White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Explain this goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/
statista.com/statistics/251408/number-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-due-to-terrorism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone who removes 9/11 as a data point immediately loses all credibility

Now break it down as a reflection of their respective population percentages.

Oh wait, you wont do that, because it'd prove you to be completely full of shit.

>if we ignore the thousands of dead at the hand of shitskins prior to our date that was chosen for exactly this reason, whoa!
KYS

I actually posted this as a joke, but could you go more in depth? All I get on the internet is a bunch of people screaming about how this recent terrorist attack is reflective of male whiteness. It's retarded

Explained.

But that would make the Right Wing total even bigger.

It's catching up though.

Simple. A large portion onf those "right wing" terror attacks are indeed islamist attacks which the left refuse to identify as such. This often includes even the massacre at Pulse, in which the muslim attacker publicly declared his allegiance to ISIS during the act. So there we have purposely inflated "right wing" terror attacks, meant to come across as white terror, and purposely deflated islamic terror stats.

Then, these stats are presented in a way that doesnt account for the fact that whites are more than 50% of the population, and muslims are less than 1%.

Judging by a glance at even the unreliable and doctored statistics represented in the graph, muslims terrorists (50%).

no its not.

>Explain this goys?
america's domestic problem is not muslims

I'll give you a clue: _iggers

Made me pee

To be fair, they started at 2008, which is far less arbitrary than the usual "since 9/12/2001" crap they usually pull. It's probably full of bullshit and fudged numbers though, and I would bet money that they included Pulse in the "right wing" camp, along with several other muslims attacks that they try to portray as anything but.

>domestic

Fucking moron.

break it down by kills. and do it per capita. also, why only 8 years. seems like a weird number to pick

>that many incidents
>negligible percent of the population
>that date range

really makes almond butter out of my peanuts

Who cares it would only a dd 1 more incident to that statistic.What matters is the amount of people who got killed.

Cool, thank you. Yeah the population difference is crazy so it's kind of an unfair comparison. Also yeah I think liberals want to pretend that white converts to islam are still "right radical whites"

>Making a distinction between "right wing" and "Islamist"
>Implying Islam is not right win

Also it is only logical for a left wing controlled place to have more right wing terrorism and vice versa

People shooting people is not "domestic terror" no matter how much the leftist media wants to insist otherwise.

How is it defined herein?

Did the 9/11 attackers tout loyalty to a foreign power? Did they reside in the US at the time, and for how long? Would the Left today reason that they were entitled to the rights of citizens, or even citizenship?

Muslims are 1% of the population, white people are at least 60. Muslims commit a very disproportionate amount of terrorism.

Why isn't it?

Repeat after me: PER CAPITA

because if they start going back the muslim count increases to 1000s due to 911

What right wing terrorist attack? The only attack I can ever think off is OKC, yet Muslims have committed dozens of attacks over the year.

Now that I think of it, I bet they're including school shootings under right wing.

Now do per capita statistics like a fucking high school kid could do.

And Dylan roof, which was like two years ago, no? Other than that, I can't think of anything else

>the investigative fund

Yeah that stat seems way high

Don't forget that left-wing terrorist attacks are usually recategorized as mass shootings, protests, etc.

The #NotMyPresident, Berkley, and May Day riots aren't counted. The assassination attempt on the GOP Congressional baseball team isn't counted.

The left is extremely averse to labeling left-wing attacks on civilians for the purposes of intimidating or coercing populations into political or social change for ideological reasons as terrorism. And they have armies of pundits, journalists, professors, and think tanks to explain in minute detail why shooting a Congressman for his party affiliation and calling for radical social and political changes implemented by violence against right-wing civilians does not constitute terrorism for definitions that do not include the legal definition.

Agreed, didn't think about that.

Attacks on abortion clinics. They are rarely reported nationally, but happen fairly regularly. Casualties are rare, because they are most often late-night arsons and many clinics are not even staffed full-time.

Someone post the FBI stats showing right wing is least amount of attacks and left is 30x bigger.

Because terrorism has an actual meaning?

TERRORISM HAS A FUCKING DEFINITION FOR FUCK SAKE

If this guy shot all these people because of a POLITICAL REASON then it would be safe to call it terrorism. If he shot them because he was just crazy or ANY OTHER REASON then its not terrorism. Dylan Roofe was a terrorist because he killed those black people in that church for political reasons. Elliot Roger isn't a terrorist because he killed those people for personal reasons unrelated to politics.

Islamist terror IS right wing so they should be combined.

Do we know if the Las Vegas shooter had a real motive yet? All i'm seeing is he was a quiet guy.

>Dylan Roofe was a terrorist because he killed those black people in that church for political reasons.

Did he?

I am not so sure revenge is political in nature.

no we don't

here we see a retarded burger doing the same thing the left does
>dylan roofe wasn't a terrorist! it was just revenge!
>that guy who shot the GOP baseball team wasn't a terrorist, he was just getting revenge on those evil trumpites!

Sorry bud but terrorism is terrorism regardless of political leanings

With all the examples of others anons taken into consideration,, always consider the source, and think of the padding going into the statistics from the likes of the SPLC or such which might label random acts as inspired by right-wing politics.

You'll find some usual suspects funding this infographic, and the methodology to it. They basically exist to constantly feed the public these skewed narratives.

Fuck all muzzies in America versus a bunch of right wingers whose voices aren't being heard or are outright demonised in their democratic nation.
I'd be pretty fucking pissed too.
What's interesting is the sheer number of muzzie terrorists despite how few there are in America.

>using number of incidents
>not killed
>not injured
>not total damage done
>not factoring in percentage of population (aka there are more right wingers than there are Muslims by a huge margin)

terrorism is the new way of life, get used to it

Right wing terrorist attacks usually don't have anyone killed or even injured. They usually just destroy/graffiti property and when people do get injured or killed it's a byproduct, not the goal.

Hence why the graph uses incidents instead of death toll.

enough with this.

It's clear that the media and SJW have gone to far against white people crafting a narrative that makes people think that its ok to attack them and kill them en mass. Please It is not ok to kill and persecute white people. please, #STOPWHITEHATE #WHITELIVESMATTER

Dylan Roofe wrote that he was trying to start a race war. It was textbook lone wolf terrorism.

The baseball assassin is a less obvious case, if only because he did not explicitly say "I'm shooting this people because X." He just said people should be violent against the GOP, had a list of GOP Congressman in his pocket, and shot a different group of GOP Congressman.

Still, I wear my are you shitting me face every time a leftist tries to argue it wasn't terrorism.

gee, if you leave out all the context, those two things were like, totally the same!

>if only because he did not explicitly say "I'm shooting this people because X."

This level of denial....

You definitely sound like a tumblr-tard

>call black guy a nigger
>das raciss

>black guy called white guy a cumskin
>ahhh well you see the context is that the blah blah blah racism = power + prejudice

fuck off cuck, the definition of terrorism is a set thing. Stop trying to justify or lessen the impact of peoples actions because you happen to agree with their terrorism you fucking partisan piece of shit.

Is disturbingly popular.

The key in the OP image is the foiled stat. It appears under Obama's tenure (08-16) there was a deliberate initiative in place to not investigate left wing terror. Both Right wing and Islamic terror foil counts are similar yet their acts are not. If you assume government agencies DON'T profile and choose their targets on political leanings, the foiled stat would be similar for all 3 metrics. The acts being almost equal for Islamic and Left wing, it seems strange that any gov't agency tasked with foiling the acts could fail to stop so many for just left wing terrorism.

How much left wing terrorism was allowed to go free or ferment without intervention? That is the real question to ask.

You might want to take a look at the IDs again, newfriend. The user you're actually replying to is one of the more level-headed and reasonable people here.

this just means right wing terrorism is an even greater menace since there's high potential for radicalization in what is the largest demographic in the U.S.

and it is happening and we are playing an active part in it, don't even deny this unless you are an intellectual coward willing to do a bunch of backflips, it's as clear as day that what we do here, for whatever reasons maybe even noble ones, ends up as a net negative in the real world

also a good chunk of islamist terrorist attacks in the U.S. probably come from foreigners and visa-stays, not just from the muslim population, and not even first generation, most are second generation cucked arab boys

Or maybe I was referring to how one guy directly attacked politicians to achieve a political goal, and the other attacked randos in church to achieve chaos.

Terrorism is a means to an end.

>anyone who removes 9/11 as a data point immediately loses all credibility

agreed, there needs to be a jew line on there

how do we stop all of these right wing environmentalists and animal rights activists?

>the definition of terrorism is a set thing.

Right and it is being ignored in favor of calling anyone that commits violence terrorists.

>right wing: 48% of the country, 115 terror attacks
>Islamists:

>Left wing terrorists
>No weather underground
I'm sure the counted Omar mateen as a right wing terrorists instead of an Islamic one

How come I never hear about this rightwing terrorism? Can someone give me an example?

thats because we dont have many muslims OP. look at the figures for nations with significant muslim populations. america has only 0.9% of the population being muslim. thats not even 4 mil people in a country with more than 300 mil people

thousands of attacks in iraq and afganistan. they are mostly muslim. long now has frequent acid attacks after being enriched. france has truck stuff after being enriched

sources sighted:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/

statista.com/statistics/251408/number-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-due-to-terrorism/

but with this charts logic that would just be +1 incident for islam

If you consider the fact that muslims are 0.9% of the US population, and whites are 63%. Holy shit, we need a muslim ban.