Daily reminder that it has been 100 Years since Fatima

Daily reminder that it has been 100 Years since Fatima.

Mary can no longer hold back the just rage of the Father.

The world will be punished for its sins.

So you have advanced science? Medicine? Cures for everything? Luxurious comfort? You think are are too good for God and his truth?

Wicked nations cannot prosper. Repent. Death can catch you at any time and if you die in an unprepared state you will burn in hell for all of eternity.

Jesus wants nothing more than to save you but you have to make the first step. Go back to Church. Go to confession. If you love your family encourage them and your friends to go back too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWzPU1oeViM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

popesucklesblackkangztoes.jpg
I am too good for your crypto-Jewish trickery. Animism did Romans just fine before they got enriched by your desert cult.

>not understanding the difference between the Vatican II liberals and the traditionalists

I can understand your confusion because not even Catholics know whats going on

Bump

The only finality of men is to serve the Holy Trinity, reproduce, practice justice to establish the God's Kingdom on Earth.

Convert, brothers!

Grant yourself a passage in Heaven. It's the least you can do for yourself

Self-aggrandizing quackery. Go do the good deeds, stop shitposting. There is no Hell.

WRONGO

Praise Jesus

The devil is real and he is more powerful than ever before

Mother Mary wants Russia to repent. You know it won't happen until orthodox church goes back to Catholic church. It's been better than atheist Russia during the 20th century, but still.

God gave you Digits. He is with us.
Avé Maria.

I'm not going to worship a nonwhite god.

With everything going on in America right now it honestly feels like we are inching closer and closer to the end times

The liberals are destroying the church and degeneracy is destroying America on so many different fronts

It honestly feels like the worst time to be born into. Everything is such shit. I guess it means we just have to work 2x as hard

What is Fatima and why does it sound like Muslim shit

Jesus is for all races and peoples

But he never said we needed to open our borders and promote white genocide.

Think of when Europe was strongest...the medieval period. Europe was all white. All Catholic and totally conservative. The best art/architecture. Dominant on the battlefield. Great quality of life (even if meds were obviously lacking).

You were more free back then as a simple farmer than you are today

Why don't you spend 5 seconds and google it you mongoloid

Also look up

Our Lady of Lourdes and Our Lady of La Salette

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. Immaculate heart of Mary, pray for us. St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

It'd be nice if there were more photographs or videos of Fatima or any of the public apparitions Mary. I'm afraid that I cannot in good faith believe in or propagate your message when I highly suspect that to do so would be to promote untruth, to deceive, and to lead people astray. Of course, I am a sinner with my own motives and faults, but it is for this reason that I cannot trust myself to bare your light - I am a mortal man with mortal senses and a mortal intellect, I can never be sure that my faith is not simply an accident of my pride, of my own will for self-delusion and consolation. In an age where it is so hard to be sure of anything, when we have never been more alienated from certainty regarding our perceptions, ideas, and contact with the noumenal world, let alone even verifiabilty of its existence, grant humanity mercy for its ignorance if you truly do watch over us, Son of God and Mother of God. Have compassion upon this wayward generation on this Earth filled with depravity and delusion, and before you unleash your wrath; perhaps pour out before us one tender drop from the cup of Truth for which we are so thirsty.

Also Our Lady of Akita.

You have to love your own time. There is nothing you can do about it if you give up. You have your family. You'll have kids, protect them and give continuity to God's Children.
America is beyond lost, at this point, now it's crumbling down, it's a matter of time.

Work ,save money, take care of your children and your brothers, pray the rosary and God will know you chose Him. Life next to the Eternity is nothing.

We are all soldiers at the Pope's orders, through the Holy Spirit. We are going to win, the Church's walls will never give in into the abyss. It's written and it will happen.

Courage brother. Giving up on faith will be our loss.

It's not Mary it's Astarte the Lady said she was the Queen of Heaven not Mary.

Her son is Tammuz.

It's the same Lady. Its the Virgin Mary appearing to us, their servants

What the fuck is this polytheism?

Sup Forums is a pagan board.

Jesus might be for all races, but I am not.
Stop trying to get people to abandon their folk religions.

Why the fuck would any white person follow a religion made by sand niggers? Reminder that this middle eastern cult is responsible for whites becoming so cucked the past few centuries.

>miracles

You have to open your heart, because yours it's too cold. it's understandable your disbelieve.but you are wrong in not believing what has been confirmed by the Vatican. You have to have faith. The prophecies of Fatima are not complete. Some of them are yet to happen.

You have to open your heart and stop being afraid.

Russia first needs to be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I think that will be after orthodoxy and Catholicism become one again. A lot of muslims and non belivers will be converted as well. Praise Christ, follow the Sacraments and do your best to fight degeneracy.

If anyone wants to talk about faith, feel free to join

It’s a very small server, good for actual conversations. Feel free to join.

Newcomers to faith are welcome.

Reminder that it has been 100 years since the Red October Revolution in Russia.

>Becoming cucks
>Catholic Empires
>Portuguese Empire
>Spanish Empire
>France

Clearly you are mistaken.

Your attachment to 'folk religions' is artificial, a product of modern meme politics. You probably have no appreciation for them in themselves anyway, just as a means to racial primitivism.

Please help me in my suffering Maria

Maybe I'll pray today. I don't know what will happen but I will do it. Thank you for your kindness user.

I have had religious experiences with European gods. But even if I had not, it is preferable to worship your race rather than a foreign god.

S.Petrus fell in the water because of His lack of Faith on our Lord. Don't let that happen to you too, brother.

what has been confirmed by the Vatican

top kek

Do as you like, no one forces you to follow the right path. In the Final Judgement your faith will be your only argument. I'll pray for you, user.

enough of your heresy.

Yeah these damned pagans need to leave the lands of the Holy Roman Empire immediately.

Mary is dead.
The dead can do nothing.

I have faith that my gods will save me from whatever wrath Yahweh would inflict. Should Yahweh reach me first, my faith in the white gods will be great. I hope you will follow my path someday.

Repent. Pray to the Virgin Mary to save you. Wear the Scapular at all times.

So Much Prattling. They Just Don't Stop.

Be quiet heretic. Embrace the Light of Christ or face my holy longsword.

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."~ Ecclesiastes 9:5

She is not dead. She obtained the Eternal Life which is unobtainable to God's Servents

No prattling. Only truth, pagan scum.

Fuck off spic.
Fuck off heretic.
Fuck off op.

>the lands of the holy roman empire
Pagans lived in those lands longer than Christians. Can we not live in peace? You worship your god and we shall worship ours.

Jesus wasn't a sandnigger. ffs do your homework

I've warned you so your sentence won't be falling on me too.

You cannot say this with certainty. There is some doubt about his whiteness. I'd rather not risk seeing a nonwhite god in the afterlife.
I have also warned you. Thankfully, our gods will not punish you for being wrong.

beautiful threadery OP.
Ave Maria. Rosary Sunday yesterday, one of my favourite feast days. I bought my current and hopefully life-long Rosary on Rosary Sunday, had it blessed by a great young trad priest. I love this Rosary. Seven Miraculous Medals built into it, 6 small ones on the chain for the decade markers, and one large one in the main medal position for the Salve Regina and Sancte Michael Archangele.

Cor Iesu Sacratissimum, miserere nobis.
Cor Maria Immaculata, ora pro nobis.

THANK YOU BASED FATIMA

>Lol the Mother of Jesus Christ who gives eternal life to all who follow him is dead
t. reformer logic.

Hail Holy Queen!

Looks like you don’t know how to differentiate sarcasm from seriousness.

The father and jesus are myths. Those that believe a fools. Keep your fucking sissy religion out of my government!

>The father and jesus are myths
Fuck off zeitgeist faggot

In my defense, 9 times out of 10 that'd have been a serious comment.

Yeah but I thought my “it was the most unholy thing I had ever seen” would tip you off :/

I think a qualify as huuuwhite

But if this doesn't work I'll gladly move to Mongolia to be with my .001 people

My fiancee is also huuwhite and Polish and we plan on having beautiful children. I can guarantee I am more white than you and better looking.

LONG LIVE ROME

Ecclesiastes is a reflection upon life on Earth, not a theological edict or a revelation.

Europe was Catholic for centuries and was totally white and powerful.

Don't be confused by modern liberal Christianity that has infected both Protestants and Catholics. Its a curse of the West in decline

>unassigned
are you alien?

You're lucky you live in Portugal, burgerland is probs gonna get toasted come the Third Secret.

>worshipping female idols
We're hitting heresy levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Jeez I dunno I never thought about that. Illuminati confirmed

The only god I know is Mehrunes Dagon, you s’wit.
Dawn is Breaking.

>burgerland is probs gonna get toasted come the Third Secret
what secret?

>Jesus loved his mother and gave her to us on the cross
>She was the pure vessel that carried him into this world, raised and nurtured him

Hating on Mary defies common sense and is an insult to Jesus

3rd Secret of Fatima. The Papacy has been keeping it under wraps because they are too afraid to release it.

Basically it says that the Catholic hierarchy is going to be subverted (cough like exactly what is happening today with liberal francis and his legion of faggots cough)

Meanwhile, here's what a proper Catholic had to say about it: youtube.com/watch?v=YWzPU1oeViM

Nah m8. That still looks like a serious post to me. Maybe I've just been memed on for a while now.
Also
>:/

Take ypur superstitious nonsense and go somewhere else.

I want to go back to church but I have a horrible sleep schedule I need to fix.

>tfw you'll never know the real 3rd secret of fatima
>tfw francis is anti-pope false prophet

Nothing like a nice solid rosary. Do you have pics? I just got a new one...kinda cheap but the beads are nicely spaced and stay put.

>eastern Europe.
>asian mixture.

Rape baby confirmed. Implying this is even yours. If so I got some toilets you can scrub Ramczky, or Pablo Martinez.

It's a stupid "miracle". I think it happened in Portugal, some retards "had a vision" and other retards took it serious.

Apologies I was using one of those emoticons as the kids say

I bought a bottle of vodka today and immediately accidentally broke it in my car. I went back and got a replacement. Was this a sign? I felt bad for replacing it, I haven't drank it yet.

Francis is so wrong on so many things.

Literally permitting the destruction of Europe...which will lead to a brutal and bloody civil war. Churches being destroyed and replaced by mosques.

And then he turns a blind eye to his faggot minions in the Vatican having gay orgies

Gays working in the Vatican should be burned alive in the public square and the same goes to pedo priests

>Fatima
Why should I listen to some retarded spic?

DAILY REMINDER CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

lmao fuck off, (((god)))
if youre so real, kill me within the next 5 minutes

Some huenigger girl hallucinated and dumb beaner catholics have been taking it seriously for 100 years now.

>Death can catch you at any time and if you die in an unprepared state you will burn in hell for all of eternity.
Wow! That's some great catholic doctrine there! Such a great catholic god who burns random people for all of ETERNITY!!! Catholicism is a dirty filthy lie, scum!

It told me that 7 generations in my past one of my ancestors probably banged some qt asian tribe girl in the outer reaches of Russia.

Everything else is basically a mixture of North Western European. No shame in that. I have light brown hair and blue eyes. I won the genetic lottery

>Think of when Europe was strongest...the medieval period
Catholics actually believe this

I killed your god (((biiiiitch)))

I’m an uneducated cunt. What’s the difference between the two?

>Using your free will to sin
>God has given you the ability to be pardoned through confession
>Refuse to go to church and confession
>Get buttmad when you have to burn in Hell for eternity because you didn't follow the rules

God makes the rules not us. We are his creation. He died for your sins so that you could be saved and yet you still reject him

The fault is your own

Aryan men do not seek the effeminate comforts of heaven. They demand to be sent to hell so that they may conquer it.

YES BECAUSE THAT ISNT HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN ? Fucking retard christcuck fuckheads you've never been right shut the fuck up and stop claiming you knew anything when shit does happen just KYS. Shit Varg is more right then you retards

I’ve never heard a single Catholic say that feudalism/medieval Europe was a good time.

>being a man is a sin
>duelling is a sin
>war is a sin
>racism is a sin

Yeah, your god is a faggot

Medieval Period

>Europe is all white
>GOAT architecture
>Pinnacle of spirituality
>beating people to death with war hammers
>farm all day and bang you qt wife raw so you have 12 kids
>die when you are 35 so you don't have to experience getting old
>tons of festivals and religious holidays where you get to drink beer with your village bros

Sounds good to me

Gothic armor is also aesthetic as fuggg

your god is a tyrant you are serving the demiurge