Smart Gun laws

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANllOmgJH9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and what do you propose to do with the other 300 million weapons out there? Just hope all the criminals give up theirs while LAB turn there's in?

delusion.

if you have seen the movie blade, then you are already familiar with my system of anti non-owner recognition. You grab my gun you lose your hand.

>police gun fails to recognize him
>gets shot by thug with normal gun

no

>Since assault weapons are such a huge problem
nonsense, most of the gun crimes are commited by people using handguns.
And most of the crimes are suicides.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ANllOmgJH9Y
>Fuckin magnets

>a mentally ill iron penis fan shows up

>getting this baited

it is obviously satire

Guns are not for defense against intruders. They are to protect against government abuses.

Fine with me, just keep your bullshit ideas in Canada

Gun license and medical checks.
I own a gun and this seems like the only solution.

>Incorrect political views are now mental illnesses

What kind of gun?

guns are basically just a barrel with a hammer that strikes a primer, its a primitive weapon

I stopped at
>only fire if they are pressed against the target.

Glock-17, it's my problem solver (never used it up to now)

Fucking faggot Canadian I hate your kind with a passion, I hope you die a slow and painful death
Do you really think you should have any say in how our country should be run? Are you gonna answer me or are you just gonna 1 post and leave like the syrup slurping cunt you are?

>"Hey lets arbitrarily change mental illness definitions to include owning firearms as a mental illness."

Fuck off and die.

>fingerprint smart guns a tyranical govt could disable with the push of a button
This is a FAKE LEAF! Real leaves (or leafs) love hunting, fishing, guns and everything good and noble!!! Ignore fake leafs!!!

>a gun needing a battery
wew lad you almost had me there

well m8 this is a b8 post anyway :)

I love hunting and fishing :)

>>Half baked opinions and solutions

How about you stop thinking and how you can "improve" other peoples lives, FYI some people don't want your "help". If you want to own a smart-gun and a smart-dildo, power fucking to you OP. Don't cry when i don't share you world view.

someone post the californian gun screencaps that all go something like
>pull out my 1 bullet hot pink safety tied 0.1mm self defense weapon

Please link copypasta source for keks

I got it a couple of weeks here on Sup Forums, though it was funny bait

I stopped at fingerprint smart gun.

>Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target.

>being this much of a fucking leaf

Fuck off, retard

jesus this is like that fucking "bong needs to call MI6 to as for an unlock to his biometric safe, then call scotland yard to have permission to use the spoon within the safe to stave off the attacker who has just raped and murdered his wife and daughter" greentext

they can literally be overridden with a magnet

FUCKING ignorant retard.

And with a flip of a switch all good people everywhere will be unable to defend themselves vs the next Hitler. But you knew that already didn't you.

>not getting such blatant """"irony"""""

wew

What happens when criminals remove the digital systems and just produce drop-in mechanical ones?

Is that extra illegal?
Even if it were radio enabled, you could just modify it in a faraday cage.

You could also make a receiver that would show you who is carrying a "smart gun", then have a jammer lock the gun so you can stab them with impunity.

>assault weapons are such a huge problem in america

Oh look. A shitposting leaf.

>>Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

there is no such thing as an assault weapon, that is a media made up term. assault is an action in which any weapon can be used.

>>The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

when needing a gun in self defense it has to work then and there, there isn't going to be a time out for the gun owner to call any one to unlock their gun. this is the most retarded idea I've ever heard.

>>Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

We have these features on pneumatic nail guns and staplers, and such features can be disabled. They also defeat the purpose of a gun in being able to hit a target from a distance. Again another retarded idea.

Pitbulls could have a smart collar that detects the animal biting a child. If the pitbull bites down, BOOM! It gets its brains blown out all over the pavement.

We could put sensors in drunks mouths. If it detects the drunk attempting to operate a vehicle, it sprays oil all over the steering column. That way they can't grip the wheel.

We could put thumbtacks in football players knee pads. So, if they try to kneel, they get poked.