Even Obongo managed to keep LAS VEGAS safe for the eight years of his term. But Trump couldn't even manage NINE MONTHS...

Even Obongo managed to keep LAS VEGAS safe for the eight years of his term. But Trump couldn't even manage NINE MONTHS? And he allowed his own voters - country music fans - to get massacred? Why, Sup Forums? Honest question.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/070815/all-about-gun-business-america.asp
lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan/20/suspect-in-strip-sidewalk-crash-faces-more-counts/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368450/One-dead-30-injured-car-plows-crowd-Las-Vegas-Strip.html
lasvegasnow.com/news/president-obama-again-criticizes-trips-to-las-vegas/77472172
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you want Trump to specifically do? Fly over to Vegas and body slam the shooter?

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/070815/all-about-gun-business-america.asp

Yeah their all making bank with this gun buisness bull shit

He started the fear gear buying

He said maga so yes why didn't he maga, all we got were broken maga

I want him to be as effective as Obama in keeping Las Vegas safe. That's not unreasonable, is it?

lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan/20/suspect-in-strip-sidewalk-crash-faces-more-counts/

Yeah go get a smithnwesson already

>Ayyyy
>You ever pull a piece on the strip again and the Gambino Twins are gonna take you for a long walk in the desert
>Forgeddaboutit

Why didn't Obongo keep San Bernardino safe?

Obongo couldn't even keep elementary schools and churches safe.

About 50 gay faggots were killed under Obama's presidency, so what's your fucking point?

Under obama the most deadly vehicular homocide occurred in las vegas, NV
An insane radical leftist woman mowed down dozens of people in the street
Really was the inaugural version of the car/truck of peace meme here in the US
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368450/One-dead-30-injured-car-plows-crowd-Las-Vegas-Strip.html

Or what about Boston or Florida or fort hood...

Impeach Trump, his supporters are mass murderers

Obongo is a nigger

He also made it legal for corporations to purchase unregistered firearms

Sage this trash thread

San Bernardino isn't a major tourist destination. You put the resources where they will do the most good. Somehow, in only nine months, Trump managed to reverse all that.

>San Bernardino isn't a major tourist destination.
What does that have to do with anything?

Las Vegas is one of the biggest destinations in the entire world. It specifically advertises itself as a safe place for visitors to gather and have fun. It is a major driver of the regional economy. For all his failings, Obama at least kept Las Vegas reasonably safe, deploying Homeland Security grants to the city, and making other preparations which clearly worked for the eight years he was in office.

And then Trump takes over, and the city goes to hell within 9 months. Really makes you think...

Is that you posting again Barry? Still wanting to impress Regie I guess. Tsk raj...

Wonder how much freedom group pays them

If everyone had knives and i wanted them to buy more....i would act like i was going to take them...if i worked for the knive buisness

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Really makes you think...
Only if you're not capable of critical thinking in the first place, ironically enough.

>Obama
>nigger democrat
>openly supported fags and trannies
Pulse nightclub gets rekt on fag night and a bunch of fags dead
>Trump
>loves country music
>openly supports everything country
Country music concert in LV gets rekt and a bunch of country and rural people dead

Odd

two of the worst mass shootings in US history happened so close together under 2 different Presidents each with exactly the opposite people politically

It's starting to make me think

Did obama keep his shitskin fag supporters in the pulse nightclub safe?

C freedom group
cerebus

This is a joke, right? You can't really be THAT stupid.

So he paid them before the big show?

Guys??.................my almonds are seriously activating. Why is it such a coincidence that only 1 year and 2 weeks ago pulse happened..................................................my noodles are really baking

Their is a jew in their too!

Lolololololol!!!!
You are the absolute worst Sharia Blue larper ever! Please immediately choke yourself to death on black cock, you fucking worthless faggot!

Obama kept Las Vegas safe. Trump didn't. Those are facts. Deal with it.

Downtown Orlando is not a major tourist destination for outsiders. You can see that by looking at the list of victims - almost entirely locals. Obama kept the international and domestic tourists to Orlando safe. Trump allowed tourists to get slaughtered. That's the difference.

No he paid them for another one of his shows

Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Orlando and Boston Marathon

And yet Obama couldn't save Trayvon.

Criminally underrated

Vegas user here.
You are an unwiped ass.
lasvegasnow.com/news/president-obama-again-criticizes-trips-to-las-vegas/77472172

WTF difference does that make? Tourists vs townies? Lives are lives asshole.

Did you find Steve 'berg

It just goes to show just how unstable and intolerant left wing Trump haters are.

>couldnt keep San Bernardino safe
>couldn't keep Benghazi safe
>couldnt keep Yemen safe
>couldnt keep Syria safe
>couldnt keep Orlando safe

really boils the noodle

Like nothing happened when Obama was in, wake up he worked for those gun companies with sandy hook, Florida club the guns dealers made a fortune not t9 mentione when they trigger people by saying your guns might get taken people go buy more, you couldnt get ammo either

if you niggers would stop exploiting my city to push your gun control bullshit, that would be great

As someone who actually lives here, go fuck yourself and die you raging faggot.
Ill kill you myself, fuck Obama

rly makes you think