We lack of diverse treads

So talk mean on each other country's

>Lithuania

piss on a russian flag and it goes the same color

oh man I can't WAIT for the AMAZING bants Sup Forums has to offer. REALLY fucking top shelf! holy shit I can't fucking WAIT!

Uhm. It's cold.

your turn.

"hello my name is Mohammed I am born in a swedish fishtank, therefore I am a gay fish"

do me

Australia,just mix USA and England's flag and make it have a fewer stars

i do you every night and morning, with a toothbrush

Sideways france

>>/bant/

What's that, Austria-During-Christmas-Time?

OH FUCK YOU YA BLOODY GUTTER GERMAN KANKERSLOOTMOFFE WATERJODEN KILLERS OF THE ATLANTIS MERMAIDS DIED FOR FLEVOLAND WHAT A SHITHOLE AND WALLABI WORLD IS BORING AND THE RANDSTAD IS A MUZZIE GANGBANG. FIFTEEN PERCENT DYSLEXIC, FIVE PERCENT COUSIN MARRIAGES I MEAN SERIOUSLT FOR WHAT SORT TYPE FUCKED UP HOW!?

een land zonder practische nut.

weak

that's more like it

it's true tho

this thread is pretty gay

>¿¡MOH Ԁ∩ pƎʞƆ∩Ⅎ ƎԀY┴ ┴ɹOS ┴∀HM ɹOℲ ┴˥S∩OIɹƎS N∀ƎW I SƎפ∀Iɹɹ∀W NIS∩OƆ ┴NƎƆɹƎԀ ƎΛIℲ 'ƆIXƎ˥SYp ┴NƎƆɹƎԀ NƎƎ┴ℲIℲ ˙פN∀qפN∀פ ƎIZZ∩W ∀ SI p∀┴SpN∀ɹ ƎH┴ pN∀ פNIɹOq SI p˥ɹOM Iq∀˥˥∀M pN∀ Ǝ˥OH┴IHS ∀ ┴∀HM pN∀˥OΛƎ˥Ⅎ ɹOℲ pƎIp SpI∀WɹƎW SI┴N∀˥┴∀ ƎH┴ ℲO SɹƎ˥˥Iʞ NƎpOſɹƎ┴∀M ƎℲℲOW┴OO˥SɹƎʞN∀ʞ N∀WɹƎפ ɹƎ┴┴∩פ YpOO˥q ∀Y ∩OY ʞƆ∩Ⅎ HO

Sorry m8, I can't read this.

sad

Hah

Sad is that country that had eugenic program, and so many nobel price winners is now main source of cuckery, also you are not true vikings

laat me nog een keer, toch wel:

je bent het moordenaars van atlantis, alle zeemensen sijn dood voor een fucking rollercoasterpark met een immigranten kangaroe mascot. je heeft meer dan 5 procent van het huwelijk(s? en?) zijn cosanguine en meer dan 15 procent van echte nederlanders kunnen niet lesen so goed als jaar-geduurde engelanders. it also scared me that kids never disagreed with their teachers the entire time I was living on your frozen pancake.

Norway were Vikings I hate that normalfags had to meme about Sweden and not Norway.

it's not like I can complain about stockholm central anymore, apparently you cleaned it up since 2009 when it was a theives paradise