Madoka

Just watched Madoka Magica anime and just... Fuck... Someone help me, I don't remember the last time I felt like this

k

Now you gotta watch Rebellion or everyone else will spoil that Madoka and Homura open up a bed and breakfast at the end.

Wait. Shit.

>madoka magica
>Muh first baby drama anime durrrh

Now watch Rebellion to get those feelings ruined by this shitty otaku-pandering cash-grab sequel.

>jibun whoa
>interesting

>saying while posting CG

Should I actually watch it or should I just savor this feeling

I would wait with watching it.
It is drastically different from the main series.

That's some damn good anime.

>...x2

Shitty mediocre crap that relies on cheap twists to pretend to be good.

Okay, I'll let the ending of the actual series marinade in my mind before watching it, thanks

Congratulations, OP, you're five years late to the party.

It's actually very good, if not even better than the series. A vocal minority is hating on Rebellion because it's not the politically correct ending they were waiting for, but that's all.

Also I would watch the 3 films in a row if I were you.
The first two are a condensed version of the series with improved graphics. The improvements are worth the watch if you really liked the story.

Better late than an absolute faggot who never showed up at all

Now that you've finished the series, you can finally join the discussions on Sup Forums concerning who best girl(s) is/are.

The correct answers are Mami and Homura, if you're curious.

Sayaka best girl.
I am self-inserting as Kyosuke and fapping to her furiously.

I suppose. It was just one of those things that was super fun to watch with Sup Forums.

I would advise leaving now before this thread turns into a tripfag circlejerk, however.

>Mami
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Sayaka has best design.
I want to lick her navel.

I came here just to say Madoka is average garbage and this is undisputed opinion

Great anime fuck the haters

get out of my chan nf

You do realize that you are fooling no one at all, right? Why do you continue to do this?

It's obvious every single one of the crack spamming posts is yours.

Let's just list the things that literally "all" crack spammers do.

You "all" repost the same images.
You "all" refuse to reply to people and address the arguments they make.
You "all" show up at the same time.
You "all" stop posting at the same time.
You "all" act like total assholes.
You "all" claim you are doing it to "troll" but then you don't want to "troll" !Akemi who cries about having no friends.
There are tons for traits that you carry over to all the people you pretend to be.

And Seriously, what is your problem, why do you so badly not want people to have nice threads.

[email protected]
Go check your email you cancerous scumbag.

Good morning ACK, how are you doing today?
Also could you please die already?

Are Madoka threads normal now?

Nevermind.

Correct decision, leave now, avoid Madoka threads til then

I want Sayaka to peg me

Do people actually get emotional over this? I don't understand where the hype comes from.

Can one of you autists explain to me why it makes you feel this way?

cucks are never tops

a/'s forced hype is worse than cancer.

It's about sympathy. If you can't connect to the emotional struggle of the characters, the effect is lost on you. This applies to literally any character-focused media.

Saved for future generations.

This.

Amongst all the Sup Forums-hyped series out there, PMMM was more of a disappointment than even Haruhi.

Why do you try to pretend to be so many different people. Oh, and here's another things you always do across all the people you pretend to be. You cry and scream about your "ack" hallucinations. And when you are told to present proof of your insanity you refuse to do it. There is no change at all of many people doing this.

You have also done that "lol xddd saved" garbage replying to your own posts multiple times. To images you spam constantly, and you when you want to make it look like more than one person has no issue with your crack spamming.

I want to breed with Madoka! Breed!

>Code Geass
>good

Ryuki was better.

Coobie a best

I used to come into these threads, and I'd see you get all super-autismo and ruin everything. Then one day I decided to reply and tell you to stop being such a fucktard. Needless to say, you immediately claimed that I was only one persona of this imagined one person that you are waging holy war against. I've mostly given up since then, but sometimes I look at your list of quotes and wonder to myself how many people you've assimilated into this one phantom enemy over the last couple of years.

At this point I don't even find it amusing anymore, I'm just kind of upset that you regularly ruin every single Madoka thread with your autism.
Stay triggered.

I want to do it while Homura watches, disgusting dyke.

You're not making things any better by trying to push hid buttons.
You're responsible for the shit threads because you keep trying to blatantly bait.
That's shitposting and against the rules.
My two cents.

>how many people you've assimilated
Literally one. Want to know how I know it's one?
The countless traits you can't get rid of because you're not smart enough to realize you have them even when people shove them in your face, like this Want me to add to that person's list? Here I go.
-You constantly cry about getting called out on your samefagging while you ignore everything else in the post. Tell me, what are the odds of these supposedly many people all doing this exact same thing? Why do all these people dismiss the points about crack damaging the fandom and tunnel vision on the fact they get called out on samefagging? Don't you find that strange?

-You, again, are obsessed with the fact you get caught same fagging, but not only that, you flip shit when it happens, THEN you turn around accuse anyone at all who takes issue with you ruining threads of being the same person. Talk about hypocrisy and irony.

-You make constantly baseless claims and refuse to back up what you say. Such as saying "durrr ur autimo ruin threads xddd funny lol" but then you never say anything to back up how "I" supposedly ruin threads. Tell me, why do so many people refuse to actually validate what they say and give reasoning?
(Adding to the irony, you refusing to address what people saying means you fit the symptoms of autism medically.)

Should I go on, or will you finally accept that everyone can see through you.

And of course, you shit on the characters constantly, which means that you are not a fan of the series. And this has been explained to you countless times, but like always, you refuse to address it.

Really, right in this very post you are posting an image that portrays the characters being shallow degenerates, why should anyone consider you a good person for fan of the series.

>Then one day I decided to reply and tell you to stop being such a fucktard.
No, you've never once did this. Go ahead, link an archive of it.

Like I said though, I've only done it once or twice. Last time I replied to him was literally months ago. You can't blame everyone because he keeps blowing up at the slightest mention of anything he doesn't like.

Granted, my last post (the only one in this thread, for the record) was shitposting. But it's nothing compared to him. Maybe one day he'll wise up, or at least get treatment or something.

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>abuses Madoka
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>Madoka never cared about her
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>is the most selfish whore ever
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>most hated character by far globally

Homura is the fucking worst.

>hid
his*
And it's actually is actually not correct either way.
Do not let him think he's correct. Pay attention to your wording and don't feed into his bullshit. This site has always been against shipping garbage and it is no way strange for many people to be against him.

Even the mods, before they quit because of moot wanting their personal information, banned shipping cancer.

Oh, and that's another thing he refuses to address on all of the people he pretends to be.

Ah, and one more thing, the list is actually really long.

>PLEASE BELIOEVE ME IM BEGGEING UUUU I WUUD NEVUR LIE ON DA INTERNWT!!!!
Literally every single one of your posts. Why should anyone believe a thing you're saying when you give zero proof at all of it.

And you are the one who blows up. You don't like being called out on your degenerate behavior, thus you freak the fuck out and start spamming crack. How is that not you "blowing up". Other people make valid arguments and explain why you are wrong. You just spam and harass people. And of course, you get called out not because people "dislike" what you are posting, but because you are factually doing something wrong.

Why do you try to pretend to be so many different people. Oh, and here's another things you always do across all the people you pretend to be. You cry and scream about your "ack" hallucinations. And when you are told to present proof of your insanity you refuse to do it. There is no change at all of many people doing this.

You have also done that "lol xddd saved" garbage replying to your own posts multiple times. To images you spam constantly, and you when you want to make it look like more than one person has no issue with your crack spamming.

What he's doing really doesn't seem as bad as you think. A quality Madoka thread shouldn't even have to contain floods of crack content just because spammers happen to get triggered by someone else pointing out their actions.
Associated with shitposting gives these spammers an awful image.
What's with you and your hate boner for this guy?

You do realize that you are fooling no one at all, right? Why do you continue to do this?

It's obvious every single one of the crack spamming posts is yours.

Let's just list the things that literally "all" crack spammers do.

You "all" repost the same images.
You "all" refuse to reply to people and address the arguments they make.
You "all" show up at the same time.
You "all" stop posting at the same time.
You "all" act like total assholes.
You "all" claim you are doing it to "troll" but then you don't want to "troll" !Akemi who cries about having no friends.
There are tons for traits that you carry over to all the people you pretend to be.

And Seriously, what is your problem, why do you so badly not want people to have nice threads.

>What he's doing really doesn't seem as bad as you think
Yeah, sure, buddy.

See Hang yourself.

>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite

I didn't bother with the movie since I didn't like the series but you've pique my interest.

Pointing out the cancerous behavior of spammers and giving factual reasons as to why seems pretty fucking rational.
I like you to explain to me why you disagree.

That was from prequel manga

Shipping cancer has always been an issue, unfortunately not one that's taken care of anymore.
It's obvious that there are multiple people oftenly pointing out this person's behavior but what makes you so sure that at the very least there aren't any others? Like a minority.
Is him having the same behavior paterns as every other spammer really what convinces you.

She had sex with a wraith that looked like Madoka because she's insane and didn't care that giving it her heart would ruin everything. Homura doesn't care about Madoka's will at all.

>Is him having the same behavior paterns as every other spammer really what convinces you.
It's not just "some" patterns, it's literally all of them. Every single things mentioned in these two posts applies to every single one of his posts.

Dubs confirm truth.
Crack spamming is the cancer of Madoka threads.

Are the first two movies different from the tv series?

They're 90% the same, but with some modified visuals (mostly backgrounds) and OST. If you've already seen the series but want a rewatch then they're worth watching at least once.
Personally I prefer the original since the movies cut out Mami's backstory and change a few scenes in ways that I don't like.

>implying CG is any better

Madoka needs to give up the ass for the sake of the universe.

>Code Geass
>bad

From the Wraith arc manga (interquel between TV series and Rebellion):

Wraiths overwhelm Homura and steal a large portion of her magic/emotions. Because of this, they're able to assume the forms of other magical girls-- there's a Sayaka wraith and a Kyoko Wraith. Strangely enough, the Madoka wraith actually seems cooperative with Homura-- she gives Homura some information about the wraiths and tries to help get her magic back. During this time, Madoka wraith claims that she's Homura's "heart" because Homura's emotions were taken. Homura, already on edge for various reasons, later concludes that Madoka's entire existence was a fabrication of her memory-manipulation magic, and that she was fighting for a lie the whole time. She then asks Madoka wraith to "free her from being a magical girl," and the wraith complies, taking what's left of Homura, rendering her catatonic.

Maybe it was because it was 3 am, but I sure as hell did. Not at Mamis death, I feel like she died too early, I wasn't really attached to her

Read The Different Story (side manga). It explores Mami and Kyouko's characters a lot more and IMO is even more tragic than the anime

It was a reaction image but I am sure an idiot like you who can't appreciate the subtleties of Code Geass wouldn't be able to figure that out.

Congrats now never visit a thread again they are pure cancer.

Maybe you should watch more anime faggot.

You forgot the part where Homura fucked it because nobody loves her and she's a crazy bitch who doesn't value Madoka's wish in the slightest and wants to see it demolished.

Are you talking about the fanservice and the retarded plot-twists?

Now that you got to the depression phase op you'll now have to make altars dedicated to the true lord and savior lord urobuchi were he basicly goes M. Night shamelan in every sequel

I see the "Rebellion isn't a Disney happy ending therefore it's shit" guys have arrived

desu they're more annoying than the "meaningless deaths=dark=good" fags

I believe user was referring to thepizza hut sponsorship

It's shit because it's an unfinished story with a setup for a sequel that isn't gonna get made.

If for nothing else, the mami vs homura battle is outstanding. I thought it was a bit weaker than the main series tho. Just my utterly devalued £0.02

I lost it on episodes 6 and 10 particularly. Not ashamed of that.

I'm not a robot.

Madoka had tons of great moments that were fun to share with friends, or your friend substitutes on Sup Forums.

>Mami's death
>Magigal girls are liches reveal
>Kyouko's backstory
>Pretty much every witch labyrinth
>QB getting cheesed
>QB eating himself
>"I really was an idiot"
>"You'd probably still be living in caves"
>Episode 10, the whole thing
>Homura fighting Walpurgisnacht
>That fucking ending

Truly the Madoka of Evangelion

There, there user. Do you need a hug?

Of course. I still cry every time I rewatch it.

I'm sure the effect is different for everyone, but I felt particularly sympathetic towards Homura and Kyouko in particular because I had recently lost loved ones and I knew what they were going through. Maybe it helps that I was about their age too when I first watched the series; I'm not sure.

>unfinished story with a setup for a sequel that isn't gonna get made.
The one they're currently writing the script for?

If it comes out, I'll apologize. Rebellion is a good movie, it just isn't an ending.

>it just isn't an ending.
I completely agree. The material book even says it's a new chapter not meant to be taken as a finale. They've taken their sweet time on it and I'm glad they're atleast moving forward now.

Code Geass was about as subtle as a hammer through a window. Everything was spelled out for the viewer, multiple times just in case they didn't catch it the first go round.

>Episode 10, the whole thing
Damn straight.

Also, the wait and uncertainty between episode 10 and the end was quite memorable.

Number 9 was what got me. I'm 24 years old, and I haven't cried since I was ~12. Watching the credits roll on 9 while drunk got me closer than my father's or a close friend's death got me in the mean time. something about the music, I guess