Stop getting baited you retards

Leftypol is spamming shit threads about gun rights and "where were the good guys with guns" to distract from the facts. He was a brainwashed american who thought he was killing white supremacist, Nazi, racist genocidal Trump supporters. In his mind he thinks he's doing a national service.

This is what happens when you have propaganda running 24/7 on the media preying on people's fears that there's a God damn Nazi army being built and prepared for mass genocide.

100% the lefts fault. The terrible irony, is they only made the Trump movement stronger. Every person who died is a martyr. And people will sympathize and feel empathy for the movement now.

>100% the lefts fault.
This is all you ever say. Ever. You've never once blamed anyone but the "other".

>imagine if the shooting happened in a nigger concert

Wow what a non-argument, fantastic. I expect nothing more.

The left is the new low-hanging fruit, that's how retarded their base and leadership have rendered their message, scapegoating them is not only easy but accelerates the process of their demise. This is a good thing for the left's eventual rebirth, not that partisans notice such things.

Complain all you want, but you'll be voting R to keep literal insane catladies and muslims from running localities for the next decade, whether you agree with their "principled" approach or not.

>white supremacist kills 1 person with a car (turns out she actually died from a heart attack)
>liberals chimp out across the globe

>leftie psycho deliberately kills 58+ people
>"Some people died today, pretty sad. Now over to the weather."

Anyone not leftwing is the resistance.

This post is written very effeminately.

See because you're too retarded to understand

>self proclaimed smarter than everyone
k

>lol ur a girl
Great insult.

>assuming they're lefty with extremely preliminary info
k

Well, they tried assassinating Trump several times now. Figures they'd move on to shooting the supporters.

>on Sup Forums
Preliminary info
Exactly how new are you ? Is this your first visit ?

I guess that's why they Sup Forums is always right, because they're retarded.

Wait until we find out what cocktail of psychotropic meds this guy was taking

Notice how we had a nigger blast 8 people in a church just a week ago and the media wasn't plastering 'white male suspect confirmed' all over their news sites

in fact, they completely ignored it....

the MSM hates whites. I wouldn't be surprised if this mass shooter was put up to it by the feds

At last! Sanity! Lefty pol is the worst. And they aren't even clever with how they go about their propaganda. I wish they were smarter, it would make battling them more fun.

pretty standard habbening to be fair pham

Bump

You're using greentext wrong, and the reddit spacing is hurting my eyes, I actually have to look away from your post because they're starting to water holy shit

>Leftypol is spamming shit threads about gun rights and "where were the good guys with guns" to distract from the facts
Leftypol is pro gun. Karl Marx was pro gun, So was George Orwell, another leftist.Provide proofs they are spamming threads

Fuck of you liberal cunt

ahahahahahahah

>george orwell
"Orwell's work continues to influence popular and political culture, and the term Orwellian – descriptive of totalitarian or authoritarian social practices – has entered the language together with many of his neologisms, including Big Brother, Thought Police, Room 101, memory hole, newspeak, doublethink, proles, unperson, and thoughtcrime.[5][6]"
You done fucked up shill

Provide proof of your suicide, faggot.

Leftists:
>make attempts on (then candidate) Trump's life
>attempt to shoot congressmen
>blow their neighbor's head off because they disagreed with them over politics
>hit people they disagree with in the head with bricks and bats
>shoot up concerts full of people they think disagree with them

Where is the right-wing violence we keep hearing about?

But won't someone think of the narrative?