Are you excited, Sup Forums?

Are you excited, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time/comments?cursor=13630138#comment-13630137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard it is censored, so no.

Disgusting.

So they reached the kickstarter goal then?
I don't give a fuck about KnJ but older manga getting releases lets me cling on to the vain hope that YKK might get published one day.

I am.

You're a retard the only official responses about censorship have been that there will be none.

No one will ever be excited for a shitty english release of this. Fuck off you retarded faggot.

>Butthurt as fuck over nothing
>Calls someone else a "retarded faggot"

Stop shilling, no one cares about your lolicon trash. Shit Art, Shit Story, Shit Characters.

No, since I already own it in Japanese. Saha's scanlation isn't worth paying money for.

lol cry more

If its so shit, it wouldn't have made its goals senpai.

I'm just waiting for the eventual shitstorm.

What? It actually made it?
It was starting to fall short and didn't look like it was going to make it.

Thought this was an onahole package for a sec. Kek

You forgot the 48 hour rush.

They'll have to censor or even cancel it once some SJWs learn about it. Good thing I don't care about this as I'm not a pedophile.

>Saha's scanlation isn't worth paying money for
It was all we had back then so I don't consider it money wasted.

saha does the translations for DM?

Just for this project. DM uses freelancers.

Let's just hope he's finally worked out the difference between paipan and paipai.

I know this was raised as an option, but was it confirmed that this is what's happening?

kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time/comments?cursor=13630138#comment-13630137
>I have recruited SaHa to work on the translation and accepted it. But I can't send out the project until the funding is 100%. The guidelines for the translator is to keep honorifics, jokes, and any Japanese references to be kept the same. Also for references of jokes, I will be having a separate section near the end of the book to explain certain jokes that will not translated well for the western audience. Similiar to how Viz and Kodansha has it has an index for Cultural explanations.
>I hope this clarifies some of your questions. I couldn't announce this yet because I have not finalized the agreement yet but yes, translation will be done by Saha.

>funding campaign completed and closed
>can't give them money even if you wanted now
>shilling

So it actually made it? Good for those who wanted it I guess, but I already own it in Japanese.

people in america still buy manga? honestly I thought that's a Dried-Well market.

So what's the next purely educational manga in the line?

Is a new cereal box of Kellogg?

Lotte no Omocha maybe?

I wish Lotte had been longer. There was so much more world building that could have been done.

Yes, a perverse joy comes out of knowing this was successful.

Actually kind of surprised that after dragging ass until almost the last minute, enough people pitched in to not only get it funded but unlock the first two tiers as well. Pity hardcover is so expensive, would have been nice, possibly the paper upgrade too.

I don't see why, this isn't for retail and I have the inkling that the publisher isn't exactly concerned about maintaining some pure image.

I also have to imagine that Kickstarter would have never given this the go ahead or shut it down before it reached funding like they did Schoolgirls Love Tentacles if they had some problem with it. Even if they do, other crowdfunding sites have shown they're more than willing to pick up the slack, as was the case with the aforementioned.