Who else /genuinelysad/ here?

Who else /genuinelysad/ here?

I don't want happenings anymore, guys. I don't want anymore innocent people to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9obmF7ytYM
youtube.com/watch?v=VyuKTmlAukQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1sUTVT7HzSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want everyone but me to die desu. Then there can finally be peace.

Where is the fun in that Goy?

if you're gonna die
die with your boots on
if you're gonna try, well
stick around
gonna cry?
just move along
if you're gonna die?
you're gonna die.

>nobody is innocent ,op. you will die one day.

Heat death of the universe

We are doomed.

I've just given up on saving people who try so desperately not to be saved OP. If they're so insistent that being raped or massacred by muslims isn't a big deal, then ok fine.
I hope each time that none of our guys get hurt, but other than that I don't care at all. I'll watch the bodies pile up and shitpost on here and eat my snacks and get comfy as fuck.

Just look at today's shit, media, politicians, everyone all calling for gun control rubbish straight away, while people are still bleeding out. Compare that with London, Paris, Brussels, anything. Even noting that hmm, maybe we should have listened when ISIS told everyone that they have soldiers in among the "refugees", lions ready to die for their cause, will get you attacked online, possibly losing your job or in some places going to jail.

If they want to spread their children's legs for muhammed, let them. If they want to go to where their son was crushed by a van of peace and use it to preach about tolerance, let them. I'm going to get safe and comfy, and maybe one day when the tide starts turning I can join in, but otherwise I'm happy to watch. Happenings are great. All I want is to be pic related someday.

i don't feel anything, i'm a vulture

> innocent.

We're sinners for a reason, user.

I don't feel anything anymore desu.

It was a blood sacrifice.

I was sad about this kind of thing in 2015.

I find strange comfort in accepting the new reality. Clarity of information gives me internal comfort.

Get off pol/, dont watch tv, dont read news, clean your room user, get some hobbies, get a get /fit/ /seg/ get a gf

>tfw want more people to die

Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed. It won't be on a screen in the future. Prepare yourself.

I'm also sad, but i'm sensitive because my dad is in the hospital and in critical situation, so i was grieving some days ago thinking he could die, and that made me much more empathetic with the people that died in las vegas

>I don't want anymore

Thats what every addict says after a binge.

You'll be back faggot. You'll be back.

The backstabbing tea jew is right, we should all wish for our guys, our folks, our friends and families to be safe and well but if someone wishes to kill themselves for a moral high horse, we cannot stop them, we just have to keep om doing our thing and hoping one day we can achieve a of comfy that brings us peace and quiet.

The world may go to shit, the trunpets may play trimphantly to anounce the end but we cannot stop those that go armageddon before them, we can only hope our lads make it through.

People say all kinds of edgy shit after something like this shooting happens because they aren't affected.

Best of luck to you and your dad.

I'm sad and angry. I'm angry that (((the media))) keeps getting away with shit like this. I'm sad and angry that a bunch of our guys were mercilessly shot and killed on sight as part of a calculated plan.

The day when all working Americans join together to refuse servicing our cancerous cities is when things will begin to change. I would love for truckers to band together to stop all deliveries of food to all cities across the nation as a form of retaliation.

Nobody is innocent, user. Many more people have to die before we make things right again.

Out of all the videos captured, not a single person is shown getting hit.

In one video, some guy with a cowboy hat claims that the sound system has been hacked, and that is where the noise is coming from, he expands on this by claiming that there are no hits, he said he didn't see anyone get hit. It would be easy to rush in a bunch of actors in the chaos to play victims.

My dad wasn't in the accident, he had a stroke, it is not related to las vegas shooting but realizing death and it's consequences makes you more concerned

Hang on to that feel user. I wish I felt it. I am dead inside.

Kek is our lord.
His domain is Chaos.

Be proud that his influence is growing. It doesn't matter what the happenings are as long as they keep happening.

>50,000 people
>nobody in immediate vicinity getting hit
When it comes out he's a leftist fanatic you'll give up your conspiracy theory

Relax kid, nobody has actually died in any of these hoaxenings besides patsies and people who try to break their gag order.

WE CANT STOP NOW! THE FROG GOD WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WORLD'S END!

Hope your father will be better soon, user.
Of course its awful what is happening, but humor is a way to not get a meltdown.

I hate it as well. I don't think I would be able to control myself if this happened to anyone in my family.
We don't feel actual feels until then.

you need to get off this site block it with a plugin and give the password to your mom

If gun laws come about due to this, is this not the October Revolution?

> first they take the guns..........

Imagine how fun it would be to tromp around a world completely devoid of any other human.
Bit spooky though.

I don't think anyone her wants mass casualty events. But it's best to laugh about it, keep enjoying life in the face of death, instead of getting sad/depressed, and then falling for the siren song of "we gotta do sumthin" that libs always trot out to advance their agendas.

I'm very sad, user. I pray for their families. My heart breaks for the lost lives and the loved ones left behind who will never be able to hold their sons, daughters, moms, dads, sisters, and brothers again.

I just want a happening that'll kill me next time.

I really don't care anymore. If the rest of the world is oh so willing to let everything burn before the might of Evil, let them. If they want their sons and daughters to be violated by Muhammad, let them. If they want their friends and family to be quite literally served up on plates for the kikes in power, just fucking let them. Let the whole world drown in the evil it has decided to embrace. Maybe, with any luck, those who come after can pick up the scraps left.

but you would have to fuck corpses. no sex toy can replace the warm flesh of smelly unwashed pussy...

Well wake the fuck up because there will be one hell of a lot more people die before we can rid our country of libtards and muslims.

I would do anything to feel again.

I have a fiance. I think that's why I don't want happenings anymore. The thought of losing her to something like this is too much to bear, why wish it on others?

>tfw got gf and grew out of happenings

Innocent? Innocent? Ha. Let them all die. They are nothing but sheep, eager for their own slaughter. Let them die. Let the happenings come. Let it all burn

Me too. See - I think we all have something in common after all

I want it all to come crumbling down so that only the most fit survive and the unfit die off in droves.

back to plebbit

I don't get sad because that's just reality. A lot more people are going to have to be killed, and that's just the way it is.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

>Vote Trump into office
>about to start a nuclear war with North Korea

Yeah have fun with that.
A lot of innocent people are about to die during his run as President.

That pic looks so comfy

Imagine how I feel being an oldfag with two children.

It's not going to end anytime soon. It will only get worse until it culminates in mass chaos which will turn to tranquility and peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9obmF7ytYM

This was yesterday, I'm with you user, it's shitty but we will be needed in the coming years.

Hello alt lite

The world is evil

Embrace the darkness

Wrong link, fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyuKTmlAukQ

Should of thought about that before you become an inflammatory divisive nazi

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves

You'll either be stacking bodies, or getting stacked. This is the future.

Thread theme. An ultimate happening song/video

youtube.com/watch?v=1sUTVT7HzSg

Sorry OP

Yes but only because I wish I was in LV and got killed.

I'd prefer if you all died

Still praying on NK to bring the ultimate happening

>genuinelysad

These people are as meaningless to you as anyone else of the millions who die constantly.

>I don't want happenings anymore, guys. I don't want anymore innocent people to die.

Either we have an influx of precious 14 year olds or this is truly the result of normie-fication. Innocent people die all the time you dumb fuck. You have no compassion for any of them. They mean nothing to you.

The only reason you people are kvetching about this is because for once you can see yourself in that mass of people and the idea of your own mortality frightens you this much. If you've been here a decade mortality shouldn't be news to you anymore.

>I don't think I would be able to control myself if this happened to anyone in my family.

Everyone says that. The fact that nobody does jack shit when this happens to them should tell you something. I personally guarantee that when tragedy strikes you and you lose family members the first thing you'll realize is what an idiot you were to take the time you had with them for granted. You'll also realize you're helpless to prevent death and disaster. You might blame others as an outlet, blame guns, blame islam, blame whatever comes close to looking responsible, but you'll always know that the source of your own anger and sadness is the pointlessness of life and your own failing to account for that possibility sooner.

And before you whine about nihilism and a negative outlook know that it's not what I'm saying. The fact that literally anyone around you could go apeshit and start stabbing people or drive their cars into crowds is balanced by the fact that only a handful out of billions of people ever do.

It's too late to fix. We just have to laugh as it all crashes down.

no, you just die, faggot

Gun control is impossible now. People are already halfway ready for civil war here, and any whiff of gun control would set off death squads all over the country. Their last chance was Sandy hoax, but they failed.

same

Was it ever explained why Pepe and Wojack have such an antagonistic relationship?

You would be the new world's God. All of humanity's workings would belong solely to you. No one would prevent you from doing what you wanted; no one could stand in your way. You would be the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. The true and last master of all creation, and despite all the eons past and yet to come, here in this solitary moment you and you alone would be all that ever mattered.

> Ivanka crying over Donald's lap, whimpering about the evil gunmen.

Pic VERY MUCH RELATED

Well dont think on it. My aunt who raised me just died, im glad she wont be here for this schiße. Look foward to fighting norks n chinks bro

>I don't want happenings anymore, guys. I don't want anymore innocent people to die.
I don't
would prefer if the ones who die do so at the hands of a muslim instead of some nutjob with a rifle, though

explained by who?

i kinda feel like i dont want to travel anymore

----->

> I don't want anymore innocent white people to die.
Fixed it.

Strap in lad.

This is just the beginning. >THEY WILL MAKE THEIR MOVE WHEN THE WEATHER GETS COLD.

Fuck off faggot op im still waiting for ww3 here

>I don't want happenings anymore, guys.
It doesn't matter what you want, to live in this world means to fight or die, what will it be OP?

BALT

Everything is as it should, people only get what they asked for.

>innocent
>north korea
pick one and only one

Join the military, go overseas and fight bad people who want to hurt innocent people so terrible ideologies don't come over here and hurt more innocent people.
You be the hero user.
You stop the happenings.

>go overseas and destroy innocent peoples lives
>kill some bad people who wouldn't have any affect on us anyway
>happenings stopped
besides that being a retarded thing to say this guy had to idealogy and just wanted to murder a bunch of people, you can't stop that.

Too old.

Emapthy is good user, protect your soul from cynicism user. I Wish I could care about stuff again
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God (Mt5:8)

Nope, the eternal quantum foam that the big bang emerged from has structure. We can run copies of the big bang or whatever else we want in it.

always search for the positivity in life anonbro. Life is good, if you cant find goodness then make it yourself.

>Join the military, go overseas and fight bad people who want to hurt innocent people
But the US army doesn't fight globalists

Same here Japan , same here.

I'd be like being the last survivor on pubg/fortnite

Those numbers confirm, user. May the Light bless you on your journey through the depths of Hell. Let us hope that things can get better (they won't, but we can dream).

Empathy is for cucks, user.
Embrace the chaos.

I feel bad for the whites that died in Vegas and have prayed for those still in the hospitals. Beyond that, I feel like a Vulcan or a Gramaton Cleric.

Every aspect of life is rooted in conquest and your ability to assert your will over people and things.
Even for liberals and SJW's, but especially for the immigrants they bring in. Not all mexicans want la raza or to destroy the united states, but you know that deep down they want to make america more mexican racially and culturally. As innocent as they may present that desire to themselves and others, it amounts to the same thing.

>Die for Israel goyim
>but we'll still let the terrorists into the country anyway

I only want good happenings.
I want the good guy society lead by Trump to purg our the swamp and pedophilles with the Clintons and Podesta getting guilletined starting an era of Pax Americana

Kys tripfag cunt

wouldnt make a difference to me.

you're right.
It needs to only be communists from here on out.

GTFO norman