Sam Hyde goes mainstream , Russian news connects him to Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSGafFKfdl4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=m039E8_LHMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he can't keep getting away with this
>serious question how many times has msm named him as the shooter

>yfw he can actually commit such crimes and get away with it because we wouldnt believe it was him

dear anons, I love you

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW DOES THIS WHITE BOI KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT??

lol she even says his name

remember seeing the thumb from yesterday.

Sammy Gunz is eternal

>This is the domestic, state-run TV channel

Does anyone really think that Russians are competent enough to undermine the west?

DLETE THIS

>how many times can this keep happening

you figure they'd put sam hyde on a blacklist to not report on.

RIP cameraperson

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sam Hyde schtick and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "Sam Hyde holding an AK47", isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Sam fucking Hyde. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sam Hyde NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

The spanish RT reported him as the munic mall shooter back then. Does someone has the screen caps ?

*munich

>TWO SAM HYDE THREADS
Garbaldiiiusuhhh OPPPPPP!!!!

russians are idiots

Its also worth mentioning, that its not even like its his joke. Sure, maybe it was funny once upon a time. But the only people still doing it are the ones that rely on someone elses outmoded joke because they cant make their own.

>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME
ilu anons

>(you)

this.

so are russians just real life shit posting for lols or are they not as familiar with this place as we keep getting told?

Probably some Russian shitposter from here called in an "anonymous tip" in convincing enough English they just assumed it was probably true and went with it.

LNVPD still hasn't caught Sammeed's accomplice despite a perfect description of the getaway, and the fact that it's identical to the one used in Charlottesville. Sad!

let this be a lesson to MSM that 4ch-monkeys shatposting is more reliable than what they peddle as "news".
>next time, the shooter's name published on Sup Forums should be Hugh Jazzole.

C A N ' T
K E E P
G E T T I N G
A W A Y
W I T H
T H I S

>t. u

This is me at the las vegas shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=LSGafFKfdl4&feature=youtu.be

Just go to sleep, its already nap time.

the virgin (You)-harvester vs. the chad hydeposter

Woh

Nah, maybe ill stay a little longer

another video ahahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=m039E8_LHMw

Exclusive picture of the 2nd shooter escaping in his vehicle.

>when you fail to recognise a classic copypasta originally about baneposting

You're new here aren't you boy? Don't worry son...you'll get the hang of everything soon. We're all NEETS here.

I don't think you're the one to talk m8.

DO SOMETHING Sup Forums

wouldnt he have a good chance of getting money from this?
isnt this defamation ?

it is unless they retracted their claims,i dont fallow that channel so dont know.

my gawd. How does he KEEP getting AWAY WITH IT DAMMIT?!

>That flag
>Links to RUSSIAN

GTFO of Lithuania, Onion.