This is your date for tonight

This is your date for tonight

She's... she's beautiful.

Retard

I already got a husbando, dear. Maybe we can platonicly hang out some other time.

Is she going to be wearing that swimsuit during the date? That's both impractical and immodest.

Would deito

Houki and her clones are the best.

>Forcing me to date a retard
What did I do to deserve this?

It's nearly 10:30, why are you just now showing up? And why are you wearing a bathing suit, it's way too late to swim. Ugh, just get in the car and we'll go see a movie and get dinner somewhere. It's probably going to be shitty because you waited so long to come over. You can wear some of my clothes since it doesn't look like you brought any other outfits with you.

>comparing Tohka to Houki
Fuck you and kill yourself.

I prefer a paper.

Tohka is cute and third best girl but I very much prefer Paper.

This user knows.

she'd better come with a third season

>mentally handicapped xeno with superpowers
Best kill her off for the safety of mankind.

Touka is not a retard!

This, give me some nicely folded paper

i'd show her a REAL date

sword okuu a cute

I want to marry this retard.

But I already have a date with fire.

>ACTUALLY liking SHIT
Jesus christ, I know we on Sup Forums have shit taste at times, but fucking christ user, you really surpassed it.

Shoo. Kotori is already mine.

>Implying he posted Miku
Go away.

>Miku
>Implying she isn't better
Piss off.
Kotori is litterally shit tier.

>Miku
>Better than anyone or anything

I'm not even baiting.
Miku at least got a great design and is pretty cute, compared to shit Kotori.

Kotori is easily top tier. Quit trying to bait Eien so you can bother him.

>Miku
>great design
>pretty cute

I'm not baiting, i'm dead, fucking, serious.
Every single episode with Kotori was a chore, at least the episodes with Miku were bearable/pretty good.

No one has ever think that, you know. Miku almost ruined DAL at one point.

Really? How? By being better than Kotori?

>episode with Kotori was a chore
>episodes with Miku were bearable/pretty good.
You are 100% baiting. There's no way your taste can be that shitty and wrong.

Retard

Are you asking because you're new to DAL threads or because you want to prolong this trolling of yours?

I'm not baiting as I've said many times.
By all means, Miku is not my waifu or anything, oh no, but Kotori is FAR worse.

I'd rather Date A Nep.

I'm asking because it's hard to remember what happens over 14 volumes.

disgusting

Origami was the worst girl until Miku came along, newfag. S2 was inferior to S1 in every way and sub-par subs didn't help. Miku's arc was the worst of all arcs so far, and her annoying yuri + bitchiness never sat well with the fanbase. Even after her arc, her interactions with MC and the rest of the other girls are pointless and just annoying still.

Id rather a Clock she can tell time

What a weak excuse.
>Miku a shit
Look it up.

>hating best Deito and imouto
Someone is edgy.

>Putting Retard on there
Kill yourself. Retard is nothing like Houki and that's a good thing.

>STILL implying that Kotori was and isn't the worst DAL girl

While I agree that S2 was inferior to S1 and the subs were shit, it wasn't atrocious.
Mikus ark was pretty good desu, the yuri + bitchiness is sexy as fuck, but yeah, after that arc she kind of died off.

A weak excuse it may be, but it's still an excuse for not reading through the whole thing again.

>Implying Kurumi isn't best Deito

You're trying too hard. Kotori was always at least 3. Sometimes most popular on occasion back in S1 threads.

Popular yes, but it doesn't mean that she's good.

least top 3*

You're obviously very new here, or at least new to DAL threads. What you're implying is utter nonsense. Trollor not, it's like youu're falseflagging Kurumi since Kurumifags have always been cool with Kotori.

I'm not falseflagging at all, I've been an Kurumifag since I first read and watched DAL.
But Kotori, oh man, she has always been a stuck up bitch.

>since I first read and watched DAL
So, just last week and today you found your first DAL thread.

If you knew her at all you'd know she switches persona for good reasons. Her personality is complicated, but always does what she thinks is best for her beloved onii-chan. And in the eyes of her onii-chan, she's the best and a wonderful imouto.

>Implying I haven't been here since DAL first aired
>Implying I didn't remember the first DAL threads about muh Kotori imouto
I remember user, grave times indeed.
I know that she's an all devout imouto for her onii-chan, but it goes too far at times.

She's good and popular. Her popularity is warranted by how moe and awesome she is. Japan and Sup Forums agreed, don't bother them about it. Even in non-specific DAL poll, but for Tsunako character poll Kotori bested Tohka.

>moe
>Kotori
please.

What a liar. Evidence proves you're new as hell. You didn't even know who the past and present worst girls are general consensus. To even think Miku's episodes in S2 is anything but abysmal, which was what pretty much everyone thought, especially due to the shitty budget and adaptation butchering when adapting worst girl's arc is further proof.

Feels good when one's waifu is loved by many.

>user merely baited because he wanted people to post and talk about Kotori
I'm okay with this plan.

>Supposedly is a Kurumifag
>Yet, defends Miku and excuses her bitchiness by saying it's sexy
>But also thinks Kotori is worst and calls her a stuck up bitch and that she somehow takes it too far, when in fact she is mild in bitchiness and actually does it all because of her max love for Shido
>Kurumi is actually he biggest bitch and takes things too far compared to everyone, being a yangire who's dangerous to everyone, ergo logic dedicates he should think Kurumi is worst girl
>Also, Origami used to be an even bigger bitch when dealing with Spirits. Even killed and attempts to murder some of the other girls when she goes crazy
You = 100% troll.