It was a concert for rednecks, so where were the good guys with guns?

It was a concert for rednecks, so where were the good guys with guns?

>good guys
>in sin city
pick one.

Who's this cultural enricher?

in the hotel

Say joy lane

it was a gun free zone

something something gun free zone

Disarmed by liberal policies.

Running away

a guitarist who was playing at the festival had this to say in regards to the guns they had in their touring RV:

I’ve been a proponent of the 2nd amendment my entire life. Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus.

They were useless.

We couldn’t touch them for fear police might think we were part of the massacre and shoot us. A small group (or one man) laid waste to a city with dedicated, fearless police officers desperately trying to help, because of access to an insane amount of fire power.

Enough is enough.

Writing my parents and the love of my life as a goodbye last night and a living will because I felt like I wasn’t going to live through the night was enough for me to realize that this is completely and totally out of hand. These rounds were powerful enough that my crew guys just standing in a close proximity of a victim shot by this fucking coward received shrapnel wounds

We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.

My biggest regret is that I stubbornly didn’t realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it.

We are unbelievably fortunate to not be among the number of victims killed or seriously wounded by this maniac.

JOY LANE?

It was a country music concert user, there were no good guys. Just a bunch of numales that like to wear cowboy boots.

>degenerate city
>good people
kek

>a bunch of numales that like to wear cowboy boots
add meth and you get rednecks

They were too busy respecting the law and weren't armed in the gun free zone where the concert was taking place.

joy lane

>Concert
>Gun Free Zone

in all honesty Gun Free Zones just make for giant fish in a barrel for people determined to commit mass murder.

Even hadn't it been a gun free zone there was really nothing anyone at the concert could have done since he was a sniping faggot.

Nice LARP.

>SAY JOY LANE

RIP that poor old dude

>Concert
It's been proven several times over. Concerts are mainly attended by liberal college students.

expecting handguns to neutralize someone with a MG firing from an elevated position across a parking lot and a huge street

Pakistan intellectuals everyone

Sorry, the good guys were busy running a train on your mom at the time.

Was a gun free zones and unlike niggers and mudslimes whites are capable of following laws and rules they don't completely agree with.

Precisely how do you engage a shooter 30+ floors up, firing down on you with fully automatic fire, with pistols? Considering of course the fact that if you miss then you will likely be sending bullets into innocent people's hotel windows.

Side arms will still help in mugging/robbery situations. Should you give up your daily carry because rocket man has nukes?

>country fans tend to be more conservative

was this a liberal terror attack?

>gun free zone
We've got something similar here in my town called "weapon free zones". That's where most of the stabbings and shootings happen lol.

you have to curve the bullet like in anime to hit the target

Soon as a shooter has taken an elevated/defensible position only thing only thing thats going to stop em is either cops managing to locate the exact location and busting down the door to take em from close range or deploying sniper teams from a similar position to shoot said shooter.

Only thing that helped them locate him as fast as they did was because the shooter gave no fucks about hiding his muzzle flashes apparently

Implying they would be able to shoot Paddock from 400-500M in the dark with a pistol. Kek.

THIS NIGGA GETS IT

This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Virtually all leftist policies don't account for lawbreakers because the lawbreakers are their pet tokens.

Go back to leftypol.

sage