Why is everyone fucking with him so much? Is he gonna turn into Sasuke?

Why is everyone fucking with him so much? Is he gonna turn into Sasuke?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he constantly angry?

>I thought that you would understand me

what did subaru-kun mean by this?

He's just mad EMT didn't give him reward sex.

Why can't he just fuck off?

He's acting like he's spent years or is some childhood friend of emilia.

He's acting wayyyyy too overattached.

Fucking nips always doing this shit .

It's like being rejected by a girl and watching someone be so desperate trying to asks again and again.

He don't have power to turn into sasuke.

>trap fucktoy tells you you're useless

That must have hurt.

He is the fucking cringe. Deserves every bit of suffering he gets.

Sasuke is actually strong and bitches fall for him.

He'll nevee be as good

>Rem wants to fuck him
>Ridehard wants to suck his dick
>Emilia probably wants something too but is too retarded

Should have lifted more, Suzuki.

>He don't have power
yet.

If I was him I'd take rem ,cash in my chips and run

The half elf is bad news

>rem literally left his ass
>emilia literally dumped him for being a pathetic piece of shit

Your joke mentioning reinhard isn't funny at all you know.

You can't escape from the hafuerufu

>tfw you will never have Reinhardt in your harem

In the extra he leave happily ever with two beautiful demon kids with her if he wasn't dumb enough to fight white whale.

Rem left his ass because he'd have died if he came. He hasn't learned his lesson after Emilia verbally curbstomped him. He's useless. Him going to the mansion would have accomplished nothing. He should have been going there feeling like he fucked up and as if this loop is just a learning experience, but instead he's somehow deluded himself into thinking return by death would help him save them right now.

>he doesn't know that subaru is literally sauron

Although i enjoy seeing him being so petty he deserves all the shit he gets.

Give me a single reason why he hasn't tried to find a way of indirectly telling someone of his situation?

Quite a pathetic Sauron.

>trap fuckboy can't fix a mana gate that doesn't even seem broken

And he says Subaru is useless.

>indirectly
Like what? Draw a painting?
He can't do shit, that jealous whore is watching him like a hawk

Emilia tan had every right to BTFO him, and she did it with class. Suburu was ok when he was just john travoltaring but now he has become a whiny, needy, annoying little nigger

So which asshole wins the election?

I actually don't understand why Emilia wanted him to leave.

>you should spread your fucking holes for me REEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, he cares about her so much that he doesn't want her to die. He wants to be by her side and protect her. He's worried if he isn't with her something bad would happen, because he's the only one with abilities to prevent something like that.

Because he's a whiney and clingy little bitch.

I don't know there's various things, why not write a story book about his situation but do it about some random faggot and make it seem similar enough and suggest someome to read it and hope a smart fag would pick up on it.

subaru is kinda becoming creepy. Like a yandere.

She fucking should, she's just a fucking hafu

>Witch powerful enough to reset time
If they found out he could just be sent back to before they found out.

i wish they would do a recap episode from her perspective in the current timeline.

He's more like a frodo

Has a strange power but it's not being used fully and relies on luck

I can give you a detailed summary over the last few episodes
>WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY EVEN WANT??

Subaru growing insane and delusional. He's trying to escape his reality and clinging to Emilia and obsessing about her, and he's under the spell of an extreme form of escapism.

Yeah and all he does is bring trouble.

so is that why he lost his shit on her? because he has done all these things and mixed up the time line or is he just mad she will never know he did it in an alternate timeline?

who else excited for rem suffering?

Go away Emiliashit

His problem is he thinks his quirky excited attitude is enough to let him compete in a world where half the population have magic powers or abilities and can one shot him in literally the blink of an eye.

Why would Emilia give a shit about some beta orbiter immigrant when she is nobility

He's basically just the embodiment of every user you've ever hated and so she naturally hates him too.

You think Satella is just going to roll with that? Don't be stupid, you can't loophole your way out of an omnipotent yandere watching you.

To be fair we've only seen evidence of the aristocracy and crazy witch cults having access to magic. That's hardly 1/2 the population.
>Why would Emilia give a shit about some beta orbiter immigrant when she is nobility
She's a half elf that looks like satella, so it's a double whammy right there. Then here comes this dude that helps find your insignia and helps save your life.

What kind of fucking user acts like him? We're much more cold, calculating and nihilistic.

Why do people projecting /r9k/ trash on this anime?

Someone did it for you
nyaa[ ]se/?page=view&tid=827240

Yeah. The good ones are. I said every user you've ever hated, not every user you've ever tipped your fedora to.

>Why won't they obey me? Why won't they do as I say?
>Why won't she fuck me?
>REEE
Is what he meant.

Because they're still in the white knight stage where they think you should go out of your way to serve women and not be upset when you don't even get acknowledged in return.

It's just hyperbole, there's some truth to it but not really.

Aristocracy is a tiny fraction of the population..

Yes, that's what i'm saying, ESL-kun.

you are not far in enough my friend

Because Subaru is a type of "nice guy".

Yeah but most of the people around her have abilities, she doesn't even view him as an equal much less as a sexual being.

He's nothing more than a pet and she treats him as such.

>you're expected to be a service bot
Absolutely disgusting.

>guy played too many rpgs and recognizes most tropes
>gets overly butthurt when something goes on without him or 'party' doesn't take him on quest
Wish there was more of it.

Oh wow, has anyone else watched it?

There has been no rule or bullshit in the anime regarding that.

All we've been shown is him telling someone will have his hear crushed. I don't know where your coming from with this satella watching him his every move and is probably WN/LN fags bullshiting like usual.

"Hardly half the population"

This series would've been so much better if Inaho was MC.

He's going nuclear

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4

>Hardly
Yes, that means that the numbers aren't even close to 1/2.

I like all the characters besides subaru at this point.

>men are overly nice for sex
That will never not be bullshit only a vain person could come up with. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Yet this stereotype exists for a reason.

Because it's convenient to those who want to keep it alive.

I got a master's degree in english cuz. It was a shit sentence, lern2english better

Was anyone else creeped out by how Subaru exposed his chest in the first 7 episodes?

>hard·ly
ˈhärdlē/Submit
adverb
scarcely (used to qualify a statement by saying that it is true to an insignificant degree).
"the little house in which he lived was hardly bigger than a hut"
Is it too big of a word for you?

faggot. I hope they taught you that word in university friend, because otherwise your education was shit like your personality.

Are you me?

That is almost exactly the same idea I suggested yesterday.

He either goes and tries to save them, but dies at the end of the story.
Or he stays in the capital, survives and loses them.
His ability is all about dying and getting information to find the happy ending.

if lelouch was mc this would actually be tolerable to watch

he still has no combat skill but is surprised that people don't think he can solo an army.

I suspect most people who are doing that are actually females.

except that is only part of the truth, as you can see when he has that creepy gleeful smile when he is informed that something has gone wrong at the mansion. his first instict is not to worry about what happened but to see it as an opportunity to prove to her that she needs him.

>females on 4chins

This isn't that type of story though. Subaru is supposed to improve overtime so that it's gratifying for the audience.

Subaru-kun is such a creep.

except the lil shit stays the same as an insufferable turd

he does not even have to tell anyone the truth, most of the portables come from him keeping silent. he could give answers that are kind of similar to the truth, hell most of his relationship problems are unrelated to time twisting and they do have a point about him fixing his gate
my gut tells me it will be irrelevant to the final plot

Fuck off, you're wrong about him. He gets worse.

so konosuba?
people fear that it may go into "A World That I Rule by rozer" territory

>Subaru
>"improving" over time

Unless the anime goes original, it just isn't happening user.

I've managed to stay relatively spoiler free, my bad lads.

Can you please elaborate?

You're kidding right? The only thing keeping me going at this point was his inevitable redemption, so I hope you're fucking with me

Is it just me or is Subaru in his isekai basically like a tripfag on Sup Forums?

...oh my god

Damn you see if anyone can just think of this then that fag really has no excuse. I mean i want to see him actually try for fuck sake. This is why i can't sympathise with the fag. All he does is think of the current situation.

He's illiterate in this world. Subaru basically only knows some basic shit, and then again, what's stopping the witch from reseting time again? He could better use his time on something else.

Didn't he learn to read in like 4 loops in the mansion?

surreal

Yeah, but weren't they just children's books? I doubt he's proficient, but then again idunno user.

now i understand why i hate him so much.

>Why can't he just fuck off?
Satella wants him to love Emillia