How did USA survive 8 years of Obama?

How did USA survive 8 years of Obama?

We didn't.

>Trump vs Hilary Clinton
The verdict is still out whether we do.

fpbp

Obama was infinitely less bad than Hillary would have been. And I don't like Obama.

infinitely better than we're going to be at

every fucking day

It didn't.

fpbp

My mom claims that Obama is going to go down in history as one of the best Presidents in US history. She was a McCain and Romney voter.

After she got divorced from my dad, she went full liberal. She also became incredibly smug.

Hope and change bitch.

Was about to say that

He did some heinous shit but he mostly did it behind the eyes of the public. Hillary is an all out cunt lunatic.

He was a good president, unlike our current Dorito

FPBP

If anything he just hyper accelerated the death of america

Obamas daugther did drugs

Trumps daughter did judaism

Make your conclusions

You must be 18 to post here.

Obama was a unreformed Marxist who's "transformational" rule pushed the country close to what some people say might become a civil war. The only other president so positioned is James Buchanan, who some count as the single worst president the country has ever produced simply for the fact that the country went to war against each other following his term. Hillary bash all you want, but it is objectively wrong to claim Obama is favorably compared against anyone.

>how?
this is how

He did pretty well. He underestimated how retarded you all are though, that was perhaps his biggest mistake.

>ad hominem hurr durr
back to /sci please

I really, really, don't think so. Hillary was a center-left Democrat back in 2008, and wouldn't have rocked the boat to a large extent. She was a focus group-controlled puppet of the Democratic Party with no new ideas or tremendous aspirations.

Racial tensions wouldn't have been fanned to the extent that they were, and we'd have had established DC figures from Bill's reign installed in positions in power rather than Obama's affirmative action cabinet peppered with questionable characters. Obamacare also wouldn't be a thing, and likely would have been handled much more smoothly.

Obama went out of his way to stir shit up constantly, Hillary does the opposite of stirring shit up. She's only acting the way she is today because it became Obama's Democrat Party, and he established a certain code of conduct.