So glad I stuck with Kabaneri from the get-go

>reddit hates it
>mal hates it
How would you know?

It's fucking shit
I bet you enjoy eating shit since redditors and mal users don't right

>letting what others think dictate how you feel about a series

>12 years old.

It's a stupid reason to feel good about liking a show, but I can't deny agreeing with you

Why do they hate it? I like it way more than attack on titan.

>it was actually much better than attack on titan for being a copy of it

the characters were actually likeable, how did they do it

I like how we now have to take reddit/mal taste in consideration when discussing a show.
Some of you guys are so silly.

beach ova when?

I think it's more that this is a weird show to be popular on Sup Forums and unpopular there. I'm curious what it is about the show that makes it more ok with the Sup Forums crowd

This entire thread is a great summary of how stupid this board is.

They might not be good at discerning a masterpiece from a simply good piece but plebs are capable of spotting shit.

And Kabaneri is Unkoneri.

>we
>Sup Forums is one person

here's that (You) bro take care

>reddit hates it
>mal hates it

Alright, downloading...what should I expect faggots

I actually liked it. It was a wild ride. Could have done without Biba sending the show off track though.

unko means shit for those who don't speak Jap.

I still think hes fine, and a good first villain in the context of a larger show. If it gets another season, and is still good, he'll seem perfectly fine in retrospect

Popcorn flick anime, SnK flavored. Its good at what it does though. First episode made people expect some kind of artistic saving-anime bullshit.

Oh no, those two are just icing on the cake. It's a fun ride from start to finish

Who would the next villain be?

Now that the shogun and his son are dead towns will probably start their own tribe like system.

So at most you'd get specific villages that do specific things a specific way but no real big villain threat.

Right?

America

It has a 7.59 on MAL which is a bad score on MAL.

I think they might be hoping for the funding to do a 2 cour series dealing with the source of the kabane problem.

>reddit
>mal

They are just salty because they didn't get some sort of 2deep4u edgefest. Thats the kind of series they like.

I liked it. MC lived, and he got his very own Mumei.

That's weird. I like the show, but I'd probably only give it an 8. Does MAL really rank everything higher than that?

>Interesting story
>Shitty villain
>Plot holes
>Good females
>Mumei should die
>Fat dude is a bro
Enjoy user

Kabane or possibly another power-hungry noble who wants to fill the void left by kongoukaku's fall.

Ikoma was a good MC stuck in a shitty plot

Fitfu

I liked Ikoma's haircut.

>Plot Holes

People say this, but I can never think of any.

God help us if they decide to pull a Psycho-Pass and give us some Kamui-like faggot

>watch show
>enjoy show
>find out it has a good MAL rating or reddit likes it
>proceed to hate show

Why do this to yourselves? Just enjoy any goddamn show you want.

>reddit hates it
>mal hates it
>Sup Forums hates it

Yeah it was a shitty show what a surprise.

>7.59/10 is considered a bad score now

If Reddit likes it, it's almost certainly pleb-tier

It all went to shit when Biba came nothing to even discuss.

Mumei was great before he mind raped her.

Well just 1 I can think of is that the whole point of him making a special gun that can pierce the heart was because the regular guns didn't pierce enough.

And yet we end up seeing every soldier using a regular gun and slaying Kabane.

Not the user who talked about plotpoints btw but that just bothered me a little.

In what world is discount GOTTA KILL THE TITANS considered likable?

>Interesting story
>Good females

>39 KB JPG
>It all went to shit when Biba came
I love this meme

I think it was supposed to be an increase in efficiency. It took tons of shots of steam bullets to finally take down a kabane, while a proper gunpowder propelled bullet could do it in one. And mostly, it didn't seem like they were effective at all, at stopping kabane, since they just kept coming no matter how many shots were fired.

anyone else mad that it didn't just stay a survival show?

Not so much the first ep as it was the second episode. The entire Chinese raw shitstorm made me love it a lot more.

I would know. I've probably watched it at least 8 times before proper subs came out. Peasant-chan was fun

>reddit hates it
>mal hates it
>yet threads were still shit
Let me guess, somebody is going to pin it on Sup Forums.

>knowing if reddit likes or dislikes a show
Just admit you go there man.

>what should I expect faggots
Shit and you deserve it for being such a fucking tool

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit? /r/anime isn't even that large of a community. The amount of discussion there isn't even comparable to Sup Forums.

>he says that while posting Overlord

I want to kill that shitty character with my own hands.

>Who would the next villain be?
Smarter and deadlier Kabane

everyone hates it m8

shingeki no kyojin with trains and zombies

Watching most shows with Sup Forums makes it better, most of the time. Just look at Another or Mayoiga, both would be horrible experiences if you watched them now. But some shows like SOA are just beyond help, and deserve to be shat on.

Being an alpha is doing things that you enjoy without caring for the worthless opinions of faggots tho.

Sure, if you want to ruin the series you can give them sentience.

That'd be a great way to make the series shit as fuck.

Insecure people wanting to tell themselves that "they aren't like the others".

On the other hand, if you like something made for plebs, you're probably a pleb, and that's objectively terrible.

nah, it's too short to go full walking dead mode or cure/eradicate everything mode. Best they could do was prop up a short-term bad guy.

Still mad MC's super-gun didn't even dent the door on Biba's train. The OP literally shows it blasting through the roof of an armored train car. Also the relative inconsistency of Kabaneri's strength, especially against Biba's posse.

Who the fuck cares about what other community like or hate?

Not when the people who make the rules and declare others plebs are mouth breathers fat faggots. Who would care for their opinion?

user, are you a pleb?

I just whatch any show that I like, and don't care for Sup Forums opinion on the matter, or any other site. People should try to do the same.

eh? why are you calling me a tool user

Even in the first episode Mumei's pistols were doing a pretty good job at killing kabane. It could have used more of an explanation, but you can handwave/headcannon it as Ikoma's version was for general use, while the other one (recoil, whatever) required a lot more skill and training to use. Like longbows vs muskets.

I think you're missing the point he was making.

The true sign of being a plep is calling someone else a plep. That's some new rich kind of shit.

True elites don't give a single fuck what lower beings think or do.

Split cour I hope. Less chance of a QUALITY creep.

Why do younwatch shit anime based on whether a community likes it or not? They hated A/Z too btw I guess you should watch that.

They don't need to. Being a pleb is an objective state, and they deserve to be shunned by people with real ability for critical analysis.

Hozumi a cute.

So how exactly do you know what they hate and don't hate?

They're practically fodder tier at this point unless they're a horde or a colony. We had our human villain and we all saw how everyone enjoyed that.

So some bullshit with the Kabane is the only option really.

Scouting

Good joke

A/Z was plenty fun!

I dont but most of Sup Forums has good taste from what I can tell, I dont like other communities such as reddit because they can hate your opinion and the majority of it can downvote an idea also. It comes down to the fact that Sup Forums will always be a better site for opinions and discussions no matter how many times"niggers" is posted, because everyone else can see it and there is no power involved so I guess you could look at it like that, its a community for smarter people that are more varied in opinions?

7.59 isn't bad just "OK". Anything below 7 is considered bad.

Why do you care enough to scout in the first place

How else do you identify their scouts?

>I dont but most of Sup Forums has good taste from what I can tell

Huehuehue

Fucking Sup Forums has better selections of shows. The only thing that Sup Forums does right is being a better /e/.

Holy shit dude.

Sup Forums don't like a show for it being good. It likes a show for lack of things to criticise and niptick, because they are afraid of being bullied, which is VERY DIFFERENT of being actually good. Because of that the top talked things and "animes of the season" are usually unispired garbage.

It really did go to shit when Biba showed up though, but not because of Biba himself. He's a great villain. You hate the guy, and that's what makes him great. What did destroy the show was the fucking tech that his men had. Up till then we saw that the Kabane took either a well aimed shot from a gun or something that could break through the heart like Kurusu's sword or Ikoma's steamgun. But as soon as we see Biba we get mortars, steam fucking powered motorcycles and every gun can just kill the Kabane with ease suddenly. It didn't help that Mumei became a retard and is responsible for half the distasters and deaths in the show, and that one scene with the fag riding his motorcycles and using a dinky little knife to cut the steal wire for the bridge was where I lost all hope for the show

I want to sniff and lick her sweaty unwashed armpits.

It's fantasy, get over it faggot.

>every gun can just kill the Kabane with ease suddenly.

They have jet bullets. Mumei was just as smart as Ikoma but well funded and could outsource researchers. The difference was the way they responded to fear. That was how I interpreted it anyway.

So this is the effect of Sup Forums on underage impressionable minds.

Leave it to a Tomoko poster to be this much of a nerd.

Built for sex as an exercise

>kabaneri thread
>alarming lack of hime
Fix it

This is a good post

Sup Forums is a place where you can call gold a useless metal that is inferior to tin and at least 5 people will agree with you. Good opinions and bad opinions get equal time. There were people on Sup Forums this season that liked mayoiga so much they made a private site for it. Sup Forums is the best place to discuss anime and the worse.

Holy shit this.

BLESS AOTY

Sup Forums seems to do that very often. I guess this only applies if you like a series. When the series is proclaimed shit by Sup Forums, having a different opinion is sin and will just amount to shitposting. I don't see your greentext in those threads, I wonder why.

Punished Ikoma a best

I'd rather have a Kabaneri cult to be honest. They could deliberately infect towns to grow their numbers because they see themselves as mankind's salvation/evolution.

By the numbers bad anime writing right there.

A Man Denied His Waifu

Hey OP apparently reddit and mal also hate breathing

That outfit she had in the last episode was great.

I liked it, partly because it was such a huge improvement on what he had before.

So my decision to continue breathing is justified. Phew!