>Here's your 100% undeniable proof it was fake and there are crisis actors involved

>>Here's your 100% undeniable proof it was fake and there are crisis actors involved.

When old man's "brother" was interviewed, he said they were receiving calls from police at 1am. This would make sense if he was in Vegas, but the door was breached at closer to 4am eastern time at his home in Orlando. He slipped.

Also, he stated his father's name and said "I think". Who has to second their guess their fathers name?

its a jewish psyop, along with Sandy Hook, Pulse, Aurora, Charleston, 9/11...

digits confirm.

tasty
woke anons is woke

>Also, he stated his father's name and said "I think". Who has to second their guess their fathers name?

Me. For almost my entire life, my father was known to me as "Edgar", but that wasn't his birth name, which was "Francis". He hated it so he just had everyone call him by his middle name.

That's hardly proof of anything, he could well have been referring to the time in LV

wanna knows who is behind 'victoryoflight' larp twitter?

that makes no sense

here's a fun game.
Tell me of a Tragedy that Sup Forums did not label as a False Flag
Tell me one Tragedy that Sup Forums did label as a false flag that was proven to be a false flag
>ITT uneducated autistic fucktards pretend to know (((whos behind this))) with 0 proof

>be aging retiree with eccentric brother who moved to the other side of the country
>get woken up while asleep by cops saying your brother is a mass murderer
>what the fuck
>thrown into a barrage of press and law enforcement for the next day as an old man who got no sleep
>asked question
>blearily answer with vague babble as the day from hell has fucked with your head completely
>autists on an anime fansite use you as the lynchpin evidence of a crypto-aztec-jewish-security-company-cia conspiracy ranging nationwide

Shut the fuck up goyim we all know who is behind it.

god man dont piss your diapers. You sould so pathetic and angry

How does one get all those guns into a hotel room?

The guy had absolutely no emotion. That was one of the most obvious plants on CNN I have ever seen, and there have been a ton to choose from. You're a fucking idiot if you think this shit wasn't orchestrated in one way or another.

Black man that shot up the church last week was a lone wolf racist, pol confirmed.

Based and very proud of quick analysis! Getting better!

isn't it funny how you expose Sup Forums for being a roleplaying website and then all of the role-players riot against you.
lol

>tfw life is exposed as a 90 year LARP

Well, if you had been here you'd know Sup Forums autists had already named the shooter as a suspect hours before 1am PST. Lay of the meth and conspiracy theories, friendo.

you can break them down to conceal them or since its Vegas you can probably just bring them into your room and REEEE about the second amendment if anybody gives you any sass

Oy vey. Next time I'll call CNN and ensure their crisis actors comply to your rigorous expectations better. I am sure you have plenty of experience being a tired elderly man in front of the entire world answering for your brother massacring civilians to bright lights, cameras, and mics being shoved in your face. What is an appropriate response next time so I can tell my pal Abraham at CNN how to direct the talent in rehearsal?

the jews will have their NWO will all these fools believing what the Jewtube tells them

Yup, black op false flag carried out in order to shift public opinion and set the pretext to enact gun legislation which otherwise would not have been achievable

This

wow, someone whose brother just committed the largest mass shooting in america wasn't thinking entirely straight. gotta be the jews.

this guy gets it

lurk more fag

Link the interview. We want this to go viral.