This changes nothing

This changes nothing.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, therightof the people to keep andbear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-own-a-fully-automatic-weapon-in-the-US-Why-or-why-not
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No for real, this time trump must ban weapons or else he will get impeached

Die in a fire.

it was another meaningless hoax
no one died

pathetic

That p90 is there anything better for urban?

>has no idea how impeachment works

cute. We're still taking them when trump gets skull blasted or god forbid, actually finishes a term

The NRA and all the gun nuts think we need more guns to curb these lunatics. If everyone at that concert had been armed, there's no way this could have been prevented. Private individuals do not need these kind of weapons. Congress needs to ban auto & semiautomatic weapons and enforce background checks. These weapons are meant for military operations and have no other place in our society. It's way to easy for any Tom,Dick, or Harriet to get possession of these weapons. The NRA & the GOP are more concerned about outside terrorism when they should be concentrating on homegrown pissed off Jim-Bob and his arsenal laden terrorist friends.

If those are yours which they're not you will fold like paper and hand them over.

>Anarchists are this dumb

no reasom to ban guns but its about time we get some better regulations make them harder to get for shittier people and mentally fragile to obtain them.. its just to easy to get a gun in america. easier than getting drivees license and a car.. it need to be sorted. the inly reason it doesnt happen its because muh gun sales.. muh profits they put it in your minds that ppl want to just ban and takeaway ur guns.. when in reality they just want to make sure you habe your guns but the mentally sick does not. and yes its possible to get guns illegally but that is a seperate issue with a seperate resolution l.

>continue to piss on white people like Jim and Bob for years
>continually push to take away rights to bear arms
>surprised when Jim and Bob decide to finally put up a fight to stop you
Hmmm, really makes u think.

Ahh yes, the Bill of Needs, I forgot about that one in my high school civics class

sorry for typos im walking down the street trying not to bump into ppl

Let my country be a warning to you all DO NOT LET THEM IMPLEMENT ANY FORM OF GUN CONTROL it wont stop there they will keep banning until you need a license to buy a spoon

> only the authorities should have guns

SHALL

gun regulations =/= losing all ur guns

NOT

A fucking commie thinks its a good idea to disarm the population..I'm shocked

I'll bite.

Surely it makes more sense per the second amendment to focus on banning handguns but let assault rifles and fully automatic rifles be legal.

>being necessary to the security of a free State

The people aren't going to be able to fight off the government using small pistols. They need assault rifles.

This. The day they go after the second amendment is the day America must go to war with itself.

pretty sure the gun used is practically illegal for civilians to own

OP pic gave me boner. Send more?

That's a lovely P90 you got there.

go full autistic

>This changes nothing.

Ofcourse you can keep your guns, user! You just need to make some alterations to them though! Nobody needs a 30 round clip do they?

>still doesn't know a president can't be impeached for vetoing a law

BE

It's the thin end of the wedge.

Guns are good but how do you keep autistic assholes away from them?

It actually is shocking considering guns are the one issue commies agree with conservatives/libertarians on. The Communist Manifesto clearly states the people need guns to overthrow the bourgeoisie capitalist government.

does it have rules for once the communist party is in control though?

>implying there has never been an amendment to the constitution

other flags, imagine having to share a country with idiots like this.

I know.
Shall not be infringed, even when antifa tries to make it happen.

u

The KRISS SMG just above it is pretty good for urban areas as well.

There has been so much regulation already i honest to god want to know what kind of wacky ideas these idiots can still come up with.

I bet it's something like a gun liscense.

Super jealous of that collection, especially that SCAR.

Please tell us how a piece of paper is going to stop gun violence.

except that a militia is no longer necessary. checkmate, faggot.

As an American I am literally now afraid of being in large public gatherings because I am afraid I will be shot. Why is this ok for you people? Is it because you live in hick ville USA where there are corn fields for miles and a gas station once every 30 miles? For you it may be ok to have a gun, but for us, it's a whole different world. When will you understand this shit righties?

There's never been an amendment to the Bill of Rights. Not once in the 226 years since its ratification.

Although technically the same as all the other amendments, the Bill of Rights is generally considered separately from the others.

If the 2nd is amended or repealed, it sets a dangerous precedent for all the others.

I don't think it says anything about guns once the party is in control, but considering the whole idea is that the government is gradually phased out anyway (hence "Anarchism"), it wouldn't matter.

Obviously in practice none of that matters because once the government takes power, guns will be made illegal because they don't want anyone to pose a threat to them.

literally kek'd

something fishy here, first mass shooting, then liberals start asking for a ban of weapons, burgers go crazy and buy all the guns and ammo available, nothing happens, gun factories work overtime to replenish stores, mass shooting, then liberals start asking for a ban of weapons, burgers go crazy and buy all the guns and ammo available, nothing happens, gun factories work overtime to replenish stores,mass shooting, then liberals start asking for a ban of weapons, burgers go crazy and buy all the guns and ammo available, nothing happens, gun factories work overtime to replenish stores,mass shooting, then liberals start asking for a ban of weapons, burgers go crazy and buy all the guns and ammo available, nothing happens, gun factories work overtime to replenish stores, WTF? the only winners here are the gun factories and the NRA.

>fucking yuropoors
My good user, in my country we do not need guns but we can still get auto rifles, yknow that right? In fact, that p90 looks sexy as all fuck and id love to one day shoot something like it, dont lump portugal on the yuros, we can apreciate guns just fine.

now this is baitposting

If you're afraid of the world, stay inside you fucking pussy.

I do!

How else will I be able to get a good killstreak during the upcoming civil war.

>doesn't have 9000 guns and 6 gorrillion rounds

faggot

>semi-auto SMG
Why bother?

I do stay inside you fuck. After reading Sup Forums, I am much less likely going to be "friends" with anyone or go outside. This place made me see how truly awful humanity is.

Honest question. WHY can you own an automatic in America? Like for what fucking purpose? I can understand rifles for hunting but why full auto?

How exactly does the NRA win from this?

/BALT/

However are you going to take them faggot? You'll learn the real meaning of "triggered".

MP5. Classic.

>P90

Where did he get that bullpop piece of shit... swissfags are the only people with regular access to them.

>I can understand rifles for hunting

Because the second Amendment is not about fucking hunting.

I really can't imagine living in a place where you can buy an automatic rifle. I just don't get it.

Grow up, you're more likely to die in a car crash on the way. And you're not more likely to die in America than anywhere else.

Technically, the 27th Amendment was also part of the proposed Bill of Rights. It's one of the two that wasn't ratified with the first ten.

You're taking what? One for the team when someone sets a new high score and it's with commies like you? I won't donate blood for that one, but I have some fresh shit and pissed you can have.

Can I become a member of the NRA if i'm not American? I want to support American freedoms.

Not an argument though.

Try again or the libs will keep winning

We use them to shoot our TV licenses for target practice.

>Communist flag
Didn't all your communist leaders engage in genocide after all the guns were banned? Or are you gonna say that wasn't real communism?

arent full auto illegal to most of the public

FYI this is state-specific. In most states you cannot buy these. It's not even clear that all the weapons this shooter had were acquired legally, or whether they were illegally modified.

Those look so sweet to own. Being poor sucks. The two at the bottom are probably $3000 each.

This changes nothing, indeed. First off, this guy was insane. Probably led off the cliff by the communist new media in the country. Fully automatic rifles have been banned since 1986. If his weapons were modified, that\s already illegal too. The USA will NEVER get rid of it's 2nd amendment. Press L to laugh at every other country in the world.

Explosives.

BE

fucking bong you break at the softest touch. cowards

those scopes are all at least 350

>A security of a free State

Have this idea come to your mind after gobbling on Jew cock or on the Saudi arabia one?

So the P90 and Kriss are even more then 3 Grand?

>"A well-regulated militia"

So lets limit guns to the national guard and police, then?

SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED

Uh oh, vehicular genocide, government is confused, another vehicular genocide, no one asks for ban of said vehicles, another vehicular genocide, bunch of drunk drivers kill people each year, vehicular genocide again! Those evil car companies sure like to "win" off other people's suffering! Wow user! Love how your argument works!

"Yes. It is legal to own a fully automatic Class 3 firearm. This is pursuant to the National Firearms Act of 1934 or NFA 34.

Those who wish to own a Class 3 weapon must undergo an extensive background check by not only the Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms but also their local sheriff's department. It's far more extensive than the background check given for buying a rifle or pistol. A $200 tax must also be paid for every Class 3 item that is registered.

Suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns, and destructive devices are also included as Class 3 items.

An interesting fact about Class 3 weapons is that no lawfully owned Class 3 weapon has been used to commit a crime since 1934. The exceptions to that have been police officers who have used their duty weapons in a crime. You can look that up. It's the truth. If the shooter in Las Vegas lawfully owned the machine guns, or submachine guns, that he used it will be the first time since 1934 that lawfully owned Class 3 firearms have been used in a crime.

Las Vegas is host to the largest machine gun shoot in America every year. People bring their lawfully owned Class 3 firearms and everyone has a fun time legally and safely. The public is invited. You can go and shoot a machine gun, submachine gun, short barreled rifle or shotgun, or suppressed weapon."

quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-own-a-fully-automatic-weapon-in-the-US-Why-or-why-not

I thought he was getting impeached last month, the month before that, and the month before that?

Bin that gun

Why can't you understand that not letting "mentally sick" people have guns is still infringing on the right to bear arms?

We Aussies do not need guns we have more dangerous weapons than that pic related.

das it mane

Hard to modify to an automatic if you don’t have a gun in the first place.

And what criminal has $40k to blow on an automatic rifle on the black market? Probably a successful one that doesn’t want to draw that kind of attention in the first place.

But comrade, how will we overthrower the burgwaze by banning our toolz? WE NEED MUH SOLIDARITY

Good, hopefully the rest of your ilk will follow suit.

I think you mean

>The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

or

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Fuck America you illegitimate degenerate nigger. America needs to die ASAP. There isn't any "land of the free" faggot.

Paddock has bump stocks according to TIME.

They're not a parchment and musket enthusiasts club. They're a trade group representing the gun industry. More sales=more dues more contributions more political power.

>well regulated militia
>free state
pick one

this

WE HAVE TO BAN MACHINE GUNS! IT'S TOO EASY TO GET THEM!

Is it just me or do all those guys look like Shit

>he's white: herderpy this changes nothing u guys go america! Just a lone wolf idiot!
>he's muslim: THE WEST IS FALLING, SEND THEM OUT, WE HAVE TO INVADE THE MIDDLE EAST, BURN THE MUSLIMS

and i'm no friend of immigrations but by gods you guys are stupid.

you cant, i tend to stay away from places like big parties and festivals.

This.

The Constitution doesn't fit the 21rst century. Its was complete BS anyway. If it was actually effective, then we wouldn't have half of the problems we have now. Fuck America. Eat a dick.