If a Muslim terrorist had committed this Vegas atrocity we'd have a slew of new laws in a heartbeat...

If a Muslim terrorist had committed this Vegas atrocity we'd have a slew of new laws in a heartbeat. But because it's an old white guy with guns NOTHING will happen.

Spare me your ‘thoughts.’

Spare me your ‘prayers.’

Spare me your ‘warmest condolences.’

Spare me your ‘deep concern’.

Spare me your ‘kudos to the emergency services.’

Spare me your ‘shock and horror.’

The NRA, a vile organisation with a sinister, deadly grip on America’s lawmakers, bought Trump’s silence when they backed him during the election campaign.

He used to be fairly reasonable about guns, opposing high-powered assault weapons and big magazine clips.

But once he realised the NRA could help him get elected, Trump – to his shame - hardened his stance and became Mr Gun Candidate.

Mass shootings in the US have steadily increased in number and size in recent years.

Aurora, Newtown, Orlando... each new attack was bigger, more spectacular.

And each time absolutely nothing was done to stop them happening again.

When I say nothing, I mean NOTHING. There has not been a single change to federal gun laws in America as a result of any of this carnage.

Nor will there be now. Shame on you, America.

>we'd have a slew of new laws
such as what?

Why don't we work on fixing people from resorting to mass murders, user? I'm pretty sure we're not that far off from being able to 3D print your own bomb to blow up hundreds, easily. What then?

TLDR whatever the fuck you said was probably some faggot commie anti gun shit. kys leaf

Reminder that there were two shooters

If having human decency makes me a commie faggot, then I'd gladly be a commie faggot.

Bumping for this tasty pasta, italian approved!

How many new laws did we pass after Omar Mateen gunned down all those degenerates in Orlando?

And out of the helicopter you will go

No shit, you're a leaf.

McDonald's has more lobbyists in Washington than the NRA.

kys leaf

>slew of new laws in a heartbeat
What fucking laws? We put facebook filters, get a hashtag trending, and then forget about it 90% of the time.

>we'd have a slew of new laws in a heartbeat
No we wouldn't. Name one law that was passed in response to San Bernardino.

no leaf, guns and the 2nd amendment are holy in the US, it's been all over the news and TV here today this stuff. Nothing is going to happen as these things stands so firmly there. They didn't change it after the florida gayfag massacre either, which was done by a shitskin

Spare me your fake bleeding heart bullshit kiddo.
If you don't like move to Canada and get cucked....

If the shooting had been done by a muslim terrorist....

... not all muslims.
... religion of peace
... let's join hands
... don't be racist
... george bush to blame.

Why did it take you that many words just to say

> I'M A HUGE FUCKING HOMO!!!

Stop vilifying white conservative people and maybe they will stop being attacked.

>we'd
>we

not quite, Canada

What new laws happened after Pulse nightclub?

Not really! Goatfuckers still are not welcome here I do not care about goatfuckers I will not care about goatfuckers and I have never care about goatfuckers, period, uh! and fuck you mohammed.

>a leaf complaining about gun laws
>forgetting 2nd Amendment
>bleeding heart bullshit
>reddit spacing
kys immediately

Sage

Who care? Let the yanks kill themselves. Tragic some Canuck were killed and injured but it's just a good reminder that there's no reason to travel stateside, unless you wan to get shot by gun nuts or have your rights abused by neo-military border mall cops. America an international embarrassment and danger and everything happening to Americans is a result of their own self-inflicted political and social actions. I'd vote for any Canadian politician to build a fence to keep these degenerates and idiots out of the GWN.

True. The Nu-right was bitterly disappointed it wasn't a Muslim so they could bitch and moan about muh-western values under attack and muh-safety.

Say it with me now.... A FUCKING LEAF

Instead of making guns illegal, why don't we just skip the middle man and make it illegal to murder someone?

eat shit nigger

What motivates a leaf to make these kind of posts? It's not humorous like Aussie shitposts. It's just left wing cuckoldry. Are they satirizing liberals? Or do they literally talk like this? Does right wing conservatism even exist in Canada? Because so far even the most right wing of leafs on this board are still massive faggots that want to pretend like they're superior Euros or something.