Anyone else here think the Las Vegas shooting was another gun grab hoax...

Anyone else here think the Las Vegas shooting was another gun grab hoax? I say this interview with this guy who seems very much like a crisis actor, does't seem at all phased by the fact his buddy was shot 3 times in the chest, and says he'll be fine and discharged from hospital tomorrow..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO5EnT60g3E
vimeo.com/226974481
vimeo.com/224250111
youtube.com/watch?v=ehb-gbuo0Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. WHILE IT WAS GOING ON last night shills were spamming this board with gun control posts.

Obviously that's not definitive but with the track record of false flags it's not looking very good

imagine being this autistic and not realizing it

Forgot to link the interview,
youtube.com/watch?v=XO5EnT60g3E

Can I get a link?

what's more likely
>someone reacts to a traumatic eent in a different way than you would have
>someone paid hundreds of actors to pretend to be shot and expects it to be kept under wraps somehow

laser grab

It's "fazed"

Why? because I don't believe everything the news puts out there? Sandy Hook was thoroughly debunked so why would this be any different?

No, you're just a sodding pillock.

That same someone also isn't covered in blood after carrying a dude with 3 chest wounds over a fence? That same someone who apparently decided to hang around for an interview rather than go check on his friend or stay with his girlfriend?

Quick rundown on Sandy Hook debunking?

All the witnesses seem way too calm for having just been involved in a massacre, also I couldn't see any blood in any of the footage I watched.

Faking events like this would take the cooperation of 22,000 people you faggots.

If you think this is fake you're a retard and it's people like you that push the general population to hate skeptics

Why do you post fake shit?
You forced me to go on twitter you son of the devil.

Yeah, the sang happened with the London bride tourist attacks, a man who was supposedly attacked had a stab wound to the face (he still hadn't received medical treatment and was holding his wound with a paper towel that the blood was soaking through) hadn't got any blood on his light coloured jacket, and was acting like it was no big deal.

it is not a hoax. danger is real

citizens must be armed. they must be able to protect themselves

There was a great thorough undeniable video on youtube by the channel 'Barry Soetoro' but I'm pretty sure the channel got taken down, let me see if I can find it on another site.

Here's a very full in depth one by him but it's over an hour long and not very snappily produced. there are many more of different aspects/ smoking guns but this one sums it all up.
vimeo.com/226974481

Here's a shorter one showing the dad of one of the kids (David Wheeler) playing two rolls at sandy hook.

>and expects it to be kept under wraps somehow

I think they might just be giving up on that honestly. They didn't even try any of the fale gore shots like they did with Boston for example. They expect this to fall apart so they're doing everything they can to make it simple to keep together.

>we found him sitting on the curb not wearing a shirt because he'd used it to staunch his friends blood

I'm guessing they gave him a new shirt

Also the guy is clearly in shock, look at how restless and agitated his movements are especially his face

Why though? Just have a guy firing blanks and the victims playing dead, it's not as easy as sandy hook would have been but definitely possible

No you fucking Moran. It's amazing you dumb fucks think thousands and thousands of people can keep a secret.

And what about the doctors that wonder where all the gunshot victims were treated?
And a million other things that would make this impossible to pull off

At least 25% of the population is in on the conspiracy so it's not as crazy as you make it sound. Shit, they have a satanic kiddy diddling ring at the elementary school near my house and nobody cares. This shits everywhere.

It wouldn't be thousands though, just the 'victims' and the ones being interviewed on the streets after. To everyone else they could have easily made it look real. There was no amateur footage posted to social media from what I'm aware and no blood to be seen in the footage. If this hadn't been done before multiple times I probably wouldn't be questioning it but It seems like the powers that be really want your gonna and fake shootings is the only way they'll get it

People really got shot, but that doesn't mean it was the guy they say

hillary clinton's clitoris grew 2 sizes larger on that day..

People who are being shot at with machine guns tend to have other priorities than filming it and uploading it to Facebook. I'm sure more footage of the event will emerge in time.

The media tends not to show the gorier images of something like this, but I've definitely seen blood in some footage.

If this was a hoax, you think they wouldn't shell out a few bucks for fake blood?

That's a good point actually

someone could literally go in your house and kill your entire family in front of you with all over your face and you'd still says its a hoax probably with a big fucking smile on your face too

fuck off you schizo you should be in a hospital

Yeah alright I was being a little hasty. I tend to think they're all a conspiracy after Sandy hook and the London attacks, I guess maybe they can't get away with faking it anymore so they actually have to do it.. It still follows the 'disturbed lone wolf white guy' narrative though so I do think this was a gun grab ploy.

School had been closed for months due to toxic mold. It never re-opened. There was a "crisis drill" that day run by Homeland Security. The shooter was fabricated; the non-existing brother of a local. The bodies did not exist.

The coroner was chilling on site prior to the "shooting".

And yes, one of the crisis actors (they were all actors involved, every single one of them) played both an FBI agent and a "grieving father". And enough money was spread around to keep everybody's mouth shut, as well as (likely) NDAs. With teeth.

You could pop a few bricks of fireworks at one end and start screaming about a shooter, and suddenly 22,000 people are running for their lives.

Of course not I just find it hard to trust any of the mass shootings after the Dunblane massacre (where you can see the police moving around what is very clearly a dummy along with other discrepancies), which make UK citizens surrender their guns. Port Arthur Shootings (been dubunked for many reasons, and made Australia lose their guns) and Sandy Hook. along with the Westminster shooting ( the footage used by news network literally shows the shooter swearing two different shirts in the same supposed footage). and many more.

>Every shooting is a gun grab hoax
Seriously if every shooting including a fucking elementary school were hoaxes with the motive of passing stricter gun control regulations then why hasn't any shooting resulted in stricter gun control regulations?

thanks

Yes can confirm they were just sleep bullets fired by CNN. They are from the ex-KGB who developed them just for this purpose.

Out of all the videos captured, not a single person is shown getting hit.

In one video, some guy with a cowboy hat claims that the sound system has been hacked, and that is where the noise is coming from, he expands on this by claiming that there are no hits, he said he didn't see anyone get hit. It would be easy to rush in a bunch of actors in the chaos to play victims.

Is this the shooter wearing a vagina hat?

Spudgy pang/Shillers list or Tony Brown right now on youtube covers these recent "terror attacks", check him out

The biggest problem I have with this place is that it seems that a lot of the time people jump to the most convoluted explanations while ignoring those which seem much more likely. Take the following three explanations for the event
>he was a nutter who planned to kill a whole bunch of people for his own reasons
this is the simplest explanation and (so far) has the firmest foundation. Sometimes the simplest explanation isn't the right one though. Maybe the powers that be arranged for this to happen for their own dark reasons, in which case then why wouldn't they choose
>put Paddock up to it or use another shooter and frame him
the sort of people who would carry out a hoax like this would be fucking evil people, they wouldn't have ethical qualms about shooting a few plebs if it served their purposes. But instead it seems like this place has settled on
>the whole thing was a hoax, the people who were shot were actors recruited off facebook
It's the stupidest possible way to go about it. You'd have to rely on the thousands of other people at the concert not noticing anything, not to mention all the emergency personnel not noticing that everyone who seems to be killed or injured is actually pretending, all the medical staff not wondering where all the gunshot patients got treated, and all the hundreds of actors pretending to be injured or dead (paid $15-20 an hour according to the Craigslist ad people point to as evidence of recruiting crisis actors) not spilling the beans to anyone. It's just completely ludicrous.

You really believed that shit about the laser gun? Fuckin autist

You can't hoax that.
If you want to explore conspiracy, find out why these are mostly berniebro's.

YOU Could Be Suddenly Thrust Into Eternity!!!!!!!

Are you right with God? Give your life to Jesus Christ now.

These people weren't at a Church service, they were partying in Vegas at a concert when the terrorist killed them.

REPENT NOW, or you too could be soon in Hell like these partying at the country music concert!!!!!!!

>Every single mass shooting is a hoax to take my guns away

Every goddamn time.

is the guy to the left still holding his jack daniels cola?

That's really not evidence against it being a hoax, It takes support of the public otherwise they'd just do it anyway.
Take a look at these videos:
vimeo.com/226974481
vimeo.com/224250111
And then see if you can still defend Sandy Hook being legitimate.
I know it's hard for you to admit that your own government would do something so twisted but they really dont have your best interest at heart.

I've been to america. lots of americans behave/talk like actors in everyday life....especially when they're enthused about something

They have specific agencies that train crisis actors, they don't just get any old rando of craigslist, and I'm assuming they're paid decently and bad things happen to them if they speak out (just my own thoughts).
This would be a more sophisticated false that I agree but with the last ones being so sloppy they're gonna need to have stepped it up.
I'm not saying I believe this is the case but with so many fake attacks I think it's good to question everything.

Lol, I know there was just a mass killing but this thing was expensive and I'm not getting another one

People generally are self-conscious when a camera's in their face. Even if they've just seen some shit, they'll still maintain some composure in front of a CNN mike.

It is literally the opening of this book.

You would at least expect some damn emotion or shock in their voice, there speaking about it like they just lost a football match

You would at least expect some damn emotion or shock in their voice, there speaking about it like they just lost a football match.

I think that's a bit of a stretch, maybe if you're talking about your mother dying or something like that but not being involved in a massacre

Vegas user here, a girl I am hooking up with got shot in the leg. This might be a false flag, but some innocent people actually got shot. They pulled a 22 out of her.

It's suspicious as fuck in this day and age literally everyone is an attention whoring selfie cunt but not a single picture with any blood? Yeah nah. To be hired as crisis actor you need previous acting experience, being a political "activist" also counts too. They know how to keep quiet.

Being the attention whore she is, this is what she posted.

Nah, I don't believe you dude. Plenty of little 1 liners like this springing up here on chan, "oh, I know someone who got shot who knows someone who got shot"

If this thot was forreal she would have taken a selfie with her ugly face in front of it. Faggot.

This, it's the same fucking shills making gun control threads pretending they know any of the victims.

OP you fucking retarded fagot. If this was a gun grab hoax why was he using an illegal automatic weapon? Saying if guns were banned would have prevented this is not even a logical fix since the weapon he used was already banned. If anything this makes the gun grab argument look worse!

>Gun grabbers
>logical

Most of these retards don't even know that type of weapon has been banned for years

>composure in front of a CNN mike
Why would you care what you say on that network? They don't give a shit what they say.

I wonder how organized they are, and who is paying them. Probably from the same pockets as those who fund these terrible actors. I saw a guy putting out bounties for actors on youtube. That's the way to do it.

Yeah it's too easy for shills just to say that, like they did with Sandy Hook, 'How dare you say that was a hoax, My friends daughter was killed in the attack, you should be ashamed of yourself' etc.

It's a hoax for sure, but not necessarily about gun control. That's also a false narrative, a distraction. The real aim is to keep people in a constant state of fear and confusion, so that the world can be transformed in front of them without them doing anything about it.

Always goes back to base emotions like shame, guilt, fear. It is not a sin to slaughter these reprobates.

Yeah, maybe to eventually instigate a police state or something similar

>Anyone else here think the Las Vegas shooting was another gun grab hoax?
yes

i've been waiting for it

You think it is fake because the shooter was a white man. If it were a Muslim or a nigger you'd be autistically screeching despite the fact your mom color looks like Lewis Hamilton.
>this

are they going to also take away our cats?

youtube.com/watch?v=ehb-gbuo0Zs

Not at all, I don't believe the Orlando shooting was real either.

is hillary secretly the greatest shitposter of our time?

first of all, you are from Britian so you dont know shit about guns

second of all, do you think that the phenomenon of someone being denial can be true, and if such an phenomenon existed in your world, what attributes would it have to identify it? for example, a guy whose buddy got shot 3 times in the chest and says he'll be fine and discharged from a hospital perhaps? especially if the generation is raised on xbox, and saw too many movies? regardless if citizens are allowed to carry guns, doesnt mean that every person in america is a marksman (not woman, Im sexist)

What does my knowledge of guns matter?
Also did you watch the clip? he certainly didn't seem to be in denial, just acting very casual about it. I don't think that watching violent movies can detach you that far from reality or make it seem like a normal occurrence to the point where you describe a massacre as if you were in a minor car accident. Most the 'witnesses' I've seen don't seem at all genuine, they are describing the most pointless details like what people were wearing and keep looking off camera like they're reading a script.

How it's possible that these people involved with these false-flags can even live with themselves after doing something this horrific? How can you fucking kill innocent people and after that keep doing what you're doing? How can you stage and deceive people like there is no tomorrow? One day you you will get caught, you will be judged and you will be punished!

Answer me, I know you crazy bastards read these messages from here. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?

Please elaborate what church service is at 12AM?
Not even in Vegas do normal churches have service at that hour

R U 4 86 ???

And how would you see it? The media tends to shy away from pictures showing too much gore, so unless you were facebook friends with them or whatever you probably wouldn't see it

Money, MK Ultra mind control. Several reasons. And the (((people))) giving the orders aren't even people, they don't have empathy whatsoever.

Over like at least 30 000 cameras in the area and not a single one of them succeed to film any hit nor any bleeding victim.

Wtf is this sorcery.

Why does it seem unlikely that people know people who got shot? 500 people got shot and the average person supposedly knows 600 people, that's 300,000 people who know someone who got shot

How do you know they didn't? Firstly the vast majority of people aren't going to bother with Snapchat when they're being shot at by machine guns, but of those few who would how would you see it? The media doesn't tend to show really gory footage, and most survivors would have other priorities than sharing their video with the world. I'm sure more footage will come out in the next few days

Hope so. I just want proof what really happened, you know.

>what is shock

"gunfire" coming from a window 20 floors below
"victims" behaving very strangely
no blood or gore when there should be a crap ton of video of people getting shot

It's all shaping up to be yet ANOTHER HOAX. After sandy hoax, and boston and orlando and all the other hoaxes, doesn't everyone first pre-suppose that the latest media gun story is a HOAX?