Why are all the women dressed like whores? I thought right wingers were supposed to be conservative...

Why are all the women dressed like whores? I thought right wingers were supposed to be conservative? Why do your women dress like trailer tramps?

Bamp. Let's hear it.

>Country music festival in vegas
What were you expecting, fucking burkas?

No, but I thought you right wingers were all about family values and modesty. It looks more like a white trash convention than anything.

Kinda sexist man

You know you're on Sup Forums right?

>las fucking vegas

Right wingers like actual country. The faggots last night were at a pop concert cosplaying cowboy.

She looks cute

...he doesnt know republicans are the embodiment of hypocritical, backwards think. Right wingers in general are massive whores under the christian/family values mask.

this is how non-roasties should be dressed

and you're whining about girls in short dresses in sin city? what is irony

Because they're trying to get dicked. When I go to concerts/bars/clubs i'm usually trying to get pussy so I always look as good as possible. I don't show off skin but I wear my best (imo) outfits. Also las vegas is usually warm enough to dress like this

They need attention. Also a ton of women are vapid whores.

No I am simply pointing out the irony. All these god fearing conservative women dressed like trailer trash whores.

Women are whores, even the conservative ones.

They are in Las Vegas.
Are you that fucking dense?

Thats a dress and cowboy boots. Its not like a skin tight dress or a bikini.What do you expect?

that has been blacked, you can tell

>Why are all the women dressed like whores? I thought right wingers were supposed to be conservative? Why do your women dress like trailer tramps?

Not logically equivocal.

Sage stupid threads like this.

When you make posts or say shit like this, you are dripping with sexual frustration.

What does that matter? Do your values change based on the city that you are in? How can you preach about conservative values and then parade around dressed like a whore? I am not saying whores are bad, but by the same token I don't go around preaching about moral values and talking about the evils of premarital sex.

Assuming that only Christian conservatives listen to country music is retarded

No, I am not. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. These are the same people who hate gays, unwed mothers, and promiscuous women. Yet, they themselves are dressed like trailer whores.

How does that in any way reflect on "right wingers"? You're referring to two different groups here that aren't necessarily tied to each other because the groups themselves are diverse and your reference of them is vague.

>All these god fearing conservative women dressed like trailer trash whores.

Why do you think they're god fearing conservatives?

As to this group that you're referencing, what do you believe their primary socio-economic background to be?

Put it this way. I work in an inner city ghetto where they have actual street whores. The average "trashy" woman that I see dress more conservatively than these skanks.

You realize that vegas is in a desert and it was probably 90°+ (35°c) out right? They're not going to be wearing parkas...

Okay, so you're raging at the hypocritical conservatives, yes we all wish some tradcon chick will just demand marriage from us, but that doesn't happen and they're still less harmful to us than Marxist feminazis and the dysgenic lgbt community (the "we won't breed so we'll make sure you don't either" group), and both these are lesser societal dangers than Islamic terrorism.

All women are whores.

News at 11.

Now go away pleb.

>These are the same people who hate gays, unwed mothers, and promiscuous women. Yet, they themselves are dressed like trailer whores.

They're not. You're referencing too different groups of people, only you're too stupid to realize that.

>hate gays, unwed mothers, and promiscuous women

Hate is secondary, and not necessary. Homosexuality, single motherhood, and whoredom run counter to the principle of dignity that primarily serves as the foundation of conservative sensibility.

>Do your values change based on the city that you are in?

They matter when you make reference to a decidedly vague group as in your case.

>How can you preach about conservative values and then parade around dressed like a whore?

Are you referring to right-winger males, or southerner females?

>I am not saying whores are bad, but by the same token I don't go around preaching about moral values and talking about the evils of premarital sex.

You must think so, otherwise you wouldn't call them whores. You've placed yourself squarely on our side of the fence with a remark such as that.

Yeah "god fearing" men don't refer to women as whores and such. You are stupid.

OP is a fucking moron that doesnt know most of the "Right wingers" in america/europe are just brain stewed milder degenerate left wingers

>Western culture is fucking dead bro
Shits been dead for a while,

"CONSERVATIVES" are just a living meme thats been dragged on too long

>Put it this way. I work in an inner city ghetto where they have actual street whores. The average "trashy" woman that I see dress more conservatively than these skanks.

They don't. They both dress like that because they live in poverty and are accustomed to a life without dignity.

Your preoccupation with these women, though, is weird.

It's a problem with western society. Their women are whores and their men are children who play video games all day long.

I'm here to inform you all to submit to Allah.

t. leaf

What should she be wearing?

Clothes

>OH MY GOD I can see her shoulders and knees!

lol homo

> Their women are whores

not disagreeing abdul,most white women today are trash,dress like trash and talk like trash,don't believe this conservative myth,women just want to have fun(have sex with everything that moves) in their 20s then find the first retard they can do settle in her 30s if she can't manage to find a rich fuck who will sustain her before she gets too old.

That's primarily due to consumer capitalism. You'll be seeing the same generation of Arabic men and women soon enough when they become westernized.

Why should she look like a Muslim woman? Modesty is in the mind

its proly hot in las vegas

Most Modern country music fans are just whores who don't like pop/rap as much. They buy $20 plastic cowboy boots and dress like sluts and get drunk because it's the cool new thing for the past 5 years. Probably the Jews.

>dressed like whore
>the girl wears a simple white dress and santiags

What exactly do you want? To live among trash bins? Are you a virgin, a Muslim or both?

Those types of dresses aren't whorish, they're cute.

haram

When in that state of post traumatic stress women's first instinct is to fuck.

Well it's hot in Dubai too and look what they wear

>Why do your women dress like trailer tramps?
to pick up deviant liberals.

I stated that poorly. The average woman that I see walking around in the ghetto, where you'd think dressing immodestly would be accepted if not encouraged as part of the culture, dress more conservatively then these supposed right winger women.

>penguin cosplay

Not my thing.

Are you implying that most country fans wouldn't identify as right wing? I strongly disagree.

Women dress a certain way for attention, be it good or bad. Society used to understand how destructive this is and would impose modest dress codes, but we've since abandoned sanity.

What did you think women in 2k17 dressed like when going to country music festivals? Pic related?

Dude she has clothes on and her butt isn't hanging out. Nothing slutty about it. Plus, what's more important is what she's doing with her pussy.

She looks completely casual. I don't know how the hell you think she looks like a hooker.

>It looks more like a white trash convention than anything
no shit

You can't bump your own post

Because they are all tramps

Lol better than blue haired ham planets.