RIP Shapiro

Benji just got destroyed

Stop! Stop! Tom! He's already dead!

>You are claim to be a smart guy

Except Tom didn't answer Ben's question at all. Stupid little quip insults aren't an argument.

kill yourself shill rat

Durr you are claim to be a smart guy

we are still waiting for an answer

This is what Mark Lilla and Jonathan Haidt noted about left-wing argumentative tactics: they never actually have a substantive refutation, only slurs and accusations.

it's like watching two likes fighting over a sheckle

Let's just bbq em both

Arnold brining the bantz

rip my sides

hahahaha! drumpftards btfo....again. when will you little drumpkins learn? loooosers! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Are you really going to make me defend a Jew? Damn it.

>reread the question
>no question marks in that image

Why are Democrats fucking retards?

>Doesn't actually name a child saved by restricting silencers
Pathetic.

>dodge the question and continue to namecall

Tom Arnold got beat by a millienial in a twitter argument. How embarrassing

I remember this unfunny faggot Ron some nickelodian children movies from the late 90s

God why can't he just die as a has been and not trying to stay somehow relevant by such liking up to his Jew bosses

Pathetic

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Yeah because the NRA is the only lobby that exists in America? I hate all lobbies, but lets be honest here, the NRA is the least devious of them because without them turbo kikes like these fags would have taken away all our guns long before and we'd be a cucked shithole like the U.K

Arguing on emotions. Why is Tom Arnold such a dumb fuck?

its funny because the biggest reasons for pushing suppressors is to protect the environment from lead dust and reduce noise pollution since you can use subsonic rounds with it and make little noise

the rounds this guys used would still cause sonic booms out of the barrel and a suppresser wouldnt do anything. maybe would have made it harder to see where the shots were coming from but they already had that problem and the bigger give away was the broken window anyway

Blumbpf is finished.

How is he suppose to answer the question when silencer haven't even been restricted yet you fucking moron.

Why does Tom want everyone to get punched?

i bet you think your smart too

Tom Arnold liquified his brain with benzos, why would anyone listen to him?

I like tom Arnold but he just got his ass blown out by a huge faggot I hate. The faggot jew wins.

The "child" angle is the easiest to exploit. How long until they realize their arguments don't work?

What question did he asked?

>ask legitimate question
>receive an insult in return

Typical liberals in action.

>I like tom Arnold
said no one ever

Don't they mean suppressors? Aren't silencers just movie magic.

>owe a gun

>Tom Arnold
>the cucked white beta from Soul Plane

lmao

This could be resolved by letting them duke it out in the gas chamber

i liked him in Soul Plane

Still waiting on that Trump nigger tape

"Name the child saved by restricting silencers" is a dumb way to frame the question. "How does restricting silencers prevent gun crime" makes more sense.

When you are on the autism spectrum it can be difficult to figure this stuff out. Ill help you. He was asking for an example of a situation where a silencer ban would have saved a kids life

where is the question?

Silencers don't work like movies, they are still fucking loud

Besides the silencer would have melted the way he was firing, if he was actually stupid enough to use a silencer it would have saved lives by damaging his guns

They're an NFA item you retard

>Another libtard who doesnt understand JewShapiro point.

They are restricted in California. Now use this shithole state.

They're officially called silencers, but they should be called suppressors.

Nonetheless anyone who says they quiet a weapon is immediately ignorant of how they work.

> tweeters

tom arnold is the next lunatic lefty shooter.

They're the shoulder thing that goes up.

>Sup Forums siding with the jew

OY VEY

>hurr talk 2 da police
>durr I can't write for shit
>herp I'm a retard without any argument
>derp muh chilluns

Twitter is fucking cancer

>NO U
>UR DUM
>NRA WANTS CHILDREN DEAD

High-IQ city dweller.

Yes. Without sub-sonic ammunition supressors do next to nothing.

the only thing Tom Arnold is trying to save is his worthless career.

I like Ben Sharpie. He is claim to be smart guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

VIOLENT LUNATIC LEFTISTS

>"Name the child saved by restricting silencers" is a dumb way to frame the question. "How does restricting silencers prevent gun crime" makes more sense.

You don't argue dialectic with a clearly emotional opponent. They don't think logically, you have to argue rhetoric. Ben responded perfectly, Arnold had to resort to ad hominem.

>Sup Forums siding with the jew
>nu/pol/ siding with the jew
Only one of these are correct.

The guy he's arguing with is a faggot, but isn't benjis argument some type of ad hominem? Or is that the point? Is it just typical Judaic pilpul?

Hillary Clinton is a fucking idiot.

Fucking (((1 post))) proxies, just remove flags; They become more worthless by the day.

Wait, you thought Tom won that one?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VIOLENT LUNATIC LEFTY

That's not even remotely what 'ad hominem' means

I don't even like Benji but seeing that piece of shit Tom Arnold talk like that makes me want to drop a fucking piano on him

(((They))) are making Tom pay his dues to get back in the game of theirs. Watch him grt bunch of press and some show because this.

>talk to da police, eh will tell u about ghost guns and silencer supressers

why is this guy so mad?

>Implying silencers make it literally silent
>Implying 99% of "silencers" wouldn't melt from continuous fire.

>owe a gun

Is Tom Arnold going to be the next democrat to "snap" ?

He's sick of being forgotten and irrelevant.

Funny, you'd think a former coke dealer like Tom Arnold wouldn't be anti-gun.

It's about time Tom Arnold got political.

>silencers make guns totally silent

YOU ARE CLAIM
O
U

A
R
E

C
L
A
I
M

man flies down from the sky on a jetpack, takes off his helmet
>I'm Tom Arnold, I'm here to save you
oh boy

This is a great example of how the right uses facts and thenleft appeals only to hysterical emotions. What does any of thosnhave to do woth suppressors?

Tom Arnold is a coke head thst git famous for fucking Rosanne.

He am are good point. Benji should look at a mirror, do a 540, and punch his reflection in the face

What?

Tom, that you?

Does their greed know no bounds? I think they've outsourced the shilling to India

Leftists only have identity politcs and rely solely on emotions to make decisions. Violence is a powerful emotion,especially to a drug addict.

Jew fight!

>Arnold would be anti-gun.
Of course that fuck would be anti-gun because that means he'll most likely be the only one carrying when he robs the buyers. It's also the number 1 reason all mass shooters love gun free zones.

Tom Arnold is a pedophile confirmed.

He's a smart guy

>You are claim

I thought Tom Arnold went crazy and moved to Canada...

anytime someone repeats your words they are bending the knee to your frame
do not use this information for the wrong reasons
frame, brothers.
praise kek

Is he turning tranny?
His Asian wife is feeding him too much soy.

Breathe.
Drink some water.

They are an NFA restricted item, fucktard.

this guy had sex with Roseanne

>Drink some water.
NOT UNLESS ALEX JONES FILTERED IT HIMSELF

They are legally defined as silencers.

I'm never going to watch paul blart mall cop again. Fed up with his shit

It was a joke for a video about some headphones a while back

4u

For you

Roseanne is pretty cool though.

Sup Forums BTFO