Wait what? What the fuck is this shit? THIS is the ending?

Wait what? What the fuck is this shit? THIS is the ending?

Garbage end fitting for a garbage show. Also worst of the season unless memeserk manages to jump the shark even harder.

But nothing happened, how can that be an ending? I literally thought I was on episode 11 until I realized MPC wouldn't load the next chapter

1 season or not how could you leave so many ends untied

>so many ends untied
Such as?

The whole part about Chizuru being subject 001, and the fact they both ARE going to remember each other after the year is over because they're both on that drug

Seriously that's where all the best drama moments will be: the reveal, the balance of their new jobs (whatever those are), the coming to terms with their feelings for each other and that
The story really isn't even halfway done

That's literally a single thing, and yeah, you could have just ended the story here, could have just made them realize what was up or whatever, but the story continues on, like you said.
This is a good breaking point, hell, better than putting them together here and breaking them apart in the next season because that's always what these series do when MCs get together too soon. It's a good bittersweet ending for now.

There will probably be a second season, they barely covered 1/3 of the source material

I liked it, way better than anything else so far this season

>they barely covered 1/3 of the source material
110 out of 130 chapters is 1/3?

Sorry OP, yeah it was unsatisfying, but this was literally the best part they could've ended this show at without it being 2 cour.
Go read the manga.

I don't think 130 is the end

Look Satan, I'd just like to get some damn closure for once at the end of a show

How are the sales?

The ending it's telling you to read the manga

>Wait what? What the fuck is this shit? THIS is the ending?
Prepare to hear this phrase a lot when Bleach ends in a few weeks.

Sales? Lol

The anime will do 2K. Maybe 3K, but its purely advertising for the manga.

>closure for once at the end of a show

>closure when the original source is still going

>reading a webcomic
That's never gonna happen.

They could have at least shown MC getting a proper job which was the whole point of the ReLIFE project.

I honestly wonder what goes through your head when you hit submit. Did you even watch the anime? It's ReLife is still not complete, the show fucking ends halfway through his HS year, clearly indicating there's more to the story the anime won't cover because the source material is still on going. Christ.

re(school)life. don't think too much about it. its cancer.

The comic didnt even end yet