Can we all agree on gun control now?

Can we all agree on gun control now?
It's every republicans duty to support strict gun laws on this moment. This blood is on our hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/070815/all-about-gun-business-america.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can we all agree on gun control now?
as long as we all agree that gun control is fucking silly and should be never talked about again.

>Can we all agree on gun control now?
Yeah, it doesn't work

Fpbp.
nothing else to say here except Sage.

Sage goes in all fields.

No, go fuck yourself faggot.

>hello fellow republicans
Who could be behind that post?

I like how the shitlib that made this has no idea how Jewish he made the guy look

>all of them

>implying any of the shooters or muzzie terrorists were on a watchlist

Liberal are so fucking stupid

Is it even confirmed the gun used is legal?

Shall not be infringed. Die, communist scum.

No

Go away shill

We always win the gun control argument. Emotional manipulation doesn't beat facts

>1PBTID

Please tell us what law would have prevented this.

The only thing that we must agree on; is that posters of threads like these are giving aid and comfort to the foreign enemies of these United States.

nope

I was trying to imagine just how deluded and uninformed anyone who takes cartoons like this seriously must be, then I realized there's no need to imagine the reality of the modern Left.

SAGE

>selling a semi automatic rifle
>shooter was using either a pre1980's grandfathered automatic or military equipment

multiple shooters

Shouldn't liberals support freedom to own a weapon? This world is so backwards

>This blood is on our hands.

We can agree that you're a communist adn that you want Las Vegas to happen to anyone you don't like. Get fucked by a wild pack of your pet niggers. And stop pretending to be a Republicans you disgusting sub-human filth.

Hey, shill.

The second amendment shall not be infringed on.

Take your commie ass somewhere else.

I'm a real republican, not a nazi or a commie.
It's just common sense that we need more gun regulations.

We need more guns.

Gun control is using both hands to aim.

Do you not realize how stringent it already is to buy a most guns? Unless you're buying a shotgun or something like a .22 you're subjugated to a screening. Not to mention the high cost of high powered weapons along with the cost of ammo

I'll play along though, what do you suppose we do? What other measures can we enforce?

For the last time, there is no such thing as gun control. Fuck off.

What's the point of that comic? In France we have tight as fuck gun laws yet it is known that about 100 would be terrorists on government watch (all brown and radicalized) are legally allowed to own category B weapons : semi-auto rifles and handguns. This was revealed after one of them actually went on a shooting spree with his legally owned guns. Authorizations to own such guns have to be renewed every 5 years, and his were renewed by the prefinct even though they were aware he was on a watch list. Their justification? "we didn't want him to realize he was being watched"

What does that all means? That regardless of any law, sandniggers not only have access to a virtually unlimited supply of illegal military weapons from ex-yugo countries, but they also have access to legal civilian weaponry. What the fuck is even the point of gun control then? What is the point of all those fuckings laws if would be terrorists can go around them while the government keeps watching?
Fuck you, fucking gun grabbers.The only point of gun control is to disarm white people. Shitskins will remain armed to the teeth regardless.

Agree, this blood is on our hand. But you're showering in the blood of hudreds of milliions of people who were killed by their governments, criminals or foreign invaders with no capacity to defend themselves during the 20th century;

We can all agree that gun control is fucking stupid

This, I voted for Trump but I just can't support him anymore if he doesn't ban guns after this.

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/070815/all-about-gun-business-america.asp

Get your fears gear, how can we get them to buy it lets act like we are going to take it

The more you post this, the more guns I want to buy and more I want to introduce people to gunownersip.

It's time to end America's gun culture

>get attacked by commie piece of shit
>abdicate gun rights like a bitch as a result

no

>greetings fellow republicans

It's common sense that we need more Democrat regulations. Perhaps accommodations in an open air prison camp until you can stop murdering people?

>I'm a real republican,
You're a God damned liar.

No.

I want machine guns that shoot 6,000,000 SAGE a minute

It's not the world that's backward it's (((liberals))). Call them out on their doublethink and watch the stuttering mental gymnastics they use. You can't just put them side by side though and ask them to choose one, they need to be held to both contradictory views so they can't claim muh strawman. I'll give you an example

>"Should Nazis be hung in the streets?"
>"YES"
>"Should people be accepted for who they are?"
>"YES"
>The implication being that you can't tell people to be who they are and then demand people being themselves should be murdered just because you disagree with them
>Doublethink

This works for literally everything where they're concerned and shows the glaring holes in their logic

>Race and gender are both determined (by liberals) about how a person identifies internally and their external being is irrelevant
>"YOU WHITE MEN ARE ALL THE SAME!"
>"Did you just assume my race and gender?"

Now they can't say you're making it up because if that's the case you could accuse anyone who identifies as being transgender or transracial as making it up which would make you, the accuser, a transphobe or a racist, in this case the liberal would be the accuser.
I tell you, there's no point arguing logically with a liberal because they only listen to their own arguments, so the only way to get them to listen is to use their own arguments against them which are literal ages 3-5 tier so it takes no doing. It's really as straightforward as that because they believe everything is black and white with no grey area

>"Oh, you believe should be judged on their ability and not their skin colour, just like Dr Martin Luther King?"
>"YES ABSOLUTELY!"
>"And what are your thoughts on affirmative action?"
>"FUCK OFF NAZI!"

Note: Capitalization added for effect.

this.

But we're already overpopulated.
More dead humans is better for us all.

I love mental gymnastics.

>90% of the time it's always democrat voters, lefties, commies, crazies leftist PC culture let through or ((refugees)) lefties let in
>some how it the rights fault

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Fuck off kike shill

Did the author have a stroke when he drew the guns? The front aiming thingy is backwards on the AR-15 and wtf is in the cabinet on the bottom.

GET RIGHT LEANING NORMIES AND BOOMERS AWARE OF SHARE ACT

But how does it work in other countries. Loner shootings are so rare in rest of the world. Or does US have too many mentally deranged human beings?

Everywhere I look I see leftists and niggers shooting people up. We don't need gun control, we need leftist and nigger control.

we agree we need John Wick sheepdogs

sage your bullshit political agenda during a massacre. the left undoubtedly wants this

It doent work, done

You really think this "comic" wasn't rushed for relevancy?

>Loner shootings are so rare in rest of the world
What's the definition of loner shooting anyway? What makes a shooting a "loner" shooting? Is it just an individual who shoots up lots of people? What's the difference between a gang killing a bunch of people just for shit and giggles? Is it different when an African warlord orders one man to kill a whole family? What about a Cartel member shooting and severing people's head for display? How about murder suicide of one's own family? Is it all about the discreetness or openness?

My answer anyway is rest of the world classify killings plainly as killings. I've been to lots of 3rd world countries, lone mass killings and even shootings happens all around but they just see it as some people dying.

One huge factor also is suspects of lone shootings get caught or "neutralize" so everyone gets the picture of what happened.

SHALL

>people on Sup Forums are unironically Republicans
haha jesus how can people have access to the internet and still be this stupid

Yes the libertarian gun bullshit meme needs to die.

One of the fake ben garrisons? Without the jew stars and echoes in the notes?

Shill these days... not even tiny bit of effort

How come the gun-free zones are such preying grounds for maniacs? It's almost like like maniacs don't care about the rules at all!

Internet seems to make people even stupider.

Fuck off shrill.

Kek

Wtf I hate due process now

Oh I fully support gun control.

Shitskins should not be allowed to carry guns, and should be shot dead on the spot if found with guns on their person.

Meanwhile, while the left gives us lectures, the shitskin cunt responsible for the murders is safely out of reach of American justice, never to be seen in the US again.

>Filename
Absolutely pathetic, doesn't even deserve a (You)

Reminder to nufags that posting an image negates any Sage

Uh oh shill. Replying to your own post costs you shekels. You know the rules.

More people die of obesity in a week than gun shootings.

>I'm a real republican

No you aren't.

Not only should there be no gun control laws, but every person in America should be forced to own a gun, and carry it everywhere they go. That way, there won't be any more mass shootings.

there would be no mass shooting because everyone would be dead.

Why are all of the characters jewish?
>saged and reported for anti-semitism

It's actually on the governments hands for organising the shootings, that is if most of them even happened at all..

Agree... gun control. Well, I'd say 1 MoA is adequate for a battle rifle, what say m8?

Nope, and im canadian. Thats how pussy you sound atm, even a canadian think your being retarded.

Surrendering our liberties out of fear of terrorism will not stop terrorism. If anything meeting terrorist demands will only lead to more terrorism.

And if we are going to surrender our liberties out of fear we're going to have to rethink that whole land of the free and home of the brave thing.

burger who is happier being an insect. Part of being top dog is that sometimes you get a little bloody.

kek/10

>blow your face off
>still maintain your composure

god damn that man's got balls

this image always makes me crack up. FUCK GUN CONTROL

As long as their are niggers i will need guns to protect my family and home

Nope. Go fuck yourself.

Well played antifa! Trying to disarm the right, trying to some how level the playing field, because antifa know they'll be destroyed if the right don't give up their guns..

More are killed by obesity and drugs each day, but 50 are killed by a gun in LV and suddenly everyone pays attention?

The (((government))) want our guns so that FEMA can easily throw us into their Walmart (Martial Law) concentration camps with little to no opposition.

No, its on the hands of the psychopath that did this to innocent people.

The only animal in season year-round is the elusive, but ever-visible politician. Shoot politicians, not friends.

i wanna fuck that girl

I'm gonna fun ya down

I’ll agree if you kill yourself

Imagine taking this bait
Fucking kill yourself if you replied. Good post OP

First off, just say gun ban. Gun control implies ownership of some guns under certain conditions, which by your image I'm sure you're not satisfied with.

With that out of the way, what's stopping these people from just buying guns on the black market? You'll never keep guns out of everyone's hands.