Chrisitianity thread

Chrisitianity thread.
Since our friends who run this site refuse to make a /rel/ board.

The topic here will be:
See if anyone can identify Christ's TRUE remnant Church of TODAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piVdrtgo7Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=sXCmDqCCz5A
youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please post this on /x/ user. religion is not current events nor politics.

>Please post this on /x/ user.

incorrect
it is very often discussed here

>religion is not current events nor politics.

no

Allelujah

go on

Yeah, because you people don't stop spamming it

These threads are split between Sup Forums, /lit/ and /his/
They are also Sup Forums heritage threads

ok

yes indeed

no guesses as to my first-post challenge?

How should a Catholic respond to TRP/PUA? The thesis that women (considered broadly) are adapted to respond to particular patterns of behavior as a consequence of our evolutionary history seems established beyond a reasonable doubt, but I haven't seen anyone actually integrate these findings within a Catholic framework.

Yes. There is nithing wrong with race mixing

I'm quite positive that if Jesus came back this instant and visited every denomination of church, he would have no idea what the fuck was going on. His teachings are about steering AWAY from religious edifices and bureaucracies for personal salvation. Pretty sure He'd get put to death by most churches desu

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

>See if anyone can identify Christ's TRUE remnant Church of TODAY.

Anyone with the Holy Spirit within them.

"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."~ Revelation 14:12

Pretty sure no church would hire Paul as a pastor, too.

in deed Abrahams first born was of a dark african egyptian woman, Hagar, who bore him the father of all of the arabs: Ishmael

Any Christians here struggling hard with Adultery?
I mean if I see a really good looking woman, I don't automatically think bad thoughts but it crosses my mind for an instant and that alone would be grounds to say that I lusted right so then I get this dilemma that if I fap so much that I lose all interest in woman I can try again to not think of these things but another week down the road and I just get those feelings again and its almost like its inevitable to the point where I don't even bother asking for forgiveness now as I think its just a slap in the face of God since I just do it over and over again.

Anyone feel me or what?

Yeah, and look at the havoc that wreaked upon the world.

no
i submit to you:
there is a diamond in the rough, one that he might say: though struggling and with many errors, has my spirit and message

that is the challenge of my first post, to see if any can identify

exactly
wow, good!
all is very well said, all of that
amen to it all

ok, try to identify which group has that in greatest abundance, which most careful and truly follows sola scriptura

well, they may be few, but there are several at least that would, i assure you

>youtube.com/watch?v=piVdrtgo7Xw
Watch this if you want to understand the superiority of Orthodox church over Protestantism.

Or watch it anyway because it's a really fucking interesting interview.

Of course. We all do.

Do you believe that you are disappointing God by committing adultery?

Right now, the group that appears to me to be the most full of the Holy Spirit are the tiny Chinese christian churches who meet in secret in each other's homes and get baptized in each other's bathtubs.

STRUGGLING!?!?

watch this it will be the most powerful and uplifting sermon you have ever seen, i think

and it focuses entirely on relieving you of any discouragement in your struggles, and will empower you with TREMENDOUS strength in all of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=sXCmDqCCz5A

yes, indeed
"your hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand shall be against you"

>2017
>not realizing is the board for spook stories

Rock: Building your faith on Christ Jesus.

Sand: Building your faith on the Orthodox church.

Orthodox is not Biblical, stop it.

Like a wild donkey, he was/is.

Well when I always as for forgiveness I usually say "I'll never do this again" yet I do it again, and again..and again it's like....yea I do feel like I'm massively disappointing him.

Why is that "priest" wearing long hair? If a man hath long hair it is a shame unto him.

Okay, good.

When did God know about all of these instances of yours?

This

stop worshipping the bible

Sorry I don't follow. I'm pretty confident he knows about every single instance the moment it happens right?

In beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God. Yes, I do worship God's word, not man's tradition.

Does God not know the end from the beginning?

I don't. I worship God and gind out how you do that by following what he said instead following what some kiddie diddler says

And the Word is revealed as the Word of God:

Revelation 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

>in secret
for what purpose? it's not prohibited to be a christian in china

I would assume so yea?

From my understanding, there are christian churches that one is "allowed" to be in, and christian churches that one is "not allowed" to be in.

My focus would be on the latter.

Christianity is for cucks.

Can you surprise God? Can you do or say or think something that catches God off guard?

>/rel/ board
Are you another fag that thinks religion isn't worthy of /his/tory.

Well I would suppose no however I have a theory that human behavior isn't something he can predict hence why he couldn't predict Eve falling for Lucifer's deceit but that's a different story I'll assume he does know for this sake.

I'm glad they don't have a /rel/ board. Atheistfags would just shitpost constantly.

>Watch this if you want to understand the superiority of Orthodox church over Protestantism.

impossible
as orthodoxy is but a few "inches" march away from the great apostasy, the great falling away:
2 Thessalonians 2:3

yes, indeed they are everywhere

but what group has the great abundance?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but, following logic, I don't think God places the same value on His foresight of the events that are to transpire, and their actual realization once they've occurred.

>he thinks most of what Jesus taught are in the bible
>st paul stayed in Ephesus for almost 3 years, teaching literally every fucking day
>wrote 2 letters
>proddies expects the Ephesunians to reject everything he taught there for 3 years even though it was directly from his mouth
>proddies want them to reject it all and just worship his writings
kek'd

is the religious board you fucking faggot

That would be an argument if ANYTHING the church teaches is not in the bible or is forbidden in the bible

Anything important is written in the Bible(Like salvation. See the book of John). Also Paul wrote way more than 2 books of the Bible.

Proddies, stop being so spiritually, philosophically and mystically dead
>youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc

Stop reading the bible like you're in fucking grammar class.

They do contradict the Bible

Cathlodox say you can't know you're saved. Lets see what the Buble says.
1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life,

>he thinks most of what Jesus taught are in the bible
Everything that I need to know God gave to me in the Bible. And even if we pretend that God didn't put everything that we need to know in the Bible, why would I trust people who reject the Bible to teach me extra-Biblical doctrines? I just pointed out how the "priest" being interviewed in your interview has long hair. Why? The Bible is really clear that having long hair as a man is a shame unto him and a shame in the eyes of the Lord.

>st paul stayed in Ephesus for almost 3 years, teaching literally every fucking day
You think he taught different things every day? No, he taught the gospel and God's words, as preserved in the Bible.

>proddies want them to reject it all and just worship his writings
Okay, so you just make up your own weird doctrines that contradict the Bible? Sounds terrible.

please try to be productive

>Sand: Building your faith on the Orthodox church.

OR on anything OTHER than Christ

unfortunately true
:(

ok???

explain.

YES!
You MUST watch this video:
>If a man hath long hair it is a shame unto him.

oh?
no.

what does God NOT know?

such a terribly wicked twisting of words and intent and meaning

awesome image

worship Christ
not a book

yes

no no
there is actually great persecution
it is hardly free

and?

please dont try to mind read
i would like a board where it is exclusive
that is all
dont try to add or assume meaning that isnt there

ah
a man after my own heart, getting into the necessary "quanta" of free will!

terrible motivation against a /rel/ board, and empty and lazy motivation

No faggot. Sup Forums is for spiritual, religous and cultural threads too. it's all politics
>Also Paul wrote way more than 2 books of the Bible.
related to his 3 years ministry in Ephesus
>be Christian
>get to listen to Pauls sermons and teachings for 3 years
>1500 years later proddies come along and tell you to reject what Paul SAID and only accept what he wrote, even though you heard it directly from his mouth

Okay, good. Let's go with "God knows the end from the beginning", and "God knows everything you would do before you were born."

From that, we can see that you cannot surprise God, and you cannot disappoint God.

Because God expected you to fail. He expected you to sin. He expected you to fall short of His glory, before He made the world.

And died for you anyways, knowing all of that.

user, God loves you, and He is in no way disappointed with you. Nothing you can do can make God love you more, or less. His love is boundless.

Be at peace today knowing that you are the righteousness of Christ Jesus in you, and that when God looks at you, He sees Jesus, your High Priest, your advocate, standing before you, and proud to call you His brother.

lol this fantasy is fucking hilarious, might as well say Jehovahs Witness are the original Christians

lmao no it's not
or but not Sup Forums

That is the group. Born again Christians. Which religious denomination has the most born again Christians, or the highest percentage of members who are born again Christians?

I would say Baptists.

YES
thats spot on!
but the refuse to hear it
as they are cursed with the human ego as we all are

VERY well spoken, all of it

you are drowning in a great heap of tradition that comes ENTIRELY from man

Religion and politics are closely intertwined. Are you also going to screech at all historical discussion too?

I do think there is a difference. Knowing you failed a test, and getting the test back with an F on it, are two distinct events.

However, I cannot see the difference between what God knows will happen, and what happens, so I cannot place a value on what He experiences in the same way as what I experience.

>Proddies, stop being so spiritually, philosophically and mystically dead
The Bible actually teaches against philosophy and mysticism. Paul writes many times about how we need to reject the false ideas of the philosophers.

>Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ (Colossians 2:8).

And we know from the Bible that mysticism and magic is Satanic. If you remember from Daniel 2 when Daniel helps the king interpret his dreams, the "astrologers and magicians and sorcerers" could not interpret his dreams.

>Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king (Daniel 2).

READ YOUR BIBLE.

Again anything he said thats important is written down. And like Swedebro said that he didn't teach something new everyday.

Sealed the moment you believe.

Ephesians 1
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

the Church is truly blessed

yes
God knows all of that, he is non-linear, outside of space/time

BUT he cant enter it, though he be not subject to it

however, Christ is not, Christ is linear, he is the one that does NOT know all of that, he is WITHING spacetime and knows only what is revealed to him by the father, who has given him all strength and glory and wisdom and authority

youre getting warmer

>he thinks Jesus didn't want you to call your own father father
this is what happens when literalist cancer comes about
>jesus was the only who could forgive sins
wtf, read your bible John 20:23
>prayers to saints is haram
Revelation 5:8
>made mary co-mediator
no they haven't
>prayers to mary
Revelation 5:8
>idol worship
only a spiritually dead person would say its idol worship

>you are drowning in a great heap of tradition that comes ENTIRELY from man
you're welcome to find something that contradicts the bible

Wearing long hair, wearing long robes, baby baptism, perpetual virginity of Mary, idolatry, graven images.

Your turn.

>John 20:23
That obviously refers to sins committed against you. You can't forgive sins in God's name, not those you had nothing to do with.

Bump from Buddhist land!

Based Christ. Based Siddhārtha. Both are under attack and filled with posers. Have faith

Go read the latest slide threads about wtf this goofy sjw just said a goofy thing lets hear what Sargon said

The what does "call no man father" mean then? Abd you still call religious leaders fathers. Also preists 2000 years later don't have the power to forgive sins

>"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works
I'd like to point out James 2:14-26
Through proper faith, one would act on it

The Orthodox Church

also "saints" are the savwd you retard. "prayer of the saints" are prayers saved people prayed to God.

Read the Gospels of Judas and Thomas.

It exists in the heart of all true believers, op.

>The what does "call no man father" mean then?
I'd hate to be your father.

>hey fat- i mean Joe....

I love how this guy isn't answering any of our Biblical responses to his claims... This is my big problem with Catholics and Orthodox... they just never read the Bible or use scripture. Just "do this and do that because I tell you so!!!!"

The Bible says to judge your pastor.

>BUT he cant enter it, though he be not subject to it

Jesus created the universe.

beast

Living saints, who had not yet died.

Gnostic garbage.

No goy

So then what does it mean? It coukd mean don't call a religiois person "father" you do that. Also if it means absolitely no one then you still do it to more people