Sup Forums. In youth you must have wanted to become a hero. You desired it more than anything else

Sup Forums. In youth you must have wanted to become a hero. You desired it more than anything else.

Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I just wanted cool powers because I was a dumb kid

You're not wrong. (Kinda still want to.)

No, the thing I most desired was to fuck a hot blonde and make her my servant.

Yep. Still do even.

I wanted to be the villain.

I wanted to become (and still do) an hero, Saber. The grammatical error changes the meaning entirely.

I thought I was the only one. I know it's autistic, but I completely agree with Shirou's ideals, and I think the Shirou of UBW had the best possible outcome for a human being to achieve. I would love to help everyone I could, and have the power to really make a difference. Yes, I know I'm a faggot.

I wanted to be the villain, actually.

Not for edgy reasons, though.

Will Apocrypha ever get adapted? I heard it's getting a manga

An hero is an idiot. You only want to save people because you want to feel indebted to by someone and it would grant you self-satisfaction and help you having an actual ego and stop hating yourself like you're doing. You only care about yourself and you are deluding yourselves with those stupid selfish reasons. Assume your shitty nature and stop dreaming.

Not really a superhero. I just wanted the power to make the world a better place, system wise. Prevention is infinitely better than a cure.

no. i wanted to be an earth conquering overlord

Yes. And then I realized that doing good things doesn't stop the evil, but evil things do.

Just because you're not wrong doesn't mean you're right, Seibah. Now you only get rice for dinner because you had to be a cheeky cunt

I'm no hero, never was, never will be.

Get out Shirou.

Didn't you desire to be a hero?

Don't you want to live happily with a Ginger Jap, who also wants to be a hero?

Answer me this, you damn King.

Nah, more like I just wanted an excuse to fight. And, does it really go away for most people? It never went away for me, I still want something exciting to happen more than anything else.

I always think people who make these threads are legitimately autistic. Real life isn't a sentai warriors or shounen manga you faggot. This "trope" or whatever is part of the equivalent of something like overwatch or game of thrones in Japan. Get back to watching boku no hero academia

>Am I wrong?
Yes, I wanted to be the vilain

Wrong. I just wanted to fuck 2D girls

>he never wanted to be a hero of justice
Stay in denial, bitter realist.

>I always think people who make these threads are legitimately autistic

I think that must be the reason i love Shirou so much. He's stupid and i can't agree with the bad and irresponsible decisions he makes but deep down i can't help but to look up to his ideal.

I wanted to be the villain. Not the edgelord world destroyer but definitely a villain.

>Shirou of UBW had the best possible outcome
Well you just exposed yourself as a secondary.
UBW Shirou is retarded and a huge child in the head. He can scream all he wants that he wants to be an hero, he doesn't do anything. He doesn't have any concrete idea of how to do it.
He just kills around people who disagree with him with his main character plot armor.

I always wanted to be a crime lord as a kid.
I blame it on watching Godfather and Scarface.

This is what HFfags actually believe

i always wanted to be the guy being rescued by a girl.

i was fascinated by the ice queen story.

now i am really into monstergirls and oneesans

>no arguments
I won thanks

>*throws down sword*
Lets see what you "heroes" are really made of.
>*blocks path ahead with fighting stance*

I've already done this dance too many times honestly

I wanted to have a strong girl to fight alongside with instead of either rescueing the other. I still trust in the power of friendship, no matter how autistic it is.

*teleports behind u*

I could see the whole scene in my head

>character plot armour
Spotted the anime only
Now fuck off

No I wanted to be a cum dumpster.

M-MASAKA

*it was a decoy*
Too slow!
*grabs your head and throws you to the ground*
That all you got kid?

My fucking nigger.

>anime only
>when I actually know all the materials
Sure

>movies that lampshade the violent nature of crime lords and which end with their inevitable demise
How some actually start glorifying these people is beyond me.

no, I grew up on a steady diet of cartel violence and 80s shit. So I wanted to be the edgy anti-hero.

I wanted a harem

In my defense I was a dumb kid and thought it was cool.
The real message was lost on me.

My comrades!

Hey Shiro

Hey Lelouch

incredible user

Yes I did, but as I got older, I decided to throw my ideals away and wanted to be an astronaut instead. Shirou and EMIYA are some of my favorite characters just because I like them so much.

Fuck no. I wanted to be a villain. I wanted to be Darth Vader and Megatron and Frieza and Cell and Mewtwo and Kagato and the D-Reaper and Hans Gruber and all those motheruckers. I wanted to be dark and edgy and have a cool laugh and amass all the power and either win and deal the hero a tragic ending or go out like a total boss getting fucking disintegrated by the hero's last minute energy blast fueled by gay shit like guts and love and friendship 'n' shit. That was my ideal dream.

Back in elementary school, I got a posse of other proto-nerds and acted the part of the evil overlord during recess. My best friend at the time wanted to be the right hand man who didn't run the show, but got to be even edgier and more violent than the main villain usually.

I still often root for the villain in most stories where they're particularly developed. I still prefer stories that are either harsh or tragic.

I still want to be a "hero", but I can acknowledge all of the things wrong with that.
Prepare for slight tl;dr, but when I was younger, I basically devoted myself to just doing things for others since I basically was a suicidal kid who rather be productive than waste a life.
Over time I found myself surrounded by people, new friends. Though, as I got better with people and actually made a pretty decent life out of it, I also ended up learning the hard way just how shitty people are, and how hollow many of your relationships are in your life. So much so that it makes me wonder all the time whether or not it's worth the effort I put forth for people. The only thing that really makes it worth it lately is that every now and then, I meet someone legitimately good with a bright smile. Those small moments help push me forward a good bit, and make me feel like it's still at least slightly worth the effort.

tl;dr - Went from emo kid to wanting to be a hero, then realized people suck but I'll be a hero anyway.

I really just wanted, and still want, to be a warrior. I never cared that much about protecting the weak or some shit. I just wanted to fight.

I know now that I can't be a warrior, but I still desire it.

No, I actually wanted to become a talk show host when I was a kid.

Yes, you're wrong. I used to want to be a soldier, but it was more because of the adrenaline rush than it was because of some hero complex.

No, I wanted to be rich.

Warriors are fucking pathetic, the glory surrounding them needs to fucking die.

I wanted to be Doomguy
Does that count?

Yeah. And it's an idea that I carry on into my adult life. Though my definition of hero did change, due to age.

I donate a chunk of my cash to charity, I help out strangers when they get in trouble, toss a random homeless person an occasional buck. It's a far cry from being some superman who goes around killing bad guys by the scores, but it's a different kind of heroism.

I justo want to eradicate all nigs, spics, mudslimes and kikes.

>I donate a chunk of my cash to charity, I help out strangers when they get in trouble, toss a random homeless person an occasional buck.
Apart from helping strangers, you're doing more bad than good.
Please educate yourself.

You and me both.

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?

I still want this

The real Hero

I wanted to become a lawyer, actually.

10/10 Top pasta lel

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>I wanted to be
>the D-Reaper

I still can't believe that fucking nightmare got past without being censored into oblivion in a kid's show

Not even the same thing you retarded fuck.
And good job samefagging

>samefagging

but there are no ids

You can also find him here >It's summer after all

I still want to become a hero.

No mate, but the IP count suspiciously didn't increase after the initial pasta.

>Not even the same thing you retarded fuck.
>he's not familiar with the keit-ai copypasta

I just wanted to do whatever the fuck I wanted.

I always wanted to be a geneologist. Come around 13 I wanted to be a programmer. Now I want to be a cute little girl that punches baddies. Sometimes life happens in reverse.

When I was like 6 maybe.

Since 13-14 I've wanted to be a cock slut.

>tfw try to save 100% of the ally AIs that follow you sometimes and behave like fodder in games
I don't even know why

who's this semen demon

I wanted to conquer nations and crush them. Doesn't sound like a hero to me.

Your dreams of being a girl will never be true, because you fucking suck.

Slark
;_;

Slark

Fuck off

>anime girl of a fish thing
eh
whatever

Never been on Sup Forums pal.

Nah.
I just believe in JUSTICE.

You probably shouldn't even be on Sup Forums
You are fucking shit man, don't ever post here again.

I wanted to smile when I grew up.

I couldn't.

Sure. Bye then

Yes, but if I'm to be perfectly Frank it was more about having the power.

Funny part is, these days even my power fantasies tend to end tragically because I feel like no matter how heroic or villainous one is, human society is paradoxically bent on destroying those it fears or venerates.

I wonder what your Reality Marble would look like

i just wanted super powers so i could beat up/kill my bullies and use it to get rich or famous.

Great choise, my man. A hero is a servant of society, someone who sacrifices himself for others.

A villain looks out for himself.

Nah I wanted to be an anti-hero if I'm being honest.
I tried to purposefully be a cunt to people so that I could redeem myself when shit hit the fan.
When I realized shit doesn't hit the fan often enough to be an asshole like in shows and get away with it was when I grew up.

Also I always thought super powers were lame and fantasized about beating super powered beings with guns and stuff.
Only time I dug the idea of super powers was when it would benefit me in none heroic/combat ways, like invisibility and such.

I don't think that was OP's point but he made me remember.

Is this the dumbest quote Saber's ever made? She basically says "I'm right BECAUSE my ideals are childish." Is the word "naivete" not in her vocabulary?

Archer said that he was able to save a lot of people while resolving conlicts, but did not save everyone.
He said that he saved thosw who exalted lofe while killing those in misery.
When Shirou thinks about being an ally of justice he does not know how.