They bait me with the pretense that there will be a DFC episode just to make me watch the entire show

>They bait me with the pretense that there will be a DFC episode just to make me watch the entire show.
Nice try but I'm not buying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/heviei.ass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how lewd will this first season get?

What happened to the other thred? Did it got expunged?

Post the stitches here.

LN readers, first episode watchers.

On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a wooden board and 10 being an actual character, what is the MCs personality?

He tried.
>inb4 b-but muh alpha
It's his job and the only fucking thing he has to do.

He also has shit taste picking worst girl Aine

>5
Sounds like way too much personality. Are you sure.

People think he's alpha?

Ok, I'm being generous. 4 maybe?

And yes, people do think that.

Pic related is alpha.

There is literally nothing fucking alpha about fucking girls if that is what you have to do and if the fall for you because hormones.

What's your rank?

I gave it because he doesn't annoys me as others do.

Based on first episode? 2.5. A tiny bit higher than Ichika

Good because I hate fags like that.

I would watch another season of this cheeky cunt, I miss him so much.

Haven't watched yet. Is he another Basara (ie does the lewd because it's his duty but pretty much doesn't show any emotion)?
If there's something that bothers me more than them being faggots it's when they do the deed but don't get into it and act like simple robots.

>mfw I realised no more KnS because based author passed away
Feels bad

Why does the world feel the need to take away what we like the most?

And dont get me wrong. For something as fanservice driven and pandering as this. I actually prefer it to be as close to a wooden block as possible.

The problem I had with shinmai maou was that Basara was a near wooden block but was way way too important in a battle shonen fighting sense where this guy isnt covered in edgy scars and his main job is touching girls so that they fight.

posting stiches I saved

Post yours fags.

You wot m8?

too bad she lost her virginity to a dildo

Post the lolimom and other loli, also butts

How is this so well produced and animated, I can't stop laughing

Shit nipples, honestly.

I'll take those over yours anyday

>shit nipples
>from shitty girl
What did you expect from worst girl?

Blonde is best girl right?

Assuming it adapts through volume 3, pretty lewd but nothing extreme. You get the MC pulling out a buttplug tail, and I guess the threesome at the end of volume 3 is nice. I don't think there's much else of note though.

S2 is where the crazy stuff would be.

That's where IMS would completely gut any of the truly lewd shit and replace it with stupid shit such as toe sucking as they did with Shinmai.

Not him but I think any other girl is better than Aine.

please dont make me wait all the way until episode 3 to see the blonde get her big titties sucked

The main trio don't really suit my tastes. Too much tsun between Aine and Hayuru (though if pressed to choose between the three, I'd pick Hayuru) and waaaaaaay too much PLOT on Yurushia.

How much focus is there on the other characters?

The blonde is probably a slut with the mc, can't wait for her scenes

Remember kids. Rape is okay if your sister tells you to.

>your sister will never encourage you to molest girls

>your sister will never have you do the same to her

Or sensei.

“Th, that’s right. Besides, sensei too already said it yourself just now. That we all are boys and girls in that age and so this division is so that no mistakes will happen.”

“Aah, rather you need to do that mistake. With all you got.”

If everyone has the hybrid things, how come only three girls fight?

Yes. His sister basically commands him to do lewd acts with other girls but that's not to say he's robot-like, Basara wasn't even robot-like in the LN it's just a change IMS did, it'll probably stick through here too.

He's not that alpha but he initiates most contact since it's his duty (the world is literally in danger if he doesn't engage in lewd contact with multiple women). It's to the point where it feels like he's going to get raped at some point. I mean he literally almost gets raped by the school nurse in volume 8 for no real reason.

In terms of what will be adapted though (I'm assuming volumes 1-3) he's pretty average. He gets quite a bit more creative/outgoing in 6-7 though.

She'll have a good amount of screentime next episode. The entire season really she has pretty heavy fanservice the first 3 volumes.

IMS having money to work with. Not defending IMS, it's just the majority of what they've made the past few years have had the budget of peanuts.

They we're the strongest ones on that ship

>Valkyrie Drive, then Shinmai Testament, now this

What a time to be alive

Magika anime when? Too bad the anime would probably only cover the first couple volumes where it's pretty generic as a magic school. Would need 2nd or 3rd season to get to the awesome parts of the plot and the true extreme lewdness harem.

>one of the TV channels dropped it because it was too lewd
we're in for a ride boys

Get rekt flatshiteaters

he's as developed as the MC of the garbage this series rips off
aka, the words to describe him:
inane and autistic

Same here, I refuse to bite the bait.

What did she mean by this?

hold my hand

I have mixed feelings about Ichika. His obliviousness is actually made relatively interesting in a Rito-esque fashion, what ruined him as a protagonist is that the actual development that happened with his character was fucking retarded.

>interesting
entertaining*

What a filthy slut.

What the fuck happened to the harem genre? Why can't we have another Korean Zombie, or either Maou (not testament) series?

I don't get why this happens. Why try to lure people in with loli if you have no intention to deliver?

A reminder best girl is the one with the best ass.

Which one is the main girl? Blue seems like the obvious main girl, but the show opened with him fucking black.

I want to protect this smile.

This is some of the shittiest non-QUALITY animation I've seen in a long time. Her expression doesn't match up with the dialogue whatsoever.

Blue/Aine is the main girl because she is the one who gets the most development with him out of the rest throughout vol.1-7. Vol.8 so far doesn't seem to feature her so far and it seems black/Himekawa gets more development with him this novel.

Koyuki 2 lewd

Yurishia > Himekawa > Sylvia >>> shit >>> Aine

Where will the anime stop the first battle with aldea?

You know you'll watch it for her anyway.

>YOU MUST HAVE SEX TO POWER UP
I like it.

I have to watch anyway just in case.
Damned if I do.
Damned if I don't.

Fuck you.

Us tits lovers are going to have to waste our precious time staring at some washboard when there could be glorious oppai on the screen, all to draw in ungrateful faggots like yourself. The least you could do is appreciate the effort they went into to cater to your nigger-tier tastes.

How the fuck did IS spawned a bunch of ripoff and clone.
>muh sister asked me to come to this school
Fucking hell, both even have long hair black hair hottie.
Fucking dropped.

Who the fuck translated that line. Did he rhyme in the original JP? I burst out laughing when I read that.

Sums up all these shitty harems.

10/10.

>unironically watching ecchi for plot
Stop being a faggot.

a.pomf.cat/heviei.ass

Here are subtitles for the ATX version. For references, everything after the OP is just 10 seconds forward.

Just skip all copy-pasted content that isn't SUPER INTERESTING.

This is some Hunter x Hunter spinoff, right?

You guys think they'll actually show her off in meme knickers?

Did that meme come from this show?

IMS is really a fast growing studio.

Would you be happy if IMS animated it? I have the feeling theu are the ones that would b willing to do it, knowing they are animating HxH.

Nah, it came from real lingerie that spread in popularity through twitter.

Maybe

After telling him only that, she didn’t say anything further. However what she was demanding for had been conveyed enough to Kizuna.
He reached his hand to the ass of the mystery woman and Kizuna caressed the plump voluminous ass. It was really an ass that was worth it to be caressed. When his finger crawled along her trench, her body interestingly trembled in shivers, it was also lovely.
Kizuna once again traced that body from her shoulder to her back, and then his hand circled and traced the shape of her breast, then from her abdomen to her waist, and then toward her ass, he caressed as if to ascertain the series of curves.
“……Hm?”
Suddenly he thought that her line was close to the female that he knew well the most.
‘――No, that’s impossible. No matter what, there is no way that can happen.’
Kizuna persuaded himself like that, then he touched his thing to the opened part of the woman. And then he slowly pushed his waist forward.
Kizuna’s thing scrapped the valley of the woman, the back of the woman was trembling from that pleasure. And then he slipped through the narrow opening that was created from the valley of the groin and the thighs, and the head of Kizuna’s thing came out.
{Aaann}
The mystery woman raised her head and showed an expression that warped in pleasure. Right now the work of the light was weakening considerably and the light only covered the eyes’ line at the woman’s face.

>have three fertility goddesses
>some people still asking for girls with the bodies of 10 year old boys

Why

wait a minute

Two black haired girls with swords?

Some of us have taste.

look at the getup

>Did he rhyme in the original JP?
>なんだコイツ
>見かけと違って全然残念な女の子じゃんか
No.

What will Japan think of next?

>with the bodies of 10 year old boys
No such thing.
They have the bodies of 10 year old girls.

What's the point of putting this series in the same universe as Hunter x Hunter if there's gonna be nothing similar?

>anime
>having small girl service
>EVER
You are retarded. If you like small girls/DFC stick to manga/LN.
Anime is exclusively for big tits.

>first chapter
>already have a folder with 70+ lewd pics
My dick can't keep up with this

>chapter

It's episode you stupid fucking spic.

Fuck off LRD

Will MC fondle Heart gear of his nee-san too?

Unless we get a season 2 you aren't going to see anything regarding his sister..

Every big titted girl will get it

>feels shit

See
But we probably won't see it animated unless there's an S2/OVA

Perdóneme, mi buen señor.