Does he not know that Kim Jong Un has only been in power for 6 years? He might as well blame Truman, JFK, Eisenhower...

Does he not know that Kim Jong Un has only been in power for 6 years? He might as well blame Truman, JFK, Eisenhower, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and HW Bush while he's at it.

NK has every right to have nukes. It's in their deal. They also warn the US before testing missles.

The Kim dynasty has been in power ever since North Korea was founded, they've been working on getting nukes since the 90s. How retarded are you?

All rook the same.

He specifically references Rocket Man in this tweet. This is Trump's asinine nickname for Kim Jong Un. Trump then references 2 presidents who never had any dealings with Un. North Korea has held animosity towards the US since the Truman days.

>I can't believe this 5 second tweet doesn't come with a full rundown of current and past foreign policy, potential future positions, and sacrifices complete accuracy for a mocking nickname for humouristic purposes.
Maybe the problem is that you're trying to act like a tweet is equivalent to a foreign policy dossier.

This is the platform Trump chose to convey his thoughts on foreign policy. This is what we all have to go on. If he wanted me to take him seriously, he could have said "previous administrations," instead of naming presidents who never had anything to do with Kim Jong Un. He also could have called them N Korea instead of using his petulant insults.

do YOU not know that their bloodline is divine and such the same god is living through each generation? Dumb shit.

>me no failz
Just like healthcare. And the wall. And every fucking orange cheesy zog turd that falls from his asshole face

Such bullshit. America failed to fullfil it's part of agreement on nuclear disarming of N Korea TWICE

>he doesn't know each new leader is a clone

Why do you think they have the same first name? It's so they don't get confused.

Then why did he say "the last 25 years?" Is he forgetting Kim Il Sung?

Koreans say their family name first, then personal names.

i wonder what it's like to be so autistic you can't interpret english right?

kys my man

Asinine? Go back to r3ddit. We don't empathize with virgins like you buddy. You literally came to our white supremacy forum and think we care what you think to have a dialogue with you. Let that sink in virgin

>If he wanted me to take him seriously
the thing is, he doesn't know who you are and doesn't care that you don't understand his tweet. and he knows you're clearly and idiot and probably had to use a thesaurus to come up with the word "petulant"

why do people like you post on Sup Forums? you stand out like a sore thumb

>interpret English correctly
"right" is an adjective. You used it to describe the verb "to describe," you should have used an adverb.

How does it feel being an illiterate nigger?

>clearly and idiot
clearly an* idiot lmao

>post yfw NK """accidentally""" nukes Israel

That's an extremely literal and unforgiving interpretation that makes you come across as unreasonable. Kim Jong Il was also very much a "Rocket Man," if you'll recall, and it could very easily refer to the leader of the country or the country itself, while tying in the nickname.

...You intentionally obtuse, trolling retard.

>projecting this hard
I'm married with a kid but OK bud.

I wanted to hear what trump supporters had to say about Trump's horrendous foreign policy, but I get picked on because of my vocabulary. No wonder Trump speaks at a 4th grade level, it's the only way you idiots can comprehend what he's saying.

You sick fuck, you're married with a kid? Get the fuck out of here.

That's what they want you to think. The truth is that they are ALL clones.

Kim Jong Il never threatened to bathe American soil in nuclear fire. He also never had the capability to do so. Un has both.

How could Thomas Jefferson allow this to happen? He was weak!

Yes, Kim Jong Un magically got the nuclear weapons and no research into the matter or saber rattling has ever come from North Korea prior to Un, you pedophile.