Does anyone else on Sup Forums know about this show?

Does anyone else on Sup Forums know about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alJfw4rK_U4
youtube.com/watch?v=nR1loZqorcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only know there is a big titted girl in this show. That is in love with MC

the litle girl had the most anoying voice ever. Introduced me to maximum the hormone aswel. Overall good stuff

Why not check out the show?

Jesus christ dont remind me. That is one of the shows few flaws.

Designs look pleasing. Summarize it for me.

Ear bleeding tier.

Basically the red chick in the photo is a street fighter with a tragic gymnist past that is never really fully elaborated. Shes actually a really solid protagonist and the show has many excellent fights and side characters. Something i really like about it is how unique the protagonist fighting style is. It fuses the grace and poise of gym with aerial attacks and heavy kicks. And the show even has a badass rock song for its OP and ED.

She is a accurate representation of tumblrinas.

Now the most important question who has friends he tries to influence to watch anime. It wont affect me but I need to know.
Does it have an english dub?

It does but from what i heard it sucks and its hard to find. Honestly i see why people sperg out about subs and dubs sometimes.

I'll look into it for myself anyway. Sounds interesting.

It is very interesting. Deserves way more praise and attention than half the shit on this board. Hope you enjoy it user its a fun ride.

Great waifu material

Yes Maki is great waifu material.

Jesus Christ, she is just filled to burst out of that top.

Tomboys are always a thing of mine.

thank god mid series she just pretty much disapears

The show is complete shit but this girl was great

>The show is complete shit
Oh come on user its got its flaws but its not complete shit.

This bitch has great tits but she is really just a less annoying Renge.

Oh shit, this show fucking rocked. I wish it was longer but I heard the sales tanked and manga kind of sucked after where the anime ended.

Too bad really, it was great when it lasted. I loved how the fights were so brutal without resorting to gore. OP and ED were top tier too.

Which was your favorite fight or moment. I was fucking invested as hell in the wrestling arc.

I had to drop it due to Renge

I'm sorry

She is, indeed, quite lovely

Id let here do everything to me.

The puroresu arc was great. That wrestling chick was my favorite character, even though she ended up being a jobber.

If I had to pick my favorite fight, it was with that aikido chick that towards the end. Brutal as fuck. I also liked that one with that Virtua Fighter fanboy who fights Akira. Him pulling Dragon Lance Combo on Maki was hype as fuck. The new finishing move Maki invented after that is pretty sick too. It's like one of those wrestling moves that come out fast, but it can really cripple someone.

I meant that Virtua Fighter fanboy who fights like Akira. It's been a while since I watched this.

I like how Maki actually met her match a few times.

Why is her foot twisted?

The OP, and ED songs are pretty kicken. Even punkish.
youtube.com/watch?v=alJfw4rK_U4

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1loZqorcE

Actually found it on nyaa. Guess I'll have something to binge on this week.

The real important question
Does it get lewd?

It was fun to see her lose to the long haired chick since she dominated everything else.

SAKIYAMA!
SAKIYAMA!
SAKIYAMA!