Face it cracker, that's a fact

Face it cracker, that's a fact.

Wasn't the Las Vegas shooter a muslim convert?

antifa leftist actually

Per capita? Not even close. Whites outnumber Muslims 60:1 in this country. So even though whites commit about 1.5 times as many terrorist acts here, a Muslim is 40 times more likely to commit terrorist acts.

>be american
>get shot
Every time.

Nobody knows at this point. Terrorist groups are taking credit but I didn't think Muslims were so desperate they recruit an obese beta to do their attacks. What ever happened with the flip lady? She's the key to all of this.

>Trump seeks division
>Posts AWM bashing article
>Muslims did nuffin wrong

I'm speechless.

>biggest domestic terrorists

that would be nigger gangs followed by spic gangs.

kill yourself mudshit kike. Leftys are in full DAMAGE CONTROL

Yes, they are and it's because of mental health problems. Which are probably caused because people constantly make articles like this, trying to blame all the problems of the world on average, every day white men until they break.

Black men kill more people yearly than have died by domestic terrorists combined. I wonder how (((Vox))) would react with a headline like "Black American men are a bigger threat than White domestic terrorists."

Dorner was a hero cleaning up corruption in the lapd.

Chris Harper mercer looks like minority version of Fantano kek

>domestic citizens are a bigger domestic threat than foreigners
thanks for this hot piece of analysis, Vox

Some nigger muslim shot up a church two weeks ago.

yes lets kill more cops and protect those innocent leftists criminals who dindu nuffin.

kek but he needs a BERNIE shirt to make it complete

If a Muslim did the shooting vox would would make a article talking about how peaceful Islam is.

This is actually outdated because it doesn't include san bernardino or pulse

sorry everyone forgot about that already because it wasnt on fake news.

Idiot. He was a muslim. Stupid shitskin

It's looks exactly like him but Harper is a little thinner

No he was a member of BlueLivesMatter.

Data > Anecdotes

Should segregate white americans then.

Looks like a normal New Vegas playthrough.

Comparing Race to Religion, neck yourself.

He was white but also a Muslim Convert, so yeah continue with that self necking

this. religion of peace

WHY ARE FACTS IGNORED

WHAT FORCES ARE PLAYING AGAINST US? WHAT ARE ACTUALLY FACING HERE? IT CAN'T BE THIS BAD

yeah, that's the only way I realized it wasn't him. Anthony is more pudgy and had broader shoulders. The face is so similar though kek

So they should move to Muslim countries.

>deadly jihadist attacks 26 people killed

Dude, orlando shooter was like 50. Stop spreading bullshit

whatever you say, sand-nigger

Anything short of white republican will be a win for the far-right.
>gommie = Sup Forums was right
>Muslim convert = Sup Forums was right
>hater of country music = Sup Forums was right

>Needs to combine literally every non white race that has done a mass shooting
>Compared to an endless list of white mass shooters
Hmm

there was a somali muslim migrant that shot up a white church last week, said he wanted to kill white people.

>source mother jones

lel, hilarious want to see liberals argue with that.

Omar was white.

VOX wants to get banned for ban evasion.

>60% white
>1% sand nigger
Wow so fucking impressive

Every one of these articles usually begins with >since 9/11...

>the goyim know shut it down

Let's assume it's true.
Why would you want to anger them and invoke their wrath?

God damn, talk about cherry picking time frames.

user you can't use racist statistics, what the fuck.

muslims make up 1% of the u.s. population. how many times do we have to go over this?

How is this allowed? Don't give me bullshit about free speech, any US outlet calling black males a domestic threat would get sued to bankrupcy or lynched by twitter mob.

Great, now can you do a per capita comparison?
No?
Interesting.

>shooter hated being white so much he tried to take down as many white people he could
>still gets shit on for being white after his death

p o t t e r y

Leftist, huge difference

Now this is some
>per capita
that I can get behind!

White politicians massacre innocents in the millions.
Iraq
Vietnam
Syria
Libya
Afghanistan
Nicaragua
Chile
Haiti
Grenada
Congo

>Muh democracy.

>Stephen Paddock
>British Origin Surname
>Eternal Anglo
>Violent Sperg

In this week's edition of The Anglo Report we cover the mass murder in Las Vegas.

pic related
/thread

>the only reason Muslims exist in any of those counties was because they were conquered
You tried.

If I fuck the love of your life and shout Wu-Tang just as I cum all over her, are RZA, GZA, ODB, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Method Man, U-God, Masta Killah and Ghostface Killa all somehow responsible?

Then why did muslim attacks in Europe skyrocket once they started accepting immigrants

The "study" that idiotic line was pulled from

a) was created by an openly biased progressive thinktank, New America;
b) has a deliberately selective timeline that misses attacks like the Pulse shooting (it was carried out in 2015 and only includes attacks after 9/11 so as to avoid acknowledging the deadliest terrorist attack in American history);
c) cherrypicks the data within a cherrypicked timeline to better inflate "right-wing" (white) terror attacks while ignoring Muslim terror attacks like the D.C. sniper shootings; and
d) now actually features a higher Muslim kill count on its website, as the Muslim temper tantrums since 2015 were so numerous and violent that even a study that was consciously designed to shift the blame from our swarthy friends could not sweep their terror under the carpet

I remember when the study was published in the summer of 2015 EVERY news outlet gave it total attention and pushed it front and center. It's absolutely incredible how coordinated and aggressive the media was about it, and it was a very effective propaganda tool because there are still thousands of brainwashed liberals repeating this canard every single day

>comparing a violent child raping religion to a rap group

I'll tell you the difference since your tiny arab brain isn't capable of realizing it. WU tang doesn't tell people to go out and kill people, rape little girls and throw gays from building, they sing songs.

Don't compare your inbred desert redneck religion to wutang.

>Congo

that was entirely the King's private enterprise, as soon as possible the parliament got the colony from him and stopped the outrageous atrocities

>1 post by this ID

>more than 60% of the population are more of a threat than less than 1% of the population

No shit.

The Native Americans also tried
>500 treaty violations

They are as long as their songs encouraged doing it.

lol i laughed.
>be dutch
>bus gets barricaded and you and your mum raped to death by refugees of peace
Every time.

I mean no shit, that's like a third of the country

Why should they care if only white conservatives were killed?

Of course when Catholic priests are fucking kids and christian leaders of states are killing and invading countries, this has nothing do with Christianity.

Hypocrites the lot of you. Funding these same jihadis in Syria and for all the time since the past 4 to 5 decades.

>Muh corporation are people must have right to fuck people at the barrel of the gun.
Banana Republics

what about muslim american men, eh?

:^)

Should never have started funding idiots against Assad.
>But muh Israel needs security

The state of US; forever cucked by the Zionists.

literally our best folks didn't you know?

That may be true, but we can't kick out all white guys from America, while we can prevent more Muslims from coming to America.

Checkmate.

as soemone who hopes and prays to be received by God in Jesus' Name when I die I apologize for people claiming to be Christians when persecuting you. It most truly is not Christ-like to harm anyone except in defending innocent life.

Damn.......................................................... whitey btfo as they say

they can't even wait for the bodies to cool

That's a likely possibility, and one that Vox will obviously completely ignore once revealed.

Assad used gas because Putin no ballsed him to. You are fucking retarded.

Sure, lets ban white men and bring more muslims non-terrorists

Great fucking idea

>Of course when Catholic priests are fucking kids and christian leaders of states are killing and invading countries, this has nothing do with Christianity.

You fucked assuming I sympathize with Christfags, especially corrupt ass Catholics? Don't worry Ahmed, I think you're all cultists.

Nobody claimed to be a Christian you illiterate fucking idiot. You're just a way pussier version of him anyways.

>larping as a muslim commie
Sad!

Pic related is the writer of the article. say something nice about her Sup Forums!

there a bigger threat because they are several times more numerous.

it's like im more likely to be killed by a british person than a somalian, doesn't mean somalia is safer than britain.

holy shit, it's just so idiotic and retarded. they latch onto ANYTHING to make whites look bad.

Wh*Tes BTFO

I remember when that study and narrative came out. It was right before the pulse shooting. Omar Mateen not only killed 50 fags, he killed that retarded talking point.If you go to New America's site now, they've changed the entire narrative from
>whites are the most dangerous
to
>well, a lot of muslims are us citizens so that doesn't count
Pic related are their updated numbers.Keep in mind they count that crazy berniebro who stabbed those two people as far right

>do countless drive bys for decades
>b-b-but the white man is the devil YO
fun flag = gigantic pussy

I believed he was making a generalized statement and not this specific event... like over the entire history of time where people commit violence while claiming to be Christian

Anyone can be brainwashed into a Psyop.

These bitches never went to europe

I have no idea what's she's trying to say.

It's truly disgusting how hard they try to push this pathetically disingenuous & outright false narrative.

The mere fact that we've let this Marxist, anti-white rhetoric reach this point throughout all of the West is just fucking vile. The brainwashing and indoctrination runs so fucking deep.

Oh no whitey btfo although i seem to remember there used to be 2 skyscrapers in New York i wonder what happened to them ???

Sudanese

no

This seems trustworthy.

Made-up figures are made-up shock.