Be angry that humans act out of irrational fear

>Be angry that humans act out of irrational fear.
>Instead of doing something about it, spread fear everywhere.
>When you meet someone with courage, kill him.
What was this faggot trying to accomplish again?
He single handedly ruined the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR-jZ0F3yQU?t=58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool unpopular opinion, shit head

>ruined the show
>low IQ anons didn't care about the first episode where Ikoma stopped blood flow to his brain - which would kill him
>low IQ anons didn't care about evasive maneuvers on a train
>low IQ anons only wanted to lick armpits and admire muscle girl
Stay pleb.

He had the shittiest intentions for a villian.

Unrealistic things don't ruin shows. If you wanted realism, then why are you watching cartoons?

You are so dumb

Listen to the VIVALABIBA track from the OST and you will understand everything.

Okay, as a young teen he was charged with leading an army assault on the Kabane. Everything is proceeding better then expected until his old man pulls the plug on his resources. Shit goes all sorts of wrong. Now, years later he's out for revenge. You would think targeting his father is perfectly within reason. However, along the way he decides to off countless civilians who were unrelated to his fathers decision.
Now in order for his motives to make any sort of sense you would have to assume he strongly believes the common people are entirely responsible for his fathers decisions. As a leader of the people, this isn't too much of a stretch. But this brings us back to "why did he pull the plug?"
The viewer is left guessing. Did the people take the assault on the Kabane for granted and instead want to use the military funds to better their own living conditions within their walled cities? The lavish capital would suggest so.

>But this brings us back to "why did he pull the plug?"
Because he was terrified of his son usurping his position as shogun. They explicitly stated this.

>Villain that normies will never understand

So his father is actually what ruined the show. Biba did nothing wrong. His blatant disregard for the lives of innocents is all a misunderstanding. SASUGA

>When you meet someone with courage, kill him.
Except he saved his life for that very reason, you colossal retard.

Why did any one follow or listen to Biba when his only goal was to kill absolutely every one?
Why did his special ninja force listen to him? I'd be okay if they were actually the soldiers that he was commanding 10 years ago, but a lot of them are younger than he is.

>kill innocent civilians en mase for a crime they didn't commit
>during a freaking apocalypse
>wipe out civilians in the capital for no reason well after killing his father and beginning an infighting
It was just stupid. I was reasonably enjoying the show before this fagget appeared.

>yfw he made the latest newtype ranking

>only wanted to lick armpits and admire muscle girl
you say that as if you're not one of them

>his old man pulls the plug on his resources.
Who the hell places a 12 year old in charge of 400000 men? They were literally sent out to be culled. If they take out a few Kabane in the process, good for them.

Oh yeah, definitely.

Whatever grievances with the shogun he had, he settled it in the worst possible way; and cost humanity a very important settlement.

>low IQ anons didn't care about evasive maneuvers on a train
Explain?

>I'd be okay if they were actually the soldiers that he was commanding 10 years ago
Seemed to me that they made up the bulk of his forces.

>a lot of them are younger than he is
Most seemed older, at least when looking at the grunts. Some of the key ones were younger or similarly-aged, though I think they were mostly spicy.

Biba is literally Shinji if he had the guts to tell his father tha he hated him

>>low IQ anons didn't care about evasive maneuvers on a train
Wasn't that a mistranslation?

>>low IQ anons only wanted to lick armpits and admire muscle girl
You better take that back you fucking faggot! She's training just to break your neck.

I want more Yukina.

youtu.be/aR-jZ0F3yQU?t=58s

best girl.

Isn't that very scenario the entire point of having a dynasty, having your son eventually have take your position?

>what is sociopathy/psychopathy
He literally wants to watch the world burn.
That's it.
He wants to fuck over the civilization that fucked him and have tanoshii while doing it.
The kaiho crap is just way to get his mooks to follow his orders.