What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Black Lives Matter?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Black Lives Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's built upon the demonstrably false premise that racist white cops are disproportionately targeting black boys for death.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

it’s a beautiful well-balanced organization blaming law enforcement that they kill black unlawful children

who cares?

Follow the money

These are my thoughts

>nigger lives
>mattering

anarchist group, being used as useful idiots by globalists to cause division within the US.

Why does Nigger Lives Matter hate Bernie Sanders?

Apes wogs jiggaboos coons niggers bootlips burrheads dindus moon crickets bluegums darkies monkeys apes

>Black Lies Matters
Had to fix you there.

they don't

youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE
- Started as a Twitter campaign by dumb college kids
- Zero credibility from African Americans
- Even more shooting of unarmed black people
- Suddenly rallies had real black people attending
- That crazy sniper incident out of nowhere
- Black Lives Matter was labeled as a hate group

Source on the original?

Black lives matter? Prove it.

Shitty, obvious Russian psyops pushed to destabilize Murica.

Post the rest of the comic

>It's built upon the demonstrably false premise that racist white cops are disproportionately targeting black boys for death.

Even if that may not be the case at a statistical level, there are many instances of cops unjustifiably killing black men or boys (Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner and countless more examples).

Maybe it's not a systemic problem (anymore), but clearly many PDs have shitty, racist cops.

You somehow managed to fuck up the pluralization even though it was correct in the OP, so you had to go out of your way to fuck it up

>Riding through the hood with my Smith & Wesson
>The screams intensify while the black lives lessen

I like the way that you think user.

Seriously, BLM is mixed. It's just a way for niggers to be 'in the cool' racists and dispel all of their personal accountability and shortcomings on whites, but at the same time, some of the police-caused deaths have been kinda iffy. The Freddie Gray and Sandra Bland examples are the two that come to mind.

Its racist. All lives matter.

Eric Garner dying from a submission hold (which yes, are illegal for God knows why) was just culling the weak.

It's a blood choke, and he was yelling 'I can't breathe'. Bitch, you were talking. Plus, you have to fight for every breath underneath your chin.

Some people weren't long for this world.

Honestly I think that for them to go out of their way to say that lives of a certain race matter is racist, people should be saying all lives matter.

>Smith & Wes-

LEARN A LESSON FROM THE EAZE

Useless.

It has done more harm than good, but I'm not even sure what "good" you could contribute to it, aside from maybe encouraging a lot of Americans to be more active politically. But even then, feeding a false narrative and not actually educating anyone is also incredibly bad.

This. They should have said this from beginning

Racist hate group but theyre okay because kangz n sheeit