Has the media tried spinning this shooting into an anti-white narrative...

Has the media tried spinning this shooting into an anti-white narrative, despite the fact that niggers kill more people with guns in a week than whites do in a year?

Some mudslime writing for vox has, yes.

Ah yes, I saw that.

Nice butt.

They always do

also BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Wow, nice ass.

What's a womans ass feel like?

If you were oppressed by a race that dragged you thousands of miles from your homeland and then enslaved you might become violent and frustrated, too.

he's a muslim convert, as it turns out.
media is hiding that best they can because they only found out the following morning after they made a big deal out of this, even though theyre've been shootings the entire last week by black dudes.

You realize that without slavery, modern blacks would still be in Africa... being enslaved, right?

You also realize that only 2% of people owned slaves in America, right?

Do you also realize that slaves were sold to America by fellow Africans, right?

Bags of sand.

So you're saying the shooter was a black?

Salty coins.

We're saying every shooter in the past week (because there have been shooters in the past week without stop) were all black, and caused more deaths total. as well as that, that the mass shooting just recently is only on the news because the guy is white and they wouldn't show it if he was black.

Bingo.

See how fast they forgot about the Sudanese guy who shot up a white church?

They kept on with Dylan Roof and will also do so with this guy.

>be american
>get shot

I thought it was because it's being called the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history. Just what I've been hearing.

Literally the perfect ass. Anything bigger is unnecessary.

I doubt it is, though, if you count gang violence.

You guys know poo piss and blood comes outta that thing right

>niggers kill more people with guns in a week than whites do in a year?
Source?

I tried to warn them