you keep flooding our communities with undesirables
Just being around us isn't helping them it's just hurting us.
Fucking stop it

Everyone has the freedom to get guns AND healthcare.

But I won't pay neither for your healthcare nor for your guns.

I want to FUCK OCHAKO PLS OP MAKE IT HAPPEN

OP PLEASE GO BACK TO POSTING THICC OCHAKO I LVOER HER

OP I WILL BEAR YOU CHILDREN IF YOU GO BACK TO POSTING OCHAKO MAKE IT HAPPEN

>what is the education system

>posts this picture once a week
>blatant shill thread
>mfw can't buy affordable care act insurance because I can't afford
>meanwhile brainwashed liberal fucking moron making false equivalencies about forcing people to buy guns?
please kill yourself with a gun that you're so terrified of

OP ARE YOU OCHAKO IRL

Please be in Miami!

>1 post by this ID
I dont think OPs coming back my dude

I've always democrat for my entire life but this really made me reconsider my political standpoint.

Nigger mods detected

>implying positive rights exist
No

kek

>that pic

kek

Pic related

Cry more, kid

The government let's you buy the gun yourself you tard

You have the right to buy a gun. You have the right to buy healthcare. You don't have a right to free guns. You don't have a right to free healthcare. You don't have the right to steal other people's money to pay for those things. Positive rights don't exist.

Show me where health care is brought up in the constitution
>according to the U.N
The U.N wants the first amendment removed because they say it's promoting hate speech

Also
>OP
>1 post by this ID

>OP image
I'll take false equivalences for $500, nigger mod!
>answer!
OP is a faggot

Trump sucks, Everyday I think I should have voted for Hillary. Now Sup Forums is full of civic-nationalist redditors newfags.

>The little MAGA boy is crying

KIDS I GOT THE KIDS GUNS FOR BREAKFAST

sage

Not an Argument, MAGA crybaby.

Post a single example of a person dying in the street because they couldn't pay for healthcare you stupid fucking faggot.

>freedom to buy guns if you care to
>freedom to purchase health insurance if you care to
>not forcing you one way or the other

there's no inconsistency you faggot

>letting poor people die on the streets

I realize you're not American, but you could at least read up on Medicaid.

>143764596
Cause you don't deserve one you dumb fucking faggot.