OMK Dump

Here's the finale.

Volume 1:
Volume 2:
Volume 3:

I wonder what would have happened if Kurosawa had hooked up with Kitahara instead? I think it would have been very bad; they're both the depressive/malicious types and they both know they're settling.

sorry. Went out to try Pokemon GO.

Twas shit

Dump manga instead, it's more fulfilling. Also, you're bardanon, right?

Yeah, so maybe no Berserk tonight.

Well, OMK is a nice distraction. Thanks for the dumps. Do you use a program?

>cutest girl
>settling

I've never used a program. Though there are but I think you need a Sup Forums pass.

Oh fuck yes

Kitahara is kind of cute, but they were both driven by malice at that time. So I don't think it would have been good for them.

I do wonder if Kurosawa and her might have lightened up by fucking like rabbits until they realised all this highschooler drama doesn't matter when you actually get the sex it revolves around.

Couldn't he just fix his perverted ways without confessing? Was he really so weak psychologically that he needed a tangible sign of the change?

>There are people on Sup Forums petty and pathetic enough to hate Nagaoka

It honestly upsets me every time I see it happen.

What a bro.

I think what was important for him was that he needed to come clean or recieve punishment,

I refuse to believe.

the broest bro

His problem that he was locked up inside himself and he only made it worse by being a fapmaster. His jealousy and guilt made him reject Broccoli and others even when they reached out to him.

Confessing was basically his way of opening up to others.

Yeah I get it, but it would be easiest just to open up without all this nonsense.

That kinda makes sense. Some people have this strange urge to atone for their sins.

Yep. Still, Kurosawa was damaged to begin with, and he probably had no idea how to fix himself.

Maybe hate the author for the development, but the poor guy was just author's tool to fuck with readers.

Anyway, who wouldn't want to get such a cute and innocent girl. He did nothing wrong.

I always found this method of harassment kind of funny since in the US nobody would really give a shit if their desk was missing and would just steal the one next to them before class started.

Nagaoka just seems like the pollyanna who sails through life easily and people get jealous of him. He probably has a lot of shit in his life that the manga doesn't cover.

Kitahara's broken too.

I want to hug that squirrel

>What the heck did Shinji do at the start? -Forums- myanimelist.net

She's pretty damn forgiving.

She has a great boyfriend who probably talked to her about it ahead of time.