When did you jump off the Trump train?

When did you jump off the Trump train?
For me it was when he bombed that air base in Syria

For me it was when he lost the popular vote. You ain't no president of mine.

I'm still on the trump train. It pisses off people close to me to no end so I have no reason to jump off just yet.

>When did you jump off the Trump train?
Never.

Why was a Brit on the Trump Train anyway?

His amnesty shilling and inability to confront people in a professional manner. The way he tweets whenever some person pisses him makes him look like a little bitch.

fuck off and get ready for the civil war and kill zones during martial law.

when "WE'RE GONNA REPEAL OBAMACARE DAY 1" turned into "yeah I dunno congress will fix it. oh they didn't? okay whatever moving on"

fucking traitors, too simple minded to see the long con that trump is running. keep thinking on a day to day basis while trump already has all 8 years set up, just wait and see

he will #MAGA i guarantee it, just have faith.

>bombing ISIS is a bad thing

Are you retarded?

>German expects President to win when the other 2 branches of government are directly opposed to him.

Are you shareblue?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Retarded the_donald redditor detected

Can we please shut the fuck up about Shareblue?
It's just a group of oldfags from leftypol, 8pol, people who were fed up about M00t tearing this shithole down, trolling you.

Does your deranged mind seriously believe that this image was made by actual Internet agents and not ironic shitposters?

>Can we please shut the fuck up about Shareblue?
Scared, brock?

>Scared, brock?
Brock? Do you see the flag above my post? I don't speek your backwards dialect.
Speak coherent English, motherfucker.

Nice pasta. Kys faggot

Trying to play it off with a proxy. That won't work, brock

When he let his kids marry kikes.