HAPPENING INSIDERANON PREDICTED VEGAS HOURS BEFORE

Shills are currently trying to slide this and cover up A5's involvement in all of this.

Get this out there and start researching and discussing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141413560/#141435995
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/deep drive/tripcode/9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/1/
archive.is/q7q14
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anon5 was right again. Read this Before the shills get here.

There's just much spoopy shit about this one, feels so fucking wrong.
Stay safe fatbros.

Anon5. You didn't predict anything. What the fuck is wrong with you...You have some serious psychological issues.

I'm sorry for ever doubting you A5, please drop some more redpills.

>he made a post the day before something happened so he predicted it even though he didnt mention anything about it
>literally one thing showing an image of a gun happened yesterday so thats the illuminati taunting us
>I can point out three triangles so its CONFIRMED

what's extra funny is this time it's impossible to say all 30K people at the concert were crisis actors so the autism has to go into overdrive to find le connections

>i'm making some wild conclusions, so before i obviously get called out for being retarded I should call the naysayers shills beforehand!

doesn't work that way. you're still retarded and you did all this 'work' for no reason

Why are you so desperate for attention.
>its possible anon5 forced the deep states hand
Pathetic desu

Keep posting more vague shit about topics we literally know more than you about.

GET IN HERE IT'S BEING SLID SO HARD

Call me a shill all you want faggot, fuck you. More misinformation and fake news from someone that clearly needs some help. Don't let these people fuel your mental health issues, just get it taken care of you fucking nutjob.

Here's some hard hitting info for you: There will most likely never be a time in your life, where you are in direct contact with some sekret Illuminati prodigy that can foreshadow events. More importantly, it's not going to be on a Korean webchat site

>if you connect three points it makes a triangle

spooky

My question is

If all of this is about the OSI systems company and 2020 merger do we try to crash the stock or profit from this?

Bump

oh my fucking god you retards he specifically said "inside that area" frank has literally never been right

Hello frank you disgusting sweaty fuck

Gay! Every fag conspiracy shit states groom lake because its part of Area 51. Idiots!

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A

>.gif

i ain't clicking that shit nigga

durr derp duh,muh conspirashun conspirecy fugg :DD

t. amerimutt

but the shooting happened outside of the area, and his post didnt mention anything relating to the shooting

holy fuck the retardation of this post and info graphic. Jesus please spend some time in reality, a major tragedy just occurred and some mentally ill larper did not predict it

this this 100 times this

Look where the "arrow" is pointing at.

A5 talks about the pyramid's shadow too and stressed the importance of the triangle just Hours before it all went down.

Shills have literally lost their mind and been recently all been activated to distract/discredit him.

i see absolutely no connection between anything said in the image and the shooting

thats cause your a fucking shill

hello shills

>your

Bottom of the barrel posters, FORMATION!

this
nice try share blue

Thanks for the (you). Be grateful i'm bumping this thread you silly mong

>Anyone who disagrees with my schizophrenic delusions is a a shill
You guys aren't even worth trying to talk to rationally. You're actually insane.

Bump

you'll get whats coming to you
i cant wait until i see the news about you shills being hunted down like a pack of dogs

look what happened to the ones that caused the london bridge attack
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141413560/#141435995

Anon5 is a modern day Nostradamus.
As in he makes broad 2spooky "predictions" and then dumbasses like the OP interpretate it to fits their schizophrenic views.

>Gif
Fuck off

As above so below

Mass buy, then sell it to crash it.

don't download it
it contains deep drive cp that will infect you computer
anon5 talked about this
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/deep drive/tripcode/9O2tecpDHQ6/

Whatever you crazy fuck, just hang yourself already. I'm literally going to walk in my kitchen, and my wife and I are going to figure out what we're making for dinner kek.

I MEAN, MOMMA HILLARY IS COOKING ME TENDIES RIGHT NOW FOR MY HARD WORK ON Sup Forums TODAY

Anon5 is always right. Instead of being dumb faggots start researching shooting attacks that occurred in the early days of the Arab Spring and Maidan protests.

They're going to keep doing this shit as they ramp up to 2018.

This is literally schizophrenia tier retard logic.

So because you can draw a triangle between three landmarks and a triangle between landmarks that happened at an event then it somehow counts as a perfect prediction?

News flash retards you can find triangle points everywhere. Computer imaging uses triangles exclusively because they can be used to draw points between ANY combination of three dimensional points. You are finding these not because the events are connected but because they are literally everywhere.

You people are fucking crazier than a dyed-red haired feminist SJW at a protest during her period.

you are unhinged and mentally ill

put on your trip frank

Why is nobody else exploring that angle?! If this were a game of poker the stocks would be the Globalists tells.

this R.O.T
research observe think
not everything he says is direct info
you have to think for yourself and do some digging

look at the bigger picture

>LARPing a mental illness

ITT: human garbage eceleb tries to capitalize on the las vegas massacre

There is plenty of spoopy stuff about Vegas, but this isn't it.

NASA employee, at an anti trump rally, contractor for Raytheon, yeah that's spoopy.

But the idea that Anon5 has information about Groom Lake that was "prevented" from being released because of the shooting is bullshit.

Only thing that'd be preventing him from telling us is that he doesn't have any information of the sort. Anon5 is a delusional LARPing attention whore.

If we all bought stock now and at a certain point in the future we all sold, we could profit from it AND crash it

How does what you posted show that he predicted this? Shit like this is starting to make me believe the "Anon5 is a larper" meme

If that helps you sleep at night lad.

>Clean record
>Solid job
>8 year marriage
>Profit off of cars when I get the chance

I've been doing it all wrong. When some act of craziness that will ultimately be tied to mental health happens, I should get on Paint and slap together an image based on some larper on Sup Forums and a very loose/vague prohecy. Will that make me hinged? You're actually out of your mind my friend. Not sure if you're just stringing me along for free bumps or if you're actually that insane

R.O.T.
Research - research what A5 is saying
Observe - look at how the shills are acting
Think - think about what you just saw
A5 is based.

if I was a shill I would honestly encourage threads like this because it's such complete drivel it'd make anyone doing any investigation into covert activities seem retarded

in fact it would not surprise me if conspiracy theory culture with all the gnostic supernatural woo and wacky movie plots wasn't purposefully fermented by intelligence agencies to discredit anyone skeptical of real conspiracies

nobody is believing your lies or your false persona to make you more human. you shills days are numbered

this fuck the shills

>Get this out there and start researching and discussing.

>look for shit inside area
>shooting isn't inside the area

>muh past threads

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/1/

But actually read them though you might learn a thing or two by researching things that are brought up.

Shill activity is almost always tied to terror attacks, watch each time they have a meltdown, it's usually within days/a week of a terror event.

Nobody knows everything. Nothing is real. Ignorance is mainstream. Perception of things vary to such a large degree that someone thinks they know something. Something is not real.

Who is to say what is LARP and not LARP?

Who are you?

Right on man. Beta uprising praise kek ids habbeding

You don't have to believe me. I believe the only female in your household is your mother. Get help

I hope manson dies.

NO
MORE
ABITPOSTING

>assuming anyone talling about anon5 IS anon5

Uhhh. I think you're the one with the issues, bud

>Get this out there and start researching and discussing.

Jason Aldean

For the 33 people

charge your phone for fucks sake

? what i have read them why are you telling me that

HIDE FRANK THREADS
IGNORE FRANK THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO FRANK POSTERS

Forcing the LV plan to go through prematurely would explain why it was so haphazard, I guess I can buy that. But we've already established it was a synthetic plot meant to create a specific narrative, not much else to research with the spoopy triangle aspect. Something special about the stage (aka the Area 51 point of the triangle) I'm guessing based on the Manson reference.

What would there be to reveal about Groom Lake that hasn't already been saturated into pop culture? More DUMB crap?

>this guy really thinks he's talking to anon5

This post is made by people trying to ridicule conspiracy theories. They make totally BS posts to pollute the investigative stream of the internet et de-credibilize it.

>33
>A5 keeps referencing the number 3
>3 points are commonly found in a pyramid
holy shit this is just getting scary now.

wait anon5 wqas right !

>I literally didn't say that

I can memetext too, user

>holy shit this is just getting scary now.
I'm just posting it. I know some people might find interesting. I just wanted to contribute Damn it!

Anyone who wants to read more about the US Spring should check out this NSA memo, Islamists and the left collaborating is something that has been mentioned in KB threads as well.

archive.is/q7q14

This is also interesting because some of the shill groups who fuck up this board and attack KB threads have ties to leftists and terror networks:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

I just link them anyways

>trying this hard

You done goofed

FULL BLOWN SCHIZOPHRENIA

Why aren't we doing this?

That would actually be getting the Globalists where it hurts them or at the very least it causes enough chaos to disrupt their control. Best case if it pits them against eachother

>area inside that triangle
Las Vegas is not inside that triangle.

Doubt it

Stop samefagging yourself, retarded larping faggot

oh ok just checking
i thought you were accusing me of being on of the shills or something lol

Rageposting.jpg

I don't believe any of this stuff but damn user, why you so triggered?

I'm not "triggered", but I do find it sad.

Schizophrenia is sad. You can't even use logic to talk someone out of it. Their perception of reality is fucked.

You seem upset by this information getting out.

you shills have been using that mental health narrative forever
get some new material

this
fuck off frank you retarded fucking faggot shilling yourself rofl holy shit you are a fucking faggot. If anyone doesn't know this faggot poster is anon5/grank you are fucking retarded

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode

This faggot

nigger I am bodhi mantra my bona fides are beyond question this faggot is a larping shill

It is sad, what's even more sad are the people who waste their time getting into shouting matches with them knowing they're schizos.

What would compell someone to waste their time like that, going thread to thread yelling at schizos all day?

Really makes you think.

Btw what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Time to refill those schizo meds.

>Trump Administration: A Progress Report

What did they mean by this?

ohh
/ourguys/

I am going to sleep this thread was boring.

Goodnight everybody I must sleep now.

Not even inside the triangle.