CALL IT WHAT IT IS. TERRORISM

CALL IT WHAT IT IS. TERRORISM.
ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT IS HOW HE HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD.
HES A TYPICAL WHITE MAN WHO IS GUN OBSESSED.

CALL IT WHAT IT IS

You know the definition of terrorism? What was his political cause?

Do you have proof he was white? Did he personally tell you he was white? You can't just go around assuming race you fucking nazi bigot.

Poor man. He had a family, and now they will think he was a monster. Don't believe the media. It was a psyop.

>>CALL IT WHAT IT IS

okay... leftwing terrorism

He was a rick and Morty fan... didn't like the season finale

How evil are these people that they'd have no problems terrorizing and killing people? Don't believe any of these crisis they stage. They are liars and murderers.

>typical white man
[ citation needed ]

can someone find me proof that he was a registed democrat ?

OP LIKES DOG DICKS AND EATING SEMEN WITH CEREAL

CALL IT WHAT IT IS

Terrorism means trying to influence politics by creating fear in the population through committing violent acts.
Since we don't know the motive the guy had yet, we cannot call it terrorism.

Kikes with gooks

it's worse than terrorism. terrorism brings attention to oppression by a government

this is worse than terrorism... it's a violation of the NAP

>CALL IT WHAT IT IS. TERRORISM.

What was his political motivation? There needs to be a political motivation before I'll agree on terrorism.

Good GOD you're right!

And even if he was a register democrat - so was Trump until recently.

Kike

GODDAMNIT NEWFAGGOTS SAGE THESE THREADS

YOU MORONS REPLY TO THE MOST OBVIOUS FUCKING BAIT JESUS CHRIST STOP NOT EVERY STUPID FUCKING THREAD NEEDS A RESPONSE

AS A WHITE MAN I'M SCARED OF THE REPERCUSSIONS OF NON-WHITES

#NOTALLWHITEPEOPLE

Doesn't terrorism require a political cause? If there is no real motive it is just a mass shooting. Doesn't make it any less horrible though.

Relaxing in his room, some guy bursts in, shoots him
Then open fires out window at people
Retreats to another room on same floor and pretends to be scared tourist

OK

but what the fuck is it?

I know he was trying to send a message

what that message was has yet to be determined

He was an antifa cuck jew.

TERRORISM HAS A POLITICAL AIM. SO FAR THAT HASN'T BEEN CONFIRMED. YOU'RE A DUMB NIGGER.

He has a criminal record now.

Gun obsessed? His family has said they didn't even know he had such weapons.

Sounds too fishy, i bet he suicided with 10 shots to bavk of head.

that would be believable if it wasnt for the 10 assault rifles registered in his name or the 72 minutes it took

you're right.

it's radical islamic terrorism, as claimed by isis

>1 post by this ID

Right, and that is the direction the reporting is going.

Well, it depends if you want images so badly faked that Alex Jones turned them down, or actual proof?

Because everyone's afraid of calling Islamic jihad "Islamic", we all have to call it "terrorism" instead. Even when it's not.

The word "terrorism" has become such a meaningless word that it can be applied to almost anything now.

my guess is they are currently suppressing the evidence he was a leftist targeting conservative targets (again after earlier this year the leftist shooting the congressmen) and are trying to prevent a civil war

kill people who like country music (typically conservatives) seems the simplest and most obvious one

Don't worry desu. Call it what you want. But he was /yourguy/ not /ourguy/

I'll call it like it is. OP is literally a faggot.

Yes he was a white liberal killing conservatives. We know he is a terrorist. Although ISIS claims he was a member doing their work because he converted to Islam 2 months before the event.

>HES A TYPICAL WHITE MAN WHO IS GUN OBSESSED.

What are you implying?

He's a democrat terrorist

>kills confederate fags

Is he ourguy

Welcome to dindu land

The reason we don't call it terrorism isn't because he's white, it's because he has no discernible political motivation

>right winger shoots people
>every report mentions his political affiliation which could easily be found by looking at his social media

>libshit shoots people
>no mention of his political affiliation

Really makes you think

>implying he acquired the guns legally

A fucking cuck accountant didn't get his hands on an m249 SAW legally. Wanna know why? Because the fucker didn't have a level 3 weapons license needed to legally own such a firearm. But hey, ban all the guns right??? Cause that would have prevented this

We must see the silver lining FREE STAYING at Mandalay this winter