Marilyn Manson was blamed for influencing the Columbine shooters

>Marilyn Manson was blamed for influencing the Columbine shooters
>he's in critical condition about to die from 2 fake guns falling on top of him

Will this be the most poetic death in the history of the world? Not even Shakespeare could have dreamed this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk
google.dk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4586571/marilyn-manson-crushed-on-stage-by-huge-prop-guns-new-york/amp/
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41467678
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2e3frGx8sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's back at home healing you jackass

The kids played too much DOOM & Quake, it had nothing to do with Manson

I hope he dies

>TrumpWrong.gif
>Big pharma
youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk

HAHAHA there's video of it!!

google.dk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4586571/marilyn-manson-crushed-on-stage-by-huge-prop-guns-new-york/amp/

I laughed

m8, he just canceled his entire tour. That doesn't sound like "getting better" to me.

Its like pottery

But its known that his music had nothing to do with columbine because they didnt like his stuff and that he was largely just used as a scapegoat people hated and pointed fingers at

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41467678 yup hes in bad shape fighting for life at home watching movies an shorting coke

I don't wish anything bad on the guy, but god damn what a dumbass.
If you must have retarded Spinal Tap props on your stage, you should at least make sure they're in the back somewhere.

hows that then?

no he delayed the dates hes starting back up on the 15th
read before posting

Also, the two gun symbolize the two ribs he removed so he can suck his own dick.

>still thinking the scene from basketball diaries and Marilyn Manson are the inspiration behind the trench coat mafia
was funny at the time, and still is

FINISH THE SONG PUSSY

Oh wow..

whast funny his he fell offstage a few days before this and finished the song

He even sounds worse now than 10 years ago when I was the last time on an open air festival.

>Marilyn Manson was blamed for influencing the Columbine shooters
>he's in critical condition about to die from 2 fake guns falling on top of him

That's the entire premise of Romeo & Juliet

>be american
>guns drop on your head

I was at his concert in my early teen years. Shit concert, even back then. Someone threw a beer in his face and Manson started sperging out. Afterwards Manson announced he weren't coming back to Denmark. He returned 7 years later.

>Critical Condition

Your brain is in critical condition. The man is going to be just fine. That stage prop, from the way it fell and rolled to one side, says it probably weighs all about 150lbs. Thats not doing any harm except some bruises or a broken bone. That moulding of the guns is probably fiberglass or styrofoam held together with a small steel skeleton.

We need to ban onstage assault props. We can't let a tragedy like though occur again

The guy probably has bruised ribs at the worst. You try screaming into a mic for 2hrs with bruised ribs homeboy.

Those Columbine kids were into playing DOOM and the music they liked was KMFDM.

he's probably also firing his whole stage crew and redesigning props for the live show.

based runescape

I dont know how comfortable i would have been hiking through a dark snowy mountainside with Gaahl to a hidden cabin to drink wine and talk about kidnapping, touture, and Satan.
These guys had balls lol

>threw a beer in his face
That's a nice one, I always thought that was just a myth.

Gives gunned down a whole new meaning

thought you were talking about /ourguy/ charlie for a second

Here you homos
This inspired columbine
Enjoy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2e3frGx8sw

Oh shit ! I remember thinking that way back when it happened. Recently i was thinking the matrix but that was it

Anybody got the webm? I don’t wanna go on adtube

I remember watching this 3 years before columbine happened. The scene is pretty fucked up and I know those two cunts must have drawn some inspiration from this.